Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340565 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Congrats to you guys, happy for y'all. smiley. Quick one, for those of you who have done registration, did you have to show your JAMB admission letter along with your other documents? Pls reply, anyone. winkCongrats to you guys, happy for y'all. smiley. Quick one, for those of you who have done registration, did you have to show your JAMB admission letter along with your other documents? Pls reply, anyone.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yoged(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
May aLmighty God safeguard those dat are still traveling. My friend's cousin had an accident on her way to Ebonyi camp from akure this evening. So sad. Rip bose
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks man i don dey camp already up delta the ppl 4 here make sence
brownlord:

Yes, from ur house, take a vehicle coming this way, then go right, you see a T junction dont follow right, go left! After the sharp bend, go straight, u see another T junction, follow the right, then just be coming, dont stop o, after the junction, u see another junction very close to the first junction, then u seee the junction u r going to close to the junction u r standing, my friend park well

Which kind rubbish u type here, r u a learner, u asked a question witout disclosing where u r, hw can someone then help you, may God forgive u ur sin, anyway, that why dem call u otondo meaning Zombi,

Na joke o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
swtfranzy: Reportin live 4rm DELTA....Iselle eku....already through wit reg.....jst relaxin
nice one in delta too call me up let's meet -08089795265-how did u see that display on the grass today. Did u run down lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
yoged: May aLmighty God safeguard those dat are still traveling. My friend's cousin had an accident on her way to Ebonyi camp from akure this evening. So sad. Rip bose
Jesus Christ! God no pls..Pls,not wit any of us..We beg of u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
creamie: Congrats to you guys, happy for y'all. smiley. Quick one, for those of you who have done registration, did you have to show your JAMB admission letter along with your other documents? Pls reply, anyone. winkCongrats to you guys, happy for y'all. smiley. Quick one, for those of you who have done registration, did you have to show your JAMB admission letter along with your other documents? Pls reply, anyone.
No we avn't.Only ur 8 passport photographs,statement/notification ov result,school id card n ur call up l8r
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Esji80:
No we avn't.Only ur 8 passport photographs,statement/notification ov result,school id card n ur call up l8r

Aww, thanks so much for replying. Just wanted to know cos I dnt av jamb admission letter, just my jamb "regularised" no. Guess I shldnt bother myself with the long process it'll take me to get one then. Have fun in camp. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Enockia(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Esji80:

Yeah
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nikkyfuja(f): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
topemirates: Jes saw nicki_fuja, she's cute tho... #teamBAYELSA

Hmmmm,am sure I was looking tired and frustrated,never even finish registration!I don taya O!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lexy4me(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Reporting life from Jigawa camp!!!!!mehn d camp is sweet n I bliv it is d best camp in naija...infrastructurally........soldiers don begin drill us today sef.....it is well o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DonRomeo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
BIG P NA BOSS:
Hmmm, see em learned learners 4 parade ground...what a nice view. let em hurry o coz I'm tired ov staying in my hide-out(mami market)...d soldiers here r kinda friendly
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
can u imagine d embarrasement , soja commanded babe wey i dey try cntrol to lift my bag n plc it on my head to carry....i don frget d day wey i carry load fr head...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by topemirates(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chilling with flinton...

#teamBAYELSA noni

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by brownlord: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
dmalam: can u imagine d embarrasement , soja commanded babe wey i dey try cntrol to lift my bag n plc it on my head to carry....i don frget d day wey i carry load fr head...

Lol, u never jam, just wait na small u don see so
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by brownlord: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
yoged: May aLmighty God safeguard those dat are still traveling. My friend's cousin had an accident on her way to Ebonyi camp from akure this evening. So sad. Rip bose

Is she among the newly mobilised?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ekeroyal(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2013
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE BATCH A 2013 CORPERS(yet to be deployed):

If you are yet to be deployed but is cleared by NYSC or originally deployed to Yobe or Borno. Take it easy, no tension
you'll be in camp either in Nasarawa or Benue states between April 4th - 25th, 2013.

(Obviously, going to be the most crowded camps. Be ready!)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2013
hariorh:

No need to worry if the rooms are not enough in Sagamu. They ll probably move remaining corpers in the main hall.

I mean both MALE and FEMALE otondos together in one large hall like that!!!

despite gettn to ogun camp @ 4pm,i still got a nice bed space in a beautiful hostel...i swear i no go lie,dis aint hyping oo...Ogun state camp s da bomb,highly modernised,i alredy feel @ home except for dos nasty lookin soldiers who are gonna mk life tiring for d next 3weeks...team Ogun all d way!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2013
creamie: Congrats to you guys, happy for y'all. smiley. Quick one, for those of you who have done registration, did you have to show your JAMB admission letter along with your other documents? Pls reply, anyone. winkCongrats to you guys, happy for y'all. smiley. Quick one, for those of you who have done registration, did you have to show your JAMB admission letter along with your other documents? Pls reply, anyone.

theres no mention of any Jamb related documents...u nid ur institutions id card,statemnt of result/certificate,callup leta n passport
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2013
Neroski:

theres no mention of any Jamb related documents...u nid ur institutions id card,statemnt of result/certificate,callup leta n passport

All right then. Thanks very much.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2013
My first day experience in Niger state for NYSC.
INTRODUCTION.
My journey to Paiko camp via Minna, Niger state is an experience I will not forget; from the excitement of seeing the river Niger just like how we read about it in Primary school text and On- site experience of Guinea Savannah myself to the challenges that almost frustrated me from the service to fatherland in Niger and not to motherland in any of the Southwestern states as I do tell my friends
I Left Lagos state around 12:49 pm On Monday because of the photocopies I was doing in school; got to Ilorin some minutes past 5pm after a our mini vehicle down just before Ogbomoso from Oyo Alaafin. Slept over in Ilorin (this is a worthy sate capital just as Minna Metropolis) though my own opinion.
I boarded Minna bus from Maraba in Ilorin around 7:36am. The journey from there was smooth except for a mini accident that caused traffic hold up. Got to Jebba, remembered the bridge picture in one of my Primary school text "Onibon Oje" and the song my Headmaster taught me in Primary school which goes thus:

At the bank of Niger river (2ce)!
I sleep in the Night when the moonlight was up.
At the bank of Niger river.
We Got to Lafiagi and the story changed.
Suddenly my high speed vehicle changed and possessed the characteristics of Norway's capital city; OSLO making it synonymous with the simile of a snail because of the bad road portion from Mokwa to Bida (I remembered Professor Chinua Achebe's There WAS A country), me believe, if there IS still a country, the road wouldnt have been as bad as that. Thereby prolonging my Journey.
After leaving Bida for Minna; one will notice that only the patient dog eat the fastest bone as the road became a potholes free
one lane expressway way. Got to Paiko Camp at about 4:19pm. Carried my luggages on head. I cant forget to narrate that my waste bag, stapler and staple pins were collected. Green belts were seized from those that possesses it. Registered as number **** at the gate. Put my bag on the head for me to hear the soldier telling us to sing this song.
Soldier: Na who be mumu
Otondos; na corper be mumu.
Soldier: na who go tire
otondos: na we(corpers) go tire.
Proceeded to Hostel (anyone that knows where Elijah hall is (things has changed now) somewhere in outskirt of Lagos will thank God that Dubai's Five star hotels are better than 7 stars hotel in some of the third world). Went to southwest point of registration to collect my call up letter back up. Proceed to the mercury section after to the computer session. Later to my even number platoon whose square, multiplication and addition are the same. Got a khaki that will fit for a papa ajosco and not my richard cypher body. After which I was informed that food is ready where I paid to charge my flat battery. On the food; your guess is as good as mine. Light out at immediately 10:12pm.
OBSERVATION.
Temperature; That Niger is hot for a first timer like moi is an understatement (a co passenger said its closer to Hell fire which I immediately rebuked for myself, co-travellers and you as you are reading this epistle (lets remember that is not only rebuke that will make us not to be a partaker of lake of Fire but by the very CHOICE we make when the time is still our friend).
Road situation: the bad portion from mokwa to Bida is frustrating and really made me jealous my friends in ISEYIN, Ede and Sagamu camps.
Culture of Nigerian Politicians: I observed that the chief servant as Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger state is called and His Power party are not left out in the GOVERNANCE BY BILL BOARD mantra.
Wastefulness; the fallow land I saw if utilized very well will make hunger be a thing of the past in the whole of our dear federal of Nigeria. Campaign against deforestation and bush burning should be improved upon if only for the sake of Niger; the power state alone.
Geography; i will borrow from what the Bible says about Mountains surrounding Jerusalem. Here in Niger, Hill is their second landforms.
Conclusion
From the lyrics of Seven seasons by Beautiful Nubia will I draw my inspiration:
In my journey through the world
overland and oversea,
I see different cultures and Different people's way!
I was born where the SUN NEVER SETS OR RISES
I was Born where the HEAT is like a SECOND skin.
From the above, i might not be wrong to conclude that it take ssomeone who experienced Niger to be inspired to compose this part of Seven Season's track.
I want to encourage those that are in camp like me to endure(is this the right word?) as its only for a season.
Wishing those on their way a merciful potholes and hail storm free journey.
May we all have a fulfilling and glorious service year in our various states of deployment.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 2:15am On Mar 06, 2013
topemirates: Jes saw nicki_fuja, she's cute tho... #teamBAYELSA
You don't say!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Nikky_fuja:

Hmmmm,am sure I was looking tired and frustrated,never even finish registration!I don taya O!
And still looking cute!? Hmmm..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 3:18am On Mar 06, 2013
I can't sleep!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 06, 2013
Thanks guys for d flag parti stuff, i think am goin to take d risk....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 3:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Martowskin: Thanks guys for d flag parti stuff, i think am goin to take d risk....

sent u a 2go offline msg,did u see it?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Neroski, i hope u ar cin d water problem......there is notin gud abt a place wen water is scarce...already hatin dis place...time to get crious wit dis stuff, no mor joke
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Neroski:

sent u a 2go offline msg,did u see it?
no dear, let me check
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by swtfranzy(f): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2013
ChuksBlaze: nice one in delta too call me up let's meet -08089795265-how did u see that display on the grass today. Did u run down lol

nop i did nt run down ooo.....i dey wella dey prepare 4 dis mornin oo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by stefnora1(f): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2013
regstratn continues now #yikpata edu camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Hydronium(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Nigeria don wake up o... #issele ukwu camp.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2013
sm jumpin like fowls in d name of matching....are thy doin it intentionaly or thy no sabi ne at ol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2013
sm jumpin like fowls in d name of matching....i tink thy r doin it intentionaly

kaduna camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.