Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340571 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
jamauldeen: Guys y una go dey buy LUX..LUX wey be say If u wash am once e go dey smile at you..d best white tops to get is CHASE DEER got mine for 400 naira per one and I bought 6pcs...d 3/4 shorts na chinoz fit do am ooo..bought chinoz material yesterday for 600 naira for trouser length and I don carry am give tailor make him help me sew am to my taste..got a rubber white foot wear for 1K as per say na rainy season we dey and its nice ooo..also bought normal tennis footwear for just 1,200 naira..Uites in da aus where una dey..#Team Lagos wey sure pass#
The shorts na combat kina one abi na plain?

But why chinos now? That tin to heavy to dey wash, especially you wan do fine boy for camp. Omo una go wash tire!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by gabialonso(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=jamauldeen]Guys...d 3/4 shorts na chinoz fit do am ooo..bought chinoz material yesterday for 600 naira for trouser length and I don carry am give tailor make him help me sew am to my taste...... bro ow many 3/4 shorts can u get 4rm a trouser lenght?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
WATS WRONG WT U COLLECTIN MONEY FRM UR DAD?DT WAY U SAVE UR MONEY. as for CHINOS,it wil b IT WAS WHITE
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jamauldeen: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
D 3/4 na plain ooo. And d material no too thick like dat morever I wore white on white tru out my secondary skool days so I knw d logic to maintain it... D 3/4 is plain oo not combat type Buh wif side pockets and back pockets,.told d tailor guy to make d band rubber and. Not belt type...and I bought a full trouser lenght and half for 900 naira so as to be able to sew 2 shorts.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
coolestboy:
Comparing ursef 2 someone is as deadly as anything. U'd beta do d right tinz at d right time b4 humiliation slams on u at d camp gate
dont know what else to do cos i dont think i cn pay 6k for admisn letter..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CuteCara: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hey guys, is there any specification as regards passport background (colour)?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
yokiti:

My brother and friend, my SINCERE advice to you and those that will/have taken to your resolve about JAMB admission letter is not to bother yourself travelling to camp if you are insisting on not printing your admission letter. My admission status was just confirmed (this was done on our behalf in school) earlier this week for the sake of printing admission letter so as not to be a victim of being deported from NYSC.
Let me tell you that I check www.jamb.org.ng at least once in 2 months; can you guess my findings? When the issue of jamb registration number and mobilization came up; JAMB has enable people from 2004 till date to print admission letter, check their Jamb admission status and as well, print their result slips. Before, you can only check for 2007 and above. Good luck on THAT WHICH YOU HAVE PROPOSE IN YOUR HEART TO DO.
You are not the only one that has family or friends that are currently serving. This JAMB registration and admission letter started with our set. Please at your own leisure time, Visit www.nysc.gov.ng to read the DG resolution as regard 2013 batch A mobiliation.

I have been having this strong feeling about the importance of this jamb admission letter in this NYSC mobilization scheme especially now that they have decided to use JAMB to mobilize graduates......Now you have just confirmed my thoughts sad sad sad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
guys, dont 4get to take ur sweater, cardigan, pullover or whatever along to camp cos we r moving into rainy season .....

As 4 d admissn letter, when i get my call up letter , i ll know d nxt step to take ( Documents/materials to be taken to camp r written at d back of call up letters)...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=creamie]

Hello @yokiti. Thanks for your contribution and help on this thread. Pls, I've also been having this same issue since I've been able to retrieve my JAMB "regularised" reg. no from my school's admission office on Monday. However, going to check my admission status on JAMB website, I'm seeing no admission offered yet. Meanwhile, my name didn't come out in both call-up no list and error list and when I went to my school's student affairs office, they said they can't assure of making this Batch A. Pls, offer suggestions on how you went about yours, thank you.

Your case is a very serious one because from what i know, if your name does not appear on any list, it is indeed just another way of telling you to forget about going with batch A unless a miracle happens......best of luck.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
jamauldeen: D 3/4 na plain ooo. And d material no too thick like dat morever I wore white on white tru out my secondary skool days so I knw d logic to maintain it... D 3/4 is plain oo not combat type Buh wif side pockets and back pockets,.told d tailor guy to make d band rubber and. Not belt type...and I bought a full trouser lenght and half for 900 naira so as to be able to sew 2 shorts.
What's wrong with using belt?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
yokiti:

My brother and friend, my SINCERE advice to you and those that will/have taken to your resolve about JAMB admission letter is not to bother yourself travelling to camp if you are insisting on not printing your admission letter. My admission status was just confirmed (this was done on our behalf in school) earlier this week for the sake of printing admission letter so as not to be a victim of being deported from NYSC.
Let me tell you that I check www.jamb.org.ng at least once in 2 months; can you guess my findings? When the issue of jamb registration number and mobilization came up; JAMB has enable people from 2004 till date to print admission letter, check their Jamb admission status and as well, print their result slips. Before, you can only check for 2007 and above. Good luck on THAT WHICH YOU HAVE PROPOSE IN YOUR HEART TO DO.
You are not the only one that has family or friends that are currently serving. This JAMB registration and admission letter started with our set. Please at your own leisure time, Visit www.nysc.gov.ng to read the DG resolution as regard 2013 batch A mobiliation.
just read the resolution of the nysc pre mobilization workshop held on d 17 jan at kwara state and saw nothing pertaining to jamb admission letter as a criteria for nysc orientation camp screening!!!!actually Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ av a logical argument on d point dat admission status is being updated by jamb! Bt it could just be done to make dia records up to date! Its Good Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ re advicing M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ man! But am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ come 5th of march we all shall assemble here and laugh over dis issue
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
yokiti:

just read the resolution of the nysc pre mobilization workshop held on d 17 jan at kwara state and saw nothing pertaining to jamb admission letter as a criteria for nysc orientation camp screening!!!!actually Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ av a logical argument on d point dat admission status is being updated by jamb! Bt it could just be done to make dia records up to date! Its Good Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ re advicing M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ man! But am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ come 5th of march we all shall assemble here and laugh over dis issue
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DonRomeo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
vivichocs: guys, dont 4get to take ur sweater, cardigan, pullover or whatever along to camp cos we r moving into rainy season .....

As 4 d admissn letter, when i get my call up letter , i ll know d nxt step to take ( Documents/materials to be taken to camp r written at d back of call up letters)...
shey d sweater has to be white too?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
shodexy:

I have been having this strong feeling about the importance of this jamb admission letter in this NYSC mobilization scheme especially now that they have decided to use JAMB to mobilize graduates......Now you have just confirmed my thoughts sad sad sad
The good news is dat within our call up letters we would be told wat and wat to bring to camp!!!!S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ let's keep our fingers crossed as come 28th latest!!!every1 of us would be out of assumptions and be awakened into d light of reality!!!!hehehehehehehehehehe grin
shodexy:

The good news is dat within our call up letters we would be told wat and wat to bring to camp!!!!S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ let's keep our fingers crossed as come 28th latest!!!every1 of us would be out of assumptions and be awakened into d light of reality!!!!hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
chrisifeanyi:

See ur mouth,, u are compiling list for ur dad, since u graduated, most of ur mates are seriously working and earning doughs every month.Anyway,,na Ajebutter u be, u re under immunity.
Na ur papa him give d list? Which 1 b ur own. because u don get small work abi, u tink its easy. Na 30k list i wan give my dad, i repeat: MY DAD.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
DonRomeo: shey d sweater has to be white too?
i cant really say buh i bought a white one cos i hrd everytn u wear abt in d camp must be white except on sundys..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jnrremedy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hi guys its been a long time since I ve posted here though i hv been following this thread kudos to all regular posters here especially yokiti, password77, outrage, vivichocs, nikky_fuja, martowskin, d general ogbeche77 and others let's keep d love.
For those of u arguing about jamb admission letter being a requirement in camp I think it will be better if we all wait for nysc to clarify dat before we start incuring unnecessary expenses. NYSC will tell us all d necessary documents to take to camp once call up letter is released
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
lexy4me: The good news is dat within our call up letters we would be told wat and wat to bring to camp!!!!S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ let's keep our fingers crossed as come 28th latest!!!every1 of us would be out of assumptions and be awakened into d light of reality!!!!hehehehehehehehehehe grin The good news is dat within our call up letters we would be told wat and wat to bring to camp!!!!S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ let's keep our fingers crossed as come 28th latest!!!every1 of us would be out of assumptions and be awakened into d light of reality!!!!hehehehehehehehehehe

Thanks for ur comment
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Uchesis:
Na ur papa him give d list? Which 1 b ur own. because u don get small work abi, u tink its easy. Na 30k list i wan give my dad, i repeat: MY DAD.
Go give am na, wetin concern me. Abi na me go enter him mind go give am thoughts of disappointment?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
jamauldeen: Guys y una go dey buy LUX..LUX wey be say If u wash am once e go dey smile at you..d best white tops to get is CHASE DEER got mine for 400 naira per one and I bought 6pcs...d 3/4 shorts na chinoz fit do am ooo..bought chinoz material yesterday for 600 naira for trouser length and I don carry am give tailor make him help me sew am to my taste..got a rubber white foot wear for 1K as per say na rainy season we dey and its nice ooo..also bought normal tennis footwear for just 1,200 naira..Uites in da aus where una dey..#Team Lagos wey sure pass#

Oga I don see u...u don buy evryfin finish nagrin...but u no buy waistbag o. Greatest UIte here...frm d revered Dept. Of Geology wink whr u con dey all ds while na
Goodevenin my pple, I hail ona o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by eletacharly(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
gettin ready for camp nou
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nikkyfuja(f): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
outrage:
The shorts na combat kina one abi na plain?

But why chinos now? That tin to heavy to dey wash, especially you wan do fine boy for camp. Omo una go wash tire!

Chinos ke?wrong choice ooo!normal white material is ok,I tink TRY is the best white round neck but hey any1 is good @ this point...cheerssmiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nonywendy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
wishing u all intending batch a corp members gudluck. Im currently serving in calabar, 2012 batch b. wishing u all intending batch a corp members gudluck. Im currently serving in calabar, 2012 batch b. wishing u all intending batch a corp members gudluck. Im currently serving in calabar, 2012 batch b.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
CuteCara: Hey guys, is there any specification as regards passport background (colour)?
No offence mearnt but its a dump question
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jamauldeen: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ehizario:

Oga I don see u...u don buy evryfin finish nagrin...but u no buy waistbag o. Greatest UIte here...frm d revered Dept. Of Geology wink whr u con dey all ds while na
Goodevenin my pple, I hail ona o
. @ Ehizario..I get waist bag jooor..I even get original NYSC belt sef..so no do shakara for me..Geology hmmmmn..u guys produce one first class for una set dis year ooo..Micheal na my padi..wich hall u stay for skool cox me dey always rep Great Independence Hall..Katanga Republic..My greeetins to Milano if u see am..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
eletacharly: gettin ready for camp nou
In dis forum, i found a family, brothers, sisters et al. Please is it adviceable to date fellow otondo babies in camp? I was told by a serving corper dat he was wooing a lady in camp but she was using him as a back up. Brothers, ur amiable advice is needed.
Thank you cheesy
eletacharly: gettin ready for camp nou
In dis forum, i found a family, brothers, sisters et al. Please is it adviceable to date fellow otondo babies in camp? I was told by a serving corper dat he was wooing a lady in camp but she was using him as a back up. Brothers, ur amiable advice is needed.
Thank you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by eletacharly(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=mencade5]
Thank you
woudnt advice dat.unles u gat lots of money to waste. dis gals in camp re always lookin for guys to 'colorbee'. unles u kno ur game very wel. and again if u re cut in camp doin anytin funny u wil b in soup. so b careful.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
mencade5:
Thank you cheesy
Thank you
brova I won't say Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ suldnt or suld bt my advice is jus b smart cos most of diz gals re jus looking for a fool to pay dia bills for d service year however Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ can find true love .aπϑ when Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ do my broda hold on to it Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!!!!!just b observant .aπϑ remain in control of Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your̶̲̥̅̊ mind......
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Seyixyz: Dump question

My brother, i just dey laugh o.. But seriously, there are forms you will fill that they will give you passport photogragh specification like; background, angle of your EAR, how you tilt your neck. How close or far you are from camera. How wide you open your eyes Etc.
Now to the he/ she asked question, I dont think there is specification for passport background BUT I will prefer a white background.
My OWN QUESTION; who knows where I will collect my call up letter in my school; is it at the bursary, hostel or at the school gate?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dis laf no go kil me. Orga ehiz... U dey c people wen dey quarel 4 list wen dem wan giv daddy....gringrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
nitane25: WATS WRONG WT U COLLECTIN MONEY FRM UR DAD?DT WAY U SAVE UR MONEY. as for CHINOS,it wil b IT WAS WHITE
Dem dey claim independence
Uchesis:
nitane25: WATS WRONG WT U COLLECTIN MONEY FRM UR DAD?DT WAY U SAVE UR MONEY. as for CHINOS,it wil b IT WAS WHITE
Dem dey claim independence
Abeg ask him... It is my Daddy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
lexy4me: brova I won't say Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ suldnt or suld bt my advice is jus b smart cos most of diz gals re jus looking for a fool to pay dia bills for d service year however Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ can find true love .aπϑ when Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ do my broda hold on to it Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!!!!!just b observant .aπϑ remain in control of Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your̶̲̥̅̊ mind......
True talk bro.... I am hoping to find my missing rib in camp sha... Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.