Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me (575 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by chucky234(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2012
I was surprised when I opened my NL profile this morning to see a well crated birthday cake with lovely candles burning on it,shows am loved by Nlanders as much as I cherish and adore them all.
Got a birthday wishes from GTB,my friends around the world and few other websites but was never expecting anything on NL.
Once again,thank you guys for the love as you share with me on this special day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Freiburger(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2012
HBD. hugs and wishes.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by chucky234(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Freiburger: HBD. hugs and wishes.
My German favourite,thanks a bunch.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by CrazyMan(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Happy birthday...may all your wishes come to pass in Jesus name.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by chucky234(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan: Happy birthday...may all your wishes come to pass in Jesus name.
Aaaaaamen.
Thanks man,I appreciate your love.

(1) (Reply)

hi / What Was Ur Experience Lyk Wen U Realisd U Were Duped? Share Urs. / Man Worried About The End Of The World,spent 1million Yuan To Build Noah's Ark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.