Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342457 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2013
To my uniben peepz,u can collect Ūя̲̅ statement of result nw @ E&R,these r d requirements:
*clearance certificate
*Gown receipt
*student affairs clearance certificate
*Bursary receipt
*O'level result
*Age declaration/birth certificate
*course reg.form(any level)
*Eligibility
*A passport photograph
*A white file
*Transcipt receipt

Top of d morning †☺ evry1 in d house,much love!

A veri hapi bday †☺ Nicklutz,may God bless and keep u.*hugs*

#teamLagos by d way (evry1 seems †☺ have teamed-up) grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Kelob(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Have u collected ur statement of result? @sandyluv. When did they start issuing it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CuteCara: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2013
ignis:

Yes, it has reaches 100 pages.
Braine, howdy? Please which school did Ɣõµ graduate from?
hahahahahahaha, it wld av bin easier if u just corrected him. All join sha
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Robbyotums(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2013
Ifeminikan1: Guyssss. Service is remaining less than 33 days from now. What and wat do I need to package for the stuff? Can sumbody tell me.

for comprehensive details on your enquiry, check previous pages 75 and 93 for posts made by Sandylurv and Shayman respectively. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Kelob: Have u collected ur statement of result? @sandyluv. When did they start issuing it
Dey started yesterday.A couple of friends have collected bt I haven't,I'm on my way †☺ school ryt nw †☺ pick it up.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Kelob(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2013
OK. Looking for someone from engineering who has collected.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by katolistic(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2013
Hello peeps hws preparation for camps and all the stress of clearence @ our various institutions..wishing u all successm any BALEWITES in house?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2013
ignis:

you are really funny o....can't jst stop laughing
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by justineu(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2013
angryPls wen is this mobolization list going to be out coz. me don tire to stay for ause,atleast let it be a steping stone for us..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2013
good morning everybody oooo,mhenn e don tey.....hope we've been good here,God has kept and am sure he has kept u too.Am currently in enugu after my convocation and also busy with my clearance here.....congrats to my Nairaland UNN peeps that "convocated" on friday, i just wnt u to knw that itz a call to even bigger achievements.
And for all the "floss" abt UNN having 100+ 1st class and graduating over 18000....what i would say is that (1) i think 100+ out of over 18000 is fair figure,do the mathematics and compare with other schools (2)one thing for sure(am saying without bias) is that these 1st class graduates can stand their own anywhere in the world,UNN is not a school that gives you a 1st class without weighing the pros and cons,they are aware of their ratings and what it means for them to certify you a 1st class.2 of my very close friends made 1st class...one in estate management and the other in accountancy and i can tell these guys(sorry girls) are hot academically and for their character,they are extremely humble people.In accountancy for instance,they had students good enough to make 1st class but for reasons best known to the authorities they had to bring them down(these guys were blazing hot)but they just had to give just 1 person who is well grounded even in character (3) the 18000 figure was gotten from all UNN campuses and other affiliate institutions plus backlogs too(yea,cos some of the names on the convocation brochure in my class for instance are not my class mates).......that's it,do av a great day guys
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2013
I have been thinking hard of where to do my nysc but haven't been able to make up my mind.
I stay in Zaria with my parent and presently working with a consulting firm paying me salary a little above 20k and I would love to continue working with them all through my service year but sometimes I just feel I should move to a new environment and experience it which am not sure will be worth the stress and sacrifice.
What do you guys think, should I do my nysc from my parent house nd continue with my present job? or I should I work it to any state of my choice excluding my present state of residence?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2013
spartanian:
you are really funny o....can't jst stop laughing
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2013
ignis:

Reaches?Haba bros,diz 1 na tiyaunnnnn na..lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nicklutz(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks a lot sandylurv i appreciate...trust everyöne is good?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2013
Neroski: grin@ Martowskin,u r soooo funny.LMAO @ "No private NYSC for u" grin@ Martowskin,u r soooo funny.LMAO @ "No private NYSC for u"
u don c am, na d only place 4 9ja wen b say both d poor, rich, minister pikin, those wen run go abroad o, those wen pay 1million naira 4 skul fees, etc etc etc go to jam. God pas them finali
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Bigdreams(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Hi all, thanks to the poster for the timely info about jamb reg no requirement for some students in LASU. I got there and discovered my name is in the list. I've submitted mine and heard that the submission is closing today as one of the officers said 12pm is the deadline. Thanks to Nairaland and you guys. Best wishes y'all.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
Are you in need of a guy who is Loving,caring,understanding...a guy who is handsome,faithful,down to earth and will make you feel like the most special lady in the whole world

Be patient my dear...Jesus is coming soon gringringrin

guys..i don dey jog already to go watch the super chickens of Nigeria...i heard the reff dat presided over our match against zambia has been EXPELLED...omo,super chickens don dey charge o..did u see complete sports today?...super eagles ready to massacre ethiopia...anoda one say...united babalawos of Nigeria(UBN) enroute south africa to ensure super eagles qualification..gringringrin..Today na war ooo...gbogbonise...gringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Hydronium(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ehizario:

Delta? Almost everybodi in ds room has been recruited into #team calabar or enugu...I tire ooo! I need more info on Delta too.
shocked
Ehizario:

Delta? Almost everybodi in ds room has been recruited into #team calabar or enugu...I tire ooo! I need more info on Delta too.

i'm due for delta too o. And i don't even know the first thing about the place!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nicklutz:
Not just a year older but an increase in favour, grace, honour and blessings for you in all spheres of your life. Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Lasuite, was in school to confirm my name and my other course mates but good that ours name weren't included except for one extra extra year student.
If medals were to be awarded to the Faculties/ departments whose students names appeared on the list; Faculty of law will be the winner closely followed by Engineering while Fisheries and Banking and Finance Departments will both occupy the distant third position.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
moneybag4411: Are you in need of a guy who is Loving,caring,understanding...a guy who is handsome,faithful,down to earth and will make you feel like the most special lady in the whole world

Be patient my dear...Jesus is coming soon gringringrin

guys..i don dey jog already to go watch the super chickens of Nigeria...i heard the reff dat presided over our match against zambia has been EXPELLED...omo,super chickens don dey charge o..did u see complete sports today?...super eagles ready to massacre ethiopia...anoda one say...united babalawos of Nigeria(UBN) enroute south africa to ensure super eagles qualification..gringringrin..Today na war ooo...gbogbonise...gringrin

Lolling grin...gbogbonise bawo grin! Naija go sha qualify...even as group winners sef
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nikkyfuja(f): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
yokiti: @ Lasuite, was in school to confirm my name and my other course mates but good that ours name weren't included except for one extra extra year student.
If medals were to be awarded to the Faculties/ departments whose students names appeared on the list; Faculty of law will be the winner closely followed by Engineering while Fisheries and Banking and Finance Departments will both occupy the distant third position.
......yeah yeah!you didn't have to say that you know(that the medal issh)!but the good thing is that Faculty of Law has already sent our names n Jamb Reg Num to student affairs!so you see,I didn't even have to go to sch to get it done!:p

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Abeg who know wen doz super fowls dey play dia match 2day? d boys wei dey train for my backyard sha get prospects pass doz guys o!!!!even if we win ethopia, watz d probability of smelling d trophy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by UnimkeAk(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
ignis:

My laugh tire gele, Ignis Please ask him to tell us the name. Meanwhile I'm ringing Prof.Julius Okojie "NUC boss" and emailing Brig-Gen Nnamdi Okore Affia.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Prince2012: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
hw many have submitted their jamb no. 4 NYSC. Did mine last week... Heard some will not make it, if they can't find their's, is is true?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Abeg who dey watch dis naija match now? Una dey see d kind baboons wei we put for field ba? God pass devil sha......ordinary ethopia na him dey cast us like dis!!!!!a country where nothing works!!!!Lolz
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Why is every1 talking of jamb reg here? We ve done dat in my school since December!!!! Pls any biochemist in d aus?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nicklutz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
yokiti:
Not just a year older but an increase in favour, grace, honour and blessings for you in all spheres of your life. Happy Birthday!
Amen,Amen and Amen thanks yokiti i appreciate.GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.