Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Prosecutor Caught Red Handed After Roll Of Weed Tumbled Out Of His Pocket In Cou - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Prosecutor Caught Red Handed After Roll Of Weed Tumbled Out Of His Pocket In Cou (758 Views)

Federal Government To Legalize Weed Soon In Nigeria / See The World Most Expensive Toilet Roll Made Of 22carat Gold / First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prosecutor Caught Red Handed After Roll Of Weed Tumbled Out Of His Pocket In Cou by octus2008(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
As im going through my world news updates check up.i stambled on this.it made me laugh.ebu have a read.
(Reuters) - A New Orleans city attorney was arrested for possession of marijuana and suspended from his job after a joint tumbled from his pocket in front of police in court.
Jason Cantrell, 43, assistant city
attorney

Cantrell's wife, a candidate for New Orleans City Council, said on her Facebook page that she was"angry, embarrassed and disappointed," with her husband's actions.
"I absolutely do not condone his actions," LaToya Cantrell wrote."He will accept the legal consequences as the judicial process takes its course."

Admin shot: shit happens n this right here is SEWERAGE!!!

(1) (Reply)

New Set Of Words Added To The Dictionary / Rejoinder: Paul Play Dairo SUES MTN & Ultima LTD For 500million Naira / Psquare Donates 5m To Ojb While Iyanya Donates 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.