Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Any Help On Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Help On Pimples (1307 Views)

I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / Doctor: Any Help For Ovarian Cyst & Hormonal Imbalace? / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help On Pimples by LILGWANZ(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]Pls am a teenager but i am suffering from pimples and i have tried a lot of products but to no avail pls advice me on what products i should use...
Re: Any Help On Pimples by queenesthr(f): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Have you tried cleaning your face with 'Clean And Clear' astringent?
It worked well for me and my case was really bad.
Re: Any Help On Pimples by Greenslim: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
facial cleanser from Green world is very good.
Re: Any Help On Pimples by relaxbeauty: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
applying lime every evening and leaving it for 20-30 minutes and washing it off works well! apply shea butter afterwards.
Re: Any Help On Pimples by laurend1985(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
relaxbeauty: applying lime every evening and leaving it for 20-30 minutes and washing it off works well! apply shea butter afterwards.

Shea butter might clog your pores. Can you go to a skin doctor? You might need something more powerful.
Re: Any Help On Pimples by laurend1985(f): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
LILGWANZ: [color=#000000][/color]Pls am a teenager but i am suffering from pimples and i have tried a lot of products but to no avail pls advice me on what products i should use...

Shea butter might clog your pores be careful. Do you have access to something stronger like Retin A, benzoyl peroxide, or clearasil(Salicylic Acid)
Re: Any Help On Pimples by relaxbeauty: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
laurend1985:

Shea butter might clog your pores. Can you go to a skin doctor? You might need something more powerful.

shea butter might clog your pores only if you apply too much of it on your face. you only have to apply a little. the overall aim of applying shea butter is to combat dryness and irritation that you might have been suffering from. it makes your skin smooth.
Re: Any Help On Pimples by LILGWANZ(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Its me lilgwanz long time since I replied but I tried shea butter mixed with funbact every morning and it worked magic
Re: Any Help On Pimples by tonia2k4: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Funbact A is ok, but too much use of it is not good as it contains corticosteroid. Please be careful, so that u dont expose ur skin to cancer
Re: Any Help On Pimples by LILGWANZ(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2013
tonia2k4: Funbact A is ok, but too much use of it is not good as it contains corticosteroid. Please be careful, so that u dont expose ur skin to cancer
YEA dats true if i use to much m skin would sometimes start peeling off
Re: Any Help On Pimples by alexdan1881: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kindly try to rub ur face with ice block and in the morning rub little toothpaste or u rub the affected area with original honey, it work like magic. Give a try
Re: Any Help On Pimples by Trut(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
LILGWANZ: Pls am a teenager but i am suffering from pimples and i have tried a lot of products but to no avail pls advice me on what products i should use...

Go and buy PAULY WONDERFUL OINTMENT. It's very active for treatment of various kinds of skin infections, such as Pimples, Scabies, Ringworm, Eczema, Black spots and Scratches.

NOTE: I am currently using it, and it works effectively for me.

If you need it, call the producer/maker via 0803-084-0311
Re: Any Help On Pimples by FavourAngel(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Where can sum1 buy this original honey,pls help me cos l need that original honey for my personal use,tanx.

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Heart Attack When Alone / Photos: Turkish Man Wears Cage On Head To Quit Smoking / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.