Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? (3131 Views)

Have Anyone Heard Of Fast Track. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 19, 2008
saw their ad in the papers, and it looked attractive.looks like one of those money multipliers, just that they are online.pls can some one who knows about this stuff advise me.
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by naijacutee(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2008
Money Multiplier + Common Sense = Run.
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by Ifere(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
sounds genuine. i wan try dem; but still lukin b4 lipin grin
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by Darrels: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2008
I run an account with them.So far I have earn N2340 from the N1000 or $8 worth or e-gold I paid them within two weeks.The program is really ok and consistent for now.Just go to this linh and register
http://www.d-earnpay.com/silver/registration/?spnsid=2348056613718
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by babyzze(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2008
where can i get earn d pay vouchers?
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by Vuitton(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2008
D earnpay is ok!
Not every online biz is a scam.

Got introduced to a 100% Nigerian wealth creation club which is about to explode i recommend nairalanders to
hop the train cos its loaded with benefits such as NO COLLATERAL LOANS, FREE E-BOOKS on various subjects,
N4000 MEMBERSHIP AND A 50% (N2000) PAY FOR EVERY NEW FRIEND U INTRODUCE TO THE CLUB.

ITS NOT MULTI-LEVEL AND PAYS TO ANY OF THE 24 BANKS EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR.

MORE BENEFITS ARE BEING UPLOADED IN THE CLUB

CHECK IT OUT ITS www.wealthyfriendsnework.com
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by BIDDY2005: 10:46am On May 21, 2009
Can any body please tell me what is happening to office of the the D-Earn Pay? and their website not opening. can anybody tell me what is wrong with them?
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by abbyabby: 12:10pm On May 23, 2009
Want to reap where you have not sown? If u fall victim, u will come and tell us on NL ur sad story!!!!
This Darrels   i believe must be one of the brains behind the D-Earnpay-talking frm experience.

A word is enough for teh wise.
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by naijacutee(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2009
Thank you abbyabby. People will not listen and use their commonsense until one scapegoat is bold enough to come on NL and cry.
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by sojejeje: 2:27pm On May 25, 2009
Ive tried them and its nonesense. I responded to their ad on OSRC TV in Akure. Invested 1,000 lost about 600 naira immediately and no further correspondence since then. Dont waste your time joinning.

Either start a regular business of your own or join an online refferal biz.
Re: Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? by Actionleap: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
the fool and his money would soon part.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Are Recovering From Distress - Sanusi / Increased Utilisation Of Gas For Power Generation Reduces Gas Flare / Scam Accusations Made Against Lolo24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.