Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340873 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Tolufizzle(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
moneybag4411:

haven't u heard there has been changes in the timetable? We are now expecting Mobilization number between 6th-8th February...check NYSC site for details
Just seen that..I've nt cheked dere site since...I bliv it waz d Jamb reg stuff dt caused d delay...tanks hwz

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by slimkay83(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ellylace: Time to say goodbye 2 d house...We had a great time..but I guess gud things dnt last forever...Wish y'all gud luck! wink
Dear, u hav been a reliable source of information to quiet on-lookers like me. Ur wealth of experience is highly valued. Pls, stay wit us!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
we are going to roast the Elephant on sunday. You are all invited for the dinner
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nick hwfa. Its Ucheses ur classmate dat year.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jamebex(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
What the heck! Has our all peaceful and understanding house suddenly degenerated into a house for exchanging insult and showing off? Never! It can not happen. Please peeps this house has always been understanding one, please read back and you will see where misunderstanding like this usually arise, but coz of the understanding nature of the members the issue will die almost instantly. Why can't we maintain that maturity? I don't want to believe the new folks are causing this mayhem. PLEASE STOP IT NOW OR............. Some of us has been following this thread since its inception since October 2012 till now and it has been source of useful information, encouragement and refreshment for us all. Please lets not end this beautiful thread when Mobilization no. is just seven days away. Please as mature Nigerian Graduates which we are i hereby implore everyone to revert to our normal old Prospective Batch A 2013 Corp House members.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jamebex(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Emmysteve: we are going to roast the Elephant on sunday. You are all invited for the dinner
Bros, which Elephant are going to roast, let it not be what am thinking, if it is, then my brother lets just fast and pray ooooo coz IVORIANS are not smiling. but as a patriotic Nigerian, SUPER EAGLE ALL THE WAY. how are preparing for coal city naa?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by manny4u(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
I tink ds forum is gradually losing it focus and purpose why it was formed in d first place.....you guys are graduates now and nt some 100level students.
Mk una no go fall my hands wit ds kinda attitude 4 camp o!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
I hail all d prospective corpertions in d building. Men, our blood dey hot o. I hope it gets hotter b4 we storm d camp dis march so dat even d soldiers go fear. Wish dose without jamb reg nõ will join us o. Gud job u guys r doing. Anyways, its Uche Maths&Econs dept 12 Uniben... Enugu on point!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ellylace: Time to say goodbye 2 d house...We had a great time..but I guess gud things dnt last forever...Wish y'all gud luck! wink
Firstlady please don't do this to us. Just list the name(s) of the person/people that offended you and I will ask the moderator to ban them forever from this forum. Nne biko nu. Inugo?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
I have been away for just a day and the whole house can't hold itself, let maintain decorum pls, most of u may even end up in same camp and platoon.. Let behave maturely
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Fourcade(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
My eyes are full shocked grin
hmmm...what have i not been labelled today! undecided.
I am sorry for all the inconviniences i caused to this great,loving,peaceful and understanding house.cool

@Ogbeche,
Itz alright,I hear u! cool
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by wisolf(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Always feared d thread will end dis way..I agree wit ignis,ban dose who re nt matured enuf 2 be in a place like dis..

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
jamebex:
Bros, which Elephant are going to roast, let it not be what am thinking, if it is, then my brother lets just fast and pray ooooo coz IVORIANS are not smiling. but as a patriotic Nigerian, SUPER EAGLE ALL THE WAY. how are preparing for coal city naa?
you got me right; i repeat with a loud voice WE ARE GOING TO ROAST THE ELepHan OF IVORY COAST come sunday. I dont know the time Nigeria suddenly develops phobia about ivory Coast. By the way, who is ivory coast? Where were they in the last six yrs? As far as i can remember they just came to limelite @Afcon2006. And ofcox that offide goal scored by drogba is still fresh in my memory. Its pay back time.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
@jamebex its on top gear o, i also heard that the state govt pays 100k at the end of service yr
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goodevng my gr8 house membrs, hw was ur day nw? I'm feelin ds house jare, no tym 4 division/factions o. I take it all as FUN grin...d dayz are turnin to 9ts n 9ts to dayz...#Team Warri is marchin on...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
I think the only solution to all of this head-less debates and insults on this thread is that we all take an Oath...Yes.....

'drinks anointing oil,raises a white foul and saya.......AS FROM NOW ONWARDS,WHOEVER ATTEMPTS TO INSULT OR BRING ABOUT SENSE-LESS DEBATES (lyk my school is better than yours) WILL BE POSTED TO MAIDUGURI,YOBE AND THOSE STATES SHA(i hope u guys understand whr i mean) AND EVEN WHEN HE/SHE TRIES TO REDEPLOY,NYSC WONT AGREE OOO...so shall it be...my people,i talk well?gringringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
moneybag4411: I think the only solution to all of this head-less debates and insults on this thread is that we all take an Oath...Yes.....

'drinks anointing oil,raises a white foul and saya.......AS FROM NOW ONWARDS,WHOEVER ATTEMPTS TO INSULT OR BRING ABOUT SENSE-LESS DEBATES (lyk my school is better than yours) WILL BE POSTED TO MAIDUGURI,YOBE AND THOSE STATES SHA(i hope u guys understand whr i mean) AND EVEN WHEN HE/SHE TRIES TO REDEPLOY,NYSC WONT AGREE OOO...so shall it be...my people,i talk well?gringringrin
almost 90 percent of ur posts are just too funny. You be clown? You are just too creative always making joke out of every issue
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
singing Indoomie noodles jingles:
To me! To you! Its up to us to make this world a better place.
A place that we can love, where we can dance! Where we can live together in peace and harmony!!!
Its up to us to make THIS HOUSE A BETTER PLACE.
please let us all bury the hatchet for the sake of our fellowship in here.
Firstlay Ellylace, Outrage, password, Ik121, angelajuni, solomon, my cheer leader, sandylurv and president Jonathan; where are you people?
Kudos to my Team Calabar leader for his inputs and my others calabarians. One love all. Shalom!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
spartanian: I have been thinking hard of where to do my nysc but haven't been able to make up my mind.
I stay in Zaria with my parent and presently working with a consulting firm paying me salary a little above 20k and I would love to continue working with them all through my service year but sometimes I just feel I should move to a new environment and experience it which am not sure will be worth the stress and sacrifice.
What do you guys think, should I do my nysc from my parent house nd continue with my present job? or I should I work it to any state of my choice excluding my present state of residence?
nawa o....so no one has something to say about my confuse situation
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by julianauche19: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
xpect me enugu,sch in Enugu,still gonna cop for enugu

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Martowskin: i no get word 4 u, may be u ar blind, check again n c d combinations[pigeon english write up] ITK(I Too know) must u quote me, buzy bdy, atleast i wrote rubbish, write make we read. English teacher correct me. Learn to mind ur biz able graduate.

It's ok, I will correct you because I know all (according to you)

The singular form of data is datum or better still leave it at data. And the plural is simply data not datas. If you don't want me to mind your business, create your own forum and I'll never take my 4kin ar$e in there. Pigeon or chicken English does not qualify you to slaughter English.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by proftemmy: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thank God o. I'll finally become a corper. Camp, here I come. ProfTEMMY REPPING OOU. grin cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
spartanian:
nawa o....so no one has something to say about my confuse situation

My Friend, you have your answers in your initial post. Get your priorities right; your desires and love. Dont leave "certainty" for "uncertainty"! If you must leave; remember that its a journey of faith
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
ekeroyal:

The singular form of data is datum or better still leave it at data. And the plural is simply data not datas. If you don't want me to mind your business, create your own forum and I'll never take my 4kin ar$e in there. Pigeon or chicken English does not qualify you to slaughter English.

Chief, u don't need dis...we are catchin fun here and we've got to respect ourselves n leave it at dat. I undstnd u tryin to mke correctns but u shd undstnd dat in a more formal settin many of us won't commit grammatical errors. G9t my pple n enof of all des, let em go wiv January 13! Hpy New Month in adv grin. #Team Warri, Baba God dey our side!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gabialonso(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=proftemmy]Thank God o. I'll finally become a corper. Camp, here I come. ProfTEMMY REPPING OOU. ...pls is mobilazatn list 4ur sch out...if yes,wat sch pls
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by sportfeva(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
braine: I've been waiting for this thread for a long time. I just didn't want to be forward.
What are the criteria of posting of students? Is it by schools or departments?
Though old thread, I guess you mean graduate. It's not by school or department but your grade and profession. I'm ex and i could remember that 2-1 was a minimum grade requested by a state university where I served. Some of us were assisting lecturer. Wish you all the Best.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2013
ekeroyal:

Guy what is ur own sef? Isn't it enough? Why don't u jst let sleepin dogs lie instead of bickering over a trivial issue such as dis
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2013
proftemmy: Thank God o. I'll finally become a corper. Camp, here I come. ProfTEMMY REPPING OOU. grin cheesy
u re highly welcome
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2013
Happy new month everyone
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Uchesis: I hail all d prospective corpertions in d building. Men, our blood dey hot o. I hope it gets hotter b4 we storm d camp dis march so dat even d soldiers go fear. Wish dose without jamb reg nõ will join us o. Gud job u guys r doing. Anyways, its Uche Maths&Econs dept 12 Uniben... Enugu on point!
welcome my fellow uniben pal 2 dis gr8 house nd also 2 d Enugu train
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 4:33am On Feb 01, 2013
Its as if all our pleading and explanations to bring back peace in this thread is falling on deaf ears. I can still see strives, insults, division and abusive words. My fellow graduates, I ask 'why all this among so-called graduates? Do we blame ourselves or the Nigerian Education System?
If this persist, am going to take a french leave out of this thread. BTW I have learn more than enough from this thread. I don't have time for frivolous and trivial arguments/debates by mundane people. This is not a debate thread. The most painful part of the matter is that issues like this should have arised earlier and not barely a month to NYSC camp. I urge everyone involved in this baseless and frivolous debates to jettison such habit. If you correct someone's post/comment in a sensible and reasonable way, why not just leave it and pass on?
THANKS
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Robbyotums(m): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2013
sportfeva:
Though old thread, I guess you mean graduate. It's not by school or department but your grade and profession. I'm ex and i could remember that 2-1 was a minimum grade requested by a state university where I served. Some of us were assisting lecturer. Wish you all the Best.

Hi! Please throw more light on this, were you posted to a state university by NYSC under normal circumstance or you had a hand in its working?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.