Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany (12284 Views)

Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Osiris211: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday visited his ailing wife, Dame
Pateince, who has been in a German hospital for about a month.
The President, who flew out of the country on Sunday for New York to
attend the first-ever High-Level Plenary Session of the United Nations
on the Rule of Law, had a stopover in Germany. The First Lady was scheduled to accompany the President to the UN General Assembly, but she fell ill.

Her state of health could not be ascertained yesterday and it is still not known when she will return to Abuja..Dame Patience was reported to have been flown out of the country on.September 1, following an unstated health challenge.

Various ailments have been attributed for her sudden disappearance from the Presidential Villa..Till date, there has not been any statement from the Presidency on.Dame Patience’s health. Sources in New York and at The Presidency in Abuja told our correspondent yesterday that the President made a stopover in Frankfurt from where he travelled to Wisbaden to see his ailing wife.

A source said: “Yes; I can confirm to you that there was a stopover in
Germany. That should be expected, especially when the First Lady has been out of the country for quite some time. The most important thing is that the President arrived New York on schedule and he is already settling down for what he came to do here.”

Dame Patience’s Special Assistant on Media, Ayo Osinlu who had
confirmed the trip to the media when she travelled, however, insisted
that Mrs. Jonathan was resting and not seeking medical attention.
He added that the First Lady was expected back in the country this
week but did not give a specific date. (The Nation).

http://thecitizenng.com/other-news/president-jonathan-visits-his-sick-wife-in-germany/
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Osiris211: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Saw her on NTA this night and she seems to have recovered fast. Jonathan and some of his aids met her in a house which I presumed to be the hospital. Kinda feel for her.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Osiris211: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2012
She said " let me meet my husband" and they hugged in company of their two kids.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Osiris211: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2012
she looks soooooo emaciated and might have lost a lot of kgs.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2012
Osiris.211:

What kind of rest is she resting that she had to travel to Germany? So she cannot rest on her bed in Aso Rock again? These people and their foolish lies. Why can't they just tell us the truth?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by osifred(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2012
For all its worth. God bless our first lady if not for anytin else for her ...... U knw na.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by str8talk1: 1:28am On Oct 08, 2012
ItsModella:
What kind of rest is she resting that she had to travel to Germany? So she cannot rest on her bed in Aso Rock again? These people and their foolish lies. Why can't they just tell us the truth?
My friend,y r u awake at dis ungodly hour?
U seems 2 bored? r u?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by NewsFlash101: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2012
a
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by masepat: 2:00am On Oct 08, 2012
str8_talk:
My friend,y r u awake at dis ungodly hour?
U seems 2 bored? r u?

Abeg make una leave me jare! I no fit laugh. grin angry
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Callotti: 2:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Nothing like your own husband o.
Kei. If she was single now. . . no single ex-boyfriend would be visiting her.
Who wants to die old and lonely in a foreign nursing home. . . like Ojukwu? tongue
Thank JAH-JAH for her life. . . with husband and children.
Get well soon. . . Dame Patience, and hurry back home. kiss
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Pebcak: 2:34am On Oct 08, 2012
Is anybody seeing a trend in Aso Rock since IBB moved the capital there
Abacha, Stella, Yaradua, Now I hope this is not wat I am thinking well maybe its a sign for pple going to Aso rock that Nigerians get hard head if u are good like Abdulsalam u ll leave aso rock alive if not .......
But anyways fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by olu4life(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Abeg me don tire for this there story. I've lost interest in their affairs. If they like,make she stay put for there so far e no affect the price of ........ who cares?! Next topic abeg

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by NosaHenry(m): 2:58am On Oct 08, 2012
What is news about a husband visiting his ailing wife in hospital. Free the guy jor!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by onatisi(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2012
many nigerians just want some bad news to talk about,i dont know what is anyone business whether she is resting or playing table tennis.if she is sick and recuperating i wish her speedy recovery,if she is rest fine ,let her rest very well and return back to her husband and children.it is nobody fucking business.all this ameboism about this woman is kind of starting to get annoying.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by ujchief(m): 5:25am On Oct 08, 2012
In a sane society, Abati would hav resigned for propagating such a blatant lie to Nigerians on behalf of the Jonathan family! But this is Nigeria, where insanity reigns, where the presidency can lie to its 22mil voters without a blink, with no apologies offered, he stil flew to the same German hospital.
Kudos, Sahara reporters, thats what we need in Nigeria, 'investigative reporting'. Not the 'amebo-ish' dailies and reporters we've got all over.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by onatisi(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2012
ujchief: In a sane society, Abati would hav resigned for propagating such a blatant lie to Nigerians on behalf of the Jonathan family! But this is Nigeria, where insanity reigns, where the presidency can lie to its 22mil voters without a blink, with no apologies offered, he stil flew to the same German hospital.
Kudos, Sahara reporters, thats what we need in Nigeria, 'investigative reporting'. Not the 'amebo-ish' dailies and reporters we've got all over.
i know abati is not fit for that post,but can i ask u a question?what is ur own business with dame health?is she occupying any goverment post?even if they lied about her trip and all the blah blah,what has that got to do with ur own life?as far as we nigerians are concerned we have a deal with gej and sambo,if gej likes he can divorce dame but it is gej that should be our concern.all this reactions just goes a long way to show how nigerians easily get distracted.dame is sick or resting is not anyone bloody fucking business ,the dull head called abati should have realised that and issued a statement capable of shutting up the press but just like u said and i agree with u he doesnt know a damm thing,i wondr hy gej still retains him
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by peggycious(f): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]
i know abati is not fit for that post,but can i ask u a question?what is ur own business with dame health?is she occupying any goverment post?even if they lied about her trip and all the blah blah,what has that got to do with ur own life?as far as we nigerians are concerned we have a deal with gej and sambo,if gej likes he can divorce dame but it is gej that should be our concern.all this reactions just goes a long way to show how nigerians easily get distracted.dame is sick or resting is not anyone bloody fucking business ,the dull head called abati should have realised that and issued a statement capable of shutting up the press but just like u said and i agree with u he doesnt know a damm thing,i wondr hy gej still retains him [/quote. You hv spkn well.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by onatisi(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=peggycious][/quote]
pls i hope no offence taken in my use of words i never meant to insult anyone.just that abati is a triangular peg in a round hole
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by aare07(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2012
I hope this time around he would not address the chair only at the United Nation.
another name for United nation is TALK SHOP FOR AFRICANS LEADER.
BECAUSE MOST OF THE IDEAS ARE NOT WELCOME by the G5
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2012
I noticed a reduction in her size and an increase in body of her little boy..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by LeJeun3: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
What is news about a husband visiting his ailing wife in hospital. Free the guy jor!!
Has He agreed that she is ill or even sick? I'm not wishing her bad luck so I'm not saying anything to her. Do you tell someone resting get well? SMH, while laughing.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by swoosh(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Wish you quick recovery our dear first lady
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2012
I sincerely wish madam recovers as soon as possible.
I do not know why but I am very fond of her.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2012
onatisi:
i know abati is not fit for that post,but can i ask u a question?what is ur own business with dame health? is she occupying any goverment post? even if they lied about her trip and all the blah blah,what has that got to do with ur own life?as far as we nigerians are concerned we have a deal with gej and sambo,if gej likes he can divorce dame but it is gej that should be our concern.all this reactions just goes a long way to show how nigerians easily get distracted.dame is sick or resting is not anyone bloody business ,the dull head called abati should have realised that and issued a statement capable of shutting up the press but just like u said and i agree with u he doesnt know a damm thing,i wondr hy gej still retains him

"Is she occupying any government post" Are u serious? Are you aware that she's a perm sec in Bayelsa state? Are you aware that she has been using state resources in a capacity not recognised by the constitution (Office of the First Lady)? Are you aware that she was most likely flown and treated with public funds? Are you aware that she regularly uses the presidential jet for her trips around and outside the country?

No make me vex this morning, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by overdrive(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
And who told u ojukwu died lonely. Face the topic at stake and watch ur tongue busybody
Callotti: Nothing like your own husband o.
Kei. If she was single now. . . no single ex-boyfriend would be visiting her.
Who wants to die old and lonely in a foreign nursing home. . . like Ojukwu? tongue
Thank JAH-JAH for her life. . . with husband and children.
Get well soon. . . Dame Patience, and hurry back home. kiss

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by onatisi(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2012
HNosegbe:

"Is she occupying any government post" Are u serious? Are you aware that she's a perm sec in Bayelsa state? Are you aware that she has been using state resources in a capacity not recognised by the constitution (Office of the First Lady)? Are you aware that she was most likely flown and treated with public funds? Are you aware that she regularly uses the presidential jet for her trips around and outside the country?

and so damm bloody fucking what?has her not been around affected her state goverment or the federal govt?she can stay anywhere she likes ,all i want is that gej gets his job done and that he does it well.you seem to be talking as if those trips and her perm sec job is affecting nig,she is a perm sec and yet has never been to office so what difference does he absense make?the only person that can affect us is gej and not his wife.he needs to get his focus and objectives right and give us the dividends of democracy.so becos she is using the presidential jet ,u want to know where she is and what she is doing there abi?i blame gej pr team for the poor handling of this matter it proves a point that they are not united on matters and each person just makes any statement
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2012
HNosegbe:

of course he isn't aware! Maybe he just returned from mars.make you tell am say I no wan vex too!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by cutesharon(f): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2012
why do people keep saying she is not a public officer cos she aint occupying any position yet she has her own entourage, spends public funds and enjoys 1 million % of all d benefits a citizen like me doesnt, including getting allocations from presidency yet we say there is no office of first lady...In my honest opinion, she is resting..i can only pray she rests well and not quick recovery...since her people said she is not sick or i be winch ni dat i will know say na lie dem de talk....
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Osiris.211:

i honestly feel this guy should be given the aluu treatment. He is an irredeemable liar.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by justsayemma(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2012
onatisi:
i know abati is not fit for that post,but can i ask u a question?what is ur own business with dame health?is she occupying any goverment post?even if they lied about her trip and all the blah blah,what has that got to do with ur own life?as far as we nigerians are concerned we have a deal with gej and sambo,if gej likes he can divorce dame but it is gej that should be our concern.all this reactions just goes a long way to show how nigerians easily get distracted.dame is sick or resting is not anyone bloody fucking business ,the dull head called abati should have realised that and issued a statement capable of shutting up the press but just like u said and i agree with u he doesnt know a damm thing,i wondr hy gej still retains him

Do u know that she is occupying d office of the 1st lady,whch is bein funded with public funds?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2012
justsayemma:

Do u know that she is occupying d office of the 1st lady,whch is bein funded with public funds?
so is that the reason u should know everything about her health?have u ever been inside a govt system before ,then u will realise how many wives of all our political leaders use that public funds for their treatment abroad and noone says a thing.the problem with this case is not that she has travelled the problems stems from the stupid comments and statements made by abati and dame pa.one said she went for treatment another said no that she just went to rest yet she is in an hospital,their inability to present a common and joint firm statement on the state of health of the first lady is what caused and is still causing all this comments and arguements,in my own words abati and his team has failed woefully and they have contributed immensely to the negative view ppl have about gej and his govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Sues APGA Over Disqualification / Workers On GL 12, Below Should Not Resume – FG Warns Ministers, Agency Heads / Governor Akeredolu Campaigns For Tinubu, APC Candidates In Ondo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.