Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? (813 Views)

Was Mohammed A Real Prophet ? / Where To Find A REAL Prophet Of God In Lagos? / The Real Prophet Or Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? by femo2000(m): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2008
Please Fellow Nairalanders I need a Prophet I can contact online.

I would appreciate his email or phone no. Please, I mean a Prophet I can relate with online and can deliver what I want without him/her seeing me. You can give him my email or vise- versa, my email is (fe_dudu2000@yahoo.com)

Please help good christains online.

God bless you
Re: Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2008
Prophet mohammed anyone?
Re: Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? by hotfunmi(f): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2008
Why is a prophet important in your life? why not forget them and their prophecy or insight, pray and believe God for a miracle?
Re: Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? by Ganjaseed: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2008
I am one of the sons of the prophet, what do you want?
Re: Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? by dafidixone(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2008
Please Fellow Nairalanders I need a Prophet I can contact online.

I would appreciate his email or phone no. Please, I mean a Prophet I can relate with online and can deliver what I want without him/her seeing me. You can give him my email or vise- versa, my email is (fe_dudu2000@yahoo.com)

Please help good christains online.

God bless you

I know the Head of all Prophet.

Contact me through korededavid@yahoo.com
Re: Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? by cgift(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2008
o boy! You can be one yourself. Its goodto have them but you will not always have them. You can sure build your gifts to become one and help yourself if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experiences / The Qualities Of Those Who Judge / The Truth About Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.