Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Writing Exam In The Dream - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing Exam In The Dream (5676 Views)

Photo:bride Spotted Writing Exam In Her Wedding Gown! / Federal Poly Oko Denies “dead” Student Writing Exam Rumours / JAMB To Scrap Paper Exam In 2015 – Ojerinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Exam In The Dream by Segunagagu(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2012
Plss nairalanders..I just want to know if dis is bad or not.I use to write exam in my dream..diS happens like once or twice in a week..in d dream I won't be able to write anything due to d small time like 5 mins..so wen it is 1min to submit..I will start rushing and will be struggling to write something down..due to dis scenario,,I will be very very very anxious which will cause me to ejaculate semen all over my body and bed..d last thing is dat..I feel sad and worried wen I wake up..I feel I have failed the exam I wrote in the dream..plssss wats d meaning of dis..The most troubling part to me is d short and limited time..very very short tyme..

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by mrperfect(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Exam means try you must pass before you move to next stage in life, the way yours went it seems you're not prepare for the passage yet, as a result you were overwhelmed by it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists / The Day I Will Never Forget / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.