Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. (1359 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen Fabrics As Beautiful As These / See What We Are Building For Fashion Lovers / Woman Goes Naked All For Fashion. Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by Tos11: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello people!!! I need people who travel to india, china, Thailand or Turkey to buy fashion fabrics. I'm an upcoming designer and I need your help on this urgently. PLS!!! Help a sister.
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by miraexcel(f): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Hi, Call me lets talk 07033582485
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by onefinest: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
You can try MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. They can help you get anything you need. I use them and their services and prices are great.
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by KBARBIE(f): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2012
Hi, pls call 08174269585 so we can talk
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by abdul27(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Tos 1: Hello people!!! I need people who travel to india, china, Thailand or Turkey to buy fashion fabrics. I'm an upcoming designer and I need your help on this urgently. PLS!!! Help a sister.

call me.. +918801975929
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by KBARBIE(f): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hi, pls call 08174269585 so we can talk..i fink i can hlp.
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by onefinest: 5:26am On Oct 23, 2012
You can just go to MicoStar Mall and order anything you want directly from overseas and get it delivered to your doorstep. infact they have partnered with Fedex Nigeria for home delivery. Thats where I do my shopping.
Re: People Who Travel To India, China, Thailand Or Turkey For Fashion Fabrics. by HolyTrader: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2012
@Tos

In case you still haven't gotten any help on your case, it may be a good idea to contact this Shanghai-based company (www.). I have used them twice this year alone to import flash disks. During my last visit there, I met some people discussing with them about fabrics issues. They may be able to help you. From my experience, I would suggest you initially send them a mail and see what they say. It is their boss who normally responds to mails, and I guess he lives abroad. They will let you know what is possible. That should help you in making a good decision. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Dreamy Vintage Wedding Dresses / 50 Mistakes Dudes Make While Getting Dressed / Best Cheap Baseball Pants 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.