Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda (8997 Views)

Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos) / Donjazzy Turns Judge On Instagram (Hilarious Photos) / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Gwekzy: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wonder if dis guy even get kala btw he legs sef
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
HQ:

Beats me.

What the hell is the deranged fellow doing on the panel of judges of a sane show?

He should be moderating anything from the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.
There actually is a show for his ilk, have you heard of DRAG QUEEN Olympics?
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by kagel: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=ayoola gbenga][/quote]
AM PRAYING TO GOOD CONCERNING YOU MR CHARLYMAN THE BOY THERE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT AND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT U LIKE
THE "BOY", THAT ONE DAY U WILL BE ARRESTED BY THE HOLY GHOST SO THAT U WILL LOOK HOLY AND DISCIPLINE BECAUSE TO ME AS FAR AS THESE PIX'S IS CONCERN
YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pure Entertainment and Public Stunt
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by hustla(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wonti get Charly boy yii

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Who fuccking cares? Do I? Hell No cos I don't give a Fucck! undecided
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: Who fuccking cares? Do I? Hell No cos I don't give a Fucck! undecided
Kilo de? Haba! cheesy
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by thelastPope(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
They have started pushing their gay agenda and Charly boy is their poster child obviously. What easier way to push it than through entertainment. They want you to get used to it. The more you watch it, the less offensive it becomes. Its an old trick. The guy is not mad. He knows what he is doing. Koro koro eye!
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by totorimi: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
i will not participate in watching evil
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Goldieluks: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Creepy freak.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Adanyebe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
ALL the fine boyz in this contest are in troble, they will have their AS****S screwed just to win... grin grin grin grin
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Medley(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
if by now u dont know that the world is ending and u ar still living in immorality, hell beckons.

This is d spirit of anti-christ, working against God rules- thou shall not wear anything that pertain to a woman.

May God save this soul.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by jstringz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Am disappointed with Nigerian idols...

That guy should be taken 2 a man of God for deliverance. He is facilitating the spread of immorality consciously and unconsciously.

When is the program starting self? sadAm disappointed with Nigerian idols...

That guy should be taken 2 a man of God for deliverance. He is facilitating the spread of immorality consciously and unconsciously.

When is the program starting self?
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
somebody should tell me that this guy is not gay
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Meche4life(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
the world is coming to an end
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Mobinga: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
What a phaggot.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
LeCoq: angry can't this guy just take two steps backward and DIE? what a phuckface. angry angry
if u cant wish dem death kill dem
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by oyestephen(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
crusufixo:

With the way this man behaves these days, it make me wonder whether he has a few months to live and wants to make the most of his remaining days alive................. undecided undecided undecided !!!!! ( Just my thought )

That was harsh bro
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by BeraBera(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Owwwwww what an ugly, scary, worwor, nightmare-ish Linda! <<grabs my phone, runs away screaming gerraway from me Linda!!!!!>>
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by overdrive(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cb was born before his time.this is what to expect few months to the second coming so people b prepared
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Clemzy16(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Charley boy is devils incanate. We all know that. But i beg to disagree that he'll be returning to Nigerian idol with another body. That's just a stupid superstiction.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by klax(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Charlie Boy is nothing but the most foolish, silly, idiot, Goat, bolok, pain in the a s s, bloody eye sore, useless man I ever known existing in the face of planet.

To be honest this animal was once my music idol but the very day I ralised he was one of the screamer bolok existing since that day everything Charly Boy represented annoys me with passion. I cant just stand his level of Lunatism.

Charlie Boy you are disgusting and you disgust me terribly.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by nero69: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Someone should call this embicile to order...where the hell is Justice Oputa??!!!
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by samcarlos: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Will his children even be proud having such a man as their father?
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-cPCevPf3j2o/UHCNTmcJcHI/AAAAAAAAx4w/NWW0uF74YpE/s400/....................................................................00000000000000000000000000.JPG[/img]

I thought Homosexxuality was foreign to the African Mind, LmL This guy seems to be doing a pretty good job at it.

Lmfao how much airbrushing and photoshopping that must have been used to smooth out all this guys old wrinkly sagggy skin.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~ and 13 guest(s)

13 niqqahs on the Downlow. Mwuahahahahahahahahaa

This thread just so happened to be viewed by a Zillion Guest?

Rotflmfao@Nigerian Dudes Beaten off to this Old Phagg Charly Boy

#60YearOldSaggyGayNigerianBalls.

#Azhole89InchesWide.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
What the hell is Nigerian Idol....

Let me go check youtube and see what this garbage is.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Goldieluks: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
~Royal~:
What the hell is Nigerian Idol....

Let me go check youtube and see what this garbage is.

Lmao...go on then.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
This guy's staying power is unprecedented. He has been an icon(oclast) since my early childhood days in the 1980s - and probably long before I was born. Yet, he remains in the spotlight to this day and has constantly reinvented himself to stay relevant! I admire him a lot. . .his children and grandchildren should be proud of his unique achievements.

He's probably the only character that is inimitable and irreplaceable in the Nigerian celebrity circuit (Derenle is a poor knock-off and would fade into oblivion sooner than later).
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Theconcerned: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
This guy should just stop fooling himself
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Zeebah23(f): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies / Nengi Goes Pantless To Laycon Birthday (see Photos) / Photos: Wizkid Doing It On A Couch With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.