Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Djs: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Djs: (828 Views)

Tips For Djs / List Of TOP Nigerian Djs / Dj Forum ---- Upcomin Djs, How To Mix, New Songs (bashment,rnb, Hiphop: ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Djs: by Deemoney1: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
Thanks for supporting the hottest coalition of Nigeria DJs. I quickly wanted to let you all know what’s going on with the family.

Naija DJs are back stronger in 2008. We are starting out the year with the New Year edition of the hottest Nigerian Mix show to ever hit the internet world, “In da Mix with Naija DJs.

The show will be aired live on the hottest Nigerian/ African radio station, www.truspotradio.com this Saturday 19th of January 2008 at 1pm (US Central Time). The show will be hosted by Naija DJs own DJ Dee Money & DJ 3k.

There will be special guests scheduled to feature on the show.

Tru Spot radio application has been added to facebook. Please follow the link below to add the “Tru Spot Application”

http://apps.facebook.com/truspot

Lastly, please visit the artist section of Truspot radio to listen to exclusive music by your favorite Nigerian artists.

PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR GROUP: NAIJA DJS.

Thanks ya’ll for reading… Have a blessed weekend.

One love

DJ Dee Money
www.myspace.com/naijadjs
www.nigeriandjs.com
www.youtube.com/nigeriandjs
Re: Nigerian Djs: by afrochic: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
hey there, you guys are really doing great for naija, kudos!!do you guys have anystuff from 9ice,lambo, these are the two guys i'm feeling right now,
Re: Nigerian Djs: by dejirocka(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2008
Hey,Hey,Hey - hope you've enlisted the veterans and inimitable DjsId Noble,ChillOut and Of course yours truly-
Dj Chris Rocka-yea that's me in this so-called Naija thing.Check me out on myspace

(1) (Reply)

Watch All 4 New P Square Videos Here! / WHICH Is Your Most Favorite Sw/fm Radio Station? / What Do You Think Of Mtv Africa Music Awards (mama) Not Being Broadcast Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.