Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Diesel (ago) For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diesel (ago) For Sale (1108 Views)

Diesel/ago For Sale- Introduce And Earn Commission / Stop Buying Adulterated Diesel(ago) / Diesel (ago) Available - Just Delivered Into Storage From Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel (ago) For Sale by kojexemma: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2008
Anybody interested in buying AGO (Diesel), I can get any quantity you want from between 200 litres to 1000 metric tonnes. Place of business is in Warri, so if you areĀ  interested in supplying big manufacturing companies and banks within Warri, this is an opportunity for you, the product is very price friendly and subject to negotiation .

Outside Lagos buyers will have to provide their Barge to convey product to Lagos or Port-Harcourt or whereever. Please payment method is strictly by cash.

Call Emma for more details on 08036628222
Re: Diesel (ago) For Sale by doncaster(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
Do u get it at regular basis or just one off. let us know asap and the price you are selling.
Re: Diesel (ago) For Sale by kojexemma: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2008
Yes I get the Diesel (AGO) regularly, depending on the quantity you want.

Please note:

Anybody that is willing to buy will have to come over to warri to get the product, if I must bring the product to whereever you are, say Port-Harcourt, buyer will still need to come over because the sellers collect cash before release of product. Also note that there are lots of people coming to buy from the sellers and they all come with cash. Before any transaction I will advice the buyer to come over first so we can have a meeting with the seller.

Emma
kojex_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Diesel (ago) For Sale by skinbby: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
100KMT AGO ( TTT/TTO ) available 4 sale.
50KMT DPK ( TTT ) available 4 sale. Seller will give ATB to confirm both product.
Contact me if u have a serious buyer 4 any.
Bioskinoil@gmail.com
+2348182610713

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Exchange Rate Of The Kronor (sweden) To The Naira? / House Wants Compulsory Listing Of Mtn, Airtel / Linkosms Has Crippled My SMS Plateform For 3 Months Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.