Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (342524 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2013
OC cool: we dey fyn tnxs. Hw ur side na?
G'morn bro, my side dey oo...
Our house done full with ppl and u, yokiti, ellylace et al are doing great jobs here...
... But i noticed dat most of d oldies are now Missing In Action sad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2013
Martowskin: hmmmmmmm.......Amen 4 una o. MARTOWSKIN IS BACK

Guy Martowskin hw far na? Long time o, whr u con go na?? Abi u don dey arrange finz 4 camp already grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2013
Password77:
G'morn bro, my side dey oo...
Our house done full with ppl and u, yokiti, ellylace et al are doing great jobs here...
... But i noticed dat most of d oldies are now Missing In Action sad

Abi na, all d oldies are really missin. D wait is now at an end and d fun is actually in d wait...wshn u guyz a 9ce day ahead. #Team Warri...on point.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by reeeT(f): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Mornin House,yetaday was a long wait but am hoping 2day will be betta wit great news of mobilization list .#sowaiting#
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2013
Bigdreams:

I was at the student affairs on Tuesday but got there very late. I made enquiries in respect of the 'convocation' but was told there was no official communication from the school authorities it would hold though the 'rumour' it would hold on the 21st/22nd wasn't denied.

I will be in school today in order to process letter of identification in lieu of ID card.

Yokiti, do you have any info as regards convocation?

Thanks.

We are in the same school of thought (oh sorry; school of rumour) together. A friend said he saw a memo confirming the date you have said. But you know, without official Bulletin to confirm it, we cant say it is sure to hold on the said date.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Onyiip(f): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2013
goodmorning house. Abeg any news from ABU? What's up with the jamb reg ish? #Team crossriver all the way#
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by justineu(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Gud morning guys!! Wat up wit the mob list? Has anyone sees his? Team abj!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2013
Anxiously waiting!!!!
Shout out †☺ d uniben peepz here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2013
sandylurv: Anxiously waiting!!!!
Shout out †☺ d uniben peepz here.
Yes oooh.. We dey here, anxiously waiting 4 d gud news

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Bigdreams(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2013
yokiti:

We are in the same school of thought (oh sorry; school of rumour) together. A friend said he saw a memo confirming the date you have said. But you know, without official Bulletin to confirm it, we cant say it is sure to hold on the said date.
I left school some minutes ago. There's no official confirmation of the convocation. I was also advised by a staff member in student affairs to check back on Monday for the call up number. In case you go to school tomorrow, kindly update here as I monitor follow this thread constantly. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Fingers crossed... I'm waiting for the first confirmation of mob. list, from someone... Not rumors. Please, kindly post a comment with the name of your school if you have seen the list first hand.
Waiting.......
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2013
Ehizario:

Guy Martowskin hw far na? Long time o, whr u con go na?? Abi u don dey arrange finz 4 camp already grin
my broda... No b small tin o, almost lost my life on a boat accident on my way from work 31st january, god pas devil, i nd my elda bro survive d crash sha....its a long stowi, i sustain som injury. am getin beta graduali. Thanks 4 d cova up on dat comment attack 4rm ekeroyal. 4 d camp gbedu, i dnt realy nid much my elda bro stuffs ar stil intact.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2013
Any Zikite here to confirm the state of things at school?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2013
Moring yall

Sorry I haven't come back to update you guys, I just decided to stay away and not get involved and think of anything regarding service.
Well, the list has not been pasted at school, so I don't know yet. Am guessing maybe today or tomorrow. I'll come back when they do.

Thanks yokiti for the concer.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
DanoskyZ: Any Zikite here to confirm the state of things at school?

Nothing yet oooo. We are still waiting. Maybe b4 d day runs out dey wil paste it. Will update u ones is released.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
I beliv if u grew up in nigeria u ar nt new with dis "AFRICA MAN TIME" sowi am sayin dis, we cant c d list dis wk, lets take our hope futher til monday or tuesday nxt wk, b4 sombdy dev HBP OR HEART ATTACK, biko am beggin.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
chrisifeanyi:

Nothing yet oooo. We are still waiting. Maybe b4 d day runs out dey wil paste it. Will update u ones is released.
Thanx bro. I see d blood of a zikite in U!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jnrremedy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Gud morning peeps. Just receive a very bad news from skul i was informed just nw that one of the oldies here djcrown(BCH AAUA) was attacked by armed robbers at his former residence in skul early this morningl(he went for clearance) he was reported to be seriously beaten to the point of death he has since been rushed to skul clinic where is receiving treatment. Pls lets pray for his quick recovery. We ve been patiently waiting for service for more than a year now(graduated since 2011) it will be a total disaster to miss out at dis last minute
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ops84(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
jnrremedy: Gud morning peeps. Just receive a very bad news from skul i was informed just nw that one of the oldies here djcrown(BCH AAUA) was attacked by armed robbers at his former residence in skul early this morningl(he went for clearance) he was reported to be seriously beaten to the point of death he has since been rushed to skul clinic where is receiving treatment. Pls lets pray for his quick recovery. We ve been patiently waiting for service for more than a year now(graduated since 2011) it will be a total disaster to miss out at dis last minute
hey sorry may God be with him and he will never mis ds out.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ops84(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
House pls anybody with d likely info on d date we will start checking the Posting or is it gonna b on d call letter or we check online pls light me up.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ Jnremmedy
The insecurity in my dear country Nigeria knows no bound ( From Lagos to Kano, from Kaduna to Maiduguri, from Enugu to Port Harcourt from Ondo to Jos, kwara, Nassarawa). Its painful it happened to our beloved mate. May God be with him and grant Him quick recovery and May God deal with the hoodlums mercilessly. Hoping for his succesful recovery updates from you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
ops84: House pls anybody with d likely info on d date we will start checking the Posting or is it gonna b on d call letter or we check online pls light me up.

My Brother, The Nysc 2013 batch A Mobilization time table is your friend. Please feel free to check www.nysc.gov.ng or visit a thread in this section of Nairaland forum (NYSC section) opened by able Moderator: Ogeche77 about the adjusted time table if you find it difficult to visit earlier pages on this thread. The CALL UP NUMBER will be delivered to school last week of February( 26- 28 ), Distribution is subjective to our schools. As am talking now, the call UP NUMBERS would have been delivered to your school. Check the time table to get a clearer picture of this information.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Patuwa: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls, is there any Unibenites here to help me confirm if they have paste the mobilisation list. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hallo peeps, been a while. I'll advice y'all to just chill, it will be pasted in due time. No be we den go give high BP.

Bigdreams:
I will be in school today in order to process letter of identification in lieu of ID card.

Hello bigdreams, could u pls provide information on how to go about this. I was told to visit d zenith ict when i complained, but it was closed when i got there and i havent checked since then. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Martowskin: my broda... No b small tin o, almost lost my life on a boat accident on my way from work 31st january, god pas devil, i nd my elda bro survive d crash sha....its a long stowi, i sustain som injury. am getin beta graduali. Thanks 4 d cova up on dat comment attack 4rm ekeroyal. 4 d camp gbedu, i dnt realy nid much my elda bro stuffs ar stil intact.

God is ur strength bro..
Speedy recovery.

jnrremedy: Gud morning peeps. Just receive a very bad news from skul i was informed just nw that one of the oldies here djcrown(BCH AAUA) was attacked by armed robbers at his former residence in skul early this morningl(he went for clearance) he was reported to be seriously beaten to the point of death he has since been rushed to skul clinic where is receiving treatment. Pls lets pray for his quick recovery. We ve been patiently waiting for service for more than a year now(graduated since 2011) it will be a total disaster to miss out at dis last minute

Nawa oo.. May d good Lord heal him on time and grant him sound health. It is well.

outrage: Moring yall

Sorry I haven't come back to update you guys, I just decided to stay away and not get involved and think of anything regarding service.
Well, the list has not been pasted at school, so I don't know yet. Am guessing maybe today or tomorrow. I'll come back when they do.

Thanks yokiti for the concer.

Sup outrage, Pls dont lose hope yet. Ur department could have forwarded all the numbers collectively..u never can tell. Tell a friend 2 help u check once it's pasted.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
nawa o....so no news yet? i done dey tire sef

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Shotout to Martowskin n Djcrown,ur goin to school n waiting for nysc will not be in vain,it is not ur time to die,so therefore from the bottom of my heart,i wish u guys a speedy recovery,it is well in Jesus name,AMEN!
Sandylurv,i dey expect UNIBEN update here from u o,dem don paste am
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Elacutey(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello house. Pls who knows how much calabar n akwaibom pay corpers?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Patuwa: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
All the great Uniben student! I hear say dem paste am say dem go paste am for Hall 3 block B. lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ops84(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
yokiti:

My Brother, The Nysc 2013 batch A Mobilization time table is your friend. Please feel free to check www.nysc.gov.ng or visit a thread in this section of Nairaland forum (NYSC section) opened by able Moderator: Ogeche77 about the adjusted time table if you find it difficult to visit earlier pages on this thread. The CALL UP NUMBER will be delivered to school last week of February( 26- 28 ), Distribution is subjective to our schools. As am talking now, the call UP NUMBERS would have been delivered to your school. Check the time table to get a clearer picture of this information.
thanks fr ur response
are u sayn till we are given call up letters b4 we knw our posted states?
U from whch sch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.