Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family (43524 Views)

I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Ibracadabra: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2012
The coverage of the brutality and viscous violence endured by Ugonna, Llyod, Elkannah and Chidiaka- all students of the University of Port Harcourt- has reached a crescendo with people from all walks of life condemning the savage brutality that led to their deaths.

Cruise Nigeria has been keeping tabs on the aftermath of the barbaric act and have spoken to a family member of Elkannah Tekena who explained how still shocked and horrified the entire family is.

The family member for has asked Cruise Nigeria to reveal her identity, revealed that Elkannah was buried two days ago after extensive stitches to his burnt and severely battered body.

“Yes, he’s been buried.” The family member confirmed, “We recovered his body and we stitched it the best as we could… It’s shocking the amount of brutality he and those boys endured. His body was beaten beyond repair, but yes, we’ve buried him. We’re from Kalio Ama in Okirika Local Government Area, and in our custom, if you have endured the brutality, injuries and violence Elkannah endured, your body cannot be buried in town. So our 19-yr old boy was taken across and deep into the forest to be buried.”

The family source earlier stated that the family was still in shock and

http://www.cruisenigeria.com/2012/10/uniport-murders-our-boy-has-been-buried-in-the-forest-family/?preview=true&preview_id=12161&preview_nonce=9401cc9c0f
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Afam4eva(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Human beings can be wicked oo

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2012
Oh my jesus! Forest? Anyway its their custom.I pray the almighty God to give them the fortitude to bear the loss.and to his killers,his spirit will continue to linger until justice is done!

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2012
Ibracadabra: The coverage of the brutality and viscous violence endured by Ugonna, Llyod, Elkannah and Chidiaka- all students of the University of Port Harcourt- has reached a crescendo with people from all walks of life condemning the savage brutality that led to their deaths.

Cruise Nigeria has been keeping tabs on the aftermath of the barbaric act and have spoken to a family member of Elkannah Tekena who explained how still shocked and horrified the entire family is.

The family member for has asked Cruise Nigeria to reveal her identity, revealed that Elkannah was buried two days ago after extensive stitches to his burnt and severely battered body.

“Yes, he’s been buried.” The family member confirmed, “We recovered his body and we stitched it the best as we could… It’s shocking the amount of brutality he and those boys endured. His body was beaten beyond repair, but yes, we’ve buried him. We’re from Kalio Ama in Okirika Local Government Area, and in our custom, if you have endured the brutality, injuries and violence Elkannah endured, your body cannot be buried in town. So our 19-yr old boy was taken across and deep into the forest to be buried.”

The family source earlier stated that the family was still in shock and

http://www.cruisenigeria.com/2012/10/uniport-murders-our-boy-has-been-buried-in-the-forest-family/?preview=true&preview_id=12161&preview_nonce=9401cc9c0f

When they are OUT OF SHOCK THEY WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.............release their RAGE ON THE ALUU COMMUNITY and their DERAILED NATIVE DOCTORS...THEY ONLY USED THOSE BOYS AS SACRIFICE TO THE gODS JUST DUE TO SHORTAGE OF SNUFFS AND yam.....IF IT WERE ME EHN...cheiiiiiiii

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2012
RIP cry
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Did that family member just say that boy is 19 yrs Old? Jeezzz...My blood is still boiling, his murderers shall never know peace

10 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by seyilabi(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
Nigeria is truly a lawless country where anything goes without a justice. I just pray that this madness didn't just go untrashed like we had in the past. but most importantly, UNIPORT student should just be calm and let justice take its cause rather than take laws in into their hands and God will definitely give the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by fiercehillz(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
"Blackmanism"...worse than HIV
Blackman's inhumanity to Blackman

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by chucky234(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
Naija with barbaric customs,forest ke
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
OMG this is so terrible........chai!
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
I read somewhere that they were actually 5, the fifth guy should be thanking heavens by now and withdraw totally from bad company.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by freshboy88(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2012
*speechless*
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by valdubem(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
may the souls of ALL the boys (departed) through the mercy of God Rest in Peace AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Ariyke: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
I cant help bt cry while watching the wicked video, why must they take law into their hand?

May their souls rest in peace even after they died in pieces. sad
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by zangiff(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by dharmieee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
LesbianBoy: OMG this is so terrible........chai!
pls why were they killed sef?
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by steffans(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Those who had a Hand Will NoT know Peace in der Lifes..Just 19years....Its Jst Soooo Sad!!
I havnt even finished watchn d Video..its jst too Babaric to do dat to a Fellow Human Being....
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Those boys to me are victim of circumstance,when a tertiary institution is located in an area populated with illiterate,then somtin like this should be expected,the community I believe has personal hatred for the students,thereby unleash their provocation at any slight opportunity.

The murderers and the community will Never know peace again,they shall be visited by death,and incurable diseases..

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by omenziate(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmm, na wa o. Where d village head for dat useless Aluu community?

Man's Inhumanity to man
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
ogbeche77: Did that family member just say that boy is 19 yrs Old? Jeezzz...My blood is still boiling, his murderers shall never know peace
I heard they were between 19 and 22.chidiaka was 20yrs old two months ago and was given a jeep by his mother as a birthday gift.hmmm! Odi egwu!
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by fittty(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
cry
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
dharmieee:
Me sef confuse! Different stories here and there....Trust nigerians and their "Hearsay"......anyways I heard policemen have arrested 13 suspects! I just pray those boys get justice!!!!
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Ganys: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why Forest
Do They want to offered the Suya-Like Burnt Body to appease the Evil Spirit
undecided
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by CrazyMan(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.

What's up with the security operatives, any latest development on their end?
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nnamdi546: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
GOD WILL PUNISH SOME PEOPLE
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by UNLEASHED(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
I cry
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by olempe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
dharmieee:

Were u not in this Nigeria?
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Mcleo007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
One of the murderers.

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Abujafood: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Me sef confuse! Different stories here and there....Trust nigerians and their "Hearsay"......anyways I heard policemen have arrested 13 suspects! I just pray those boys get justice!!!!

Indeed various accounts but this account seems more credible coming from someone who knew all the 4 guys!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by agohavivi(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
I very much believe the allegations levelled against these boys are not true. I have the feeling that this is a case of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it. We were not shown any arms found on them neither were we shown the so called items stolen. It's very possible that these boys are innocent of the allegations levelled against them. May God forgive their killers for this evil.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by onatisi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
LesbianBoy:

justice?in nigeria?i heard justice left nigeria a long time ago for greener and safer pastures.those arrested will be paraded,then taken to court and once granted bail that is it and if they are not granted bail,the public outcry will die down after two weeks ,that is it .matter die.the lesson ppl should learn is that know ur friend very very well.this isnt for students only but everyone ,many have been arrested or killed just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by pwettytemmy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
OMG 19yrs old. May God continue to protect us. I'm short of words here. Even if d guys r cultists or robbers as d communities claimed, they shouldn't be subjected to dat type of punishment. At worst dey should be beaten n handed over to d police. I wonder if d whole community is ignorant, frustrated or wicked dat an appreciable amount of people can't stop d mob. Let's not continue to blame d govt for everything, we re equally responsible for our setbacks. Everyone knows our govt is a failed one cos its possible dat if they were handed over to d police, dey will bribe their way ø̲̣ΰ† n be seen roaming d street (dat í§ if ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y were guilty in d first place) but they shouldn't also take laws into our hands to d extent of burning dem alive. Let's just urge d uniport students not to also take laws into their hands by going after d communities cos by so doing, they won't be different to them n revenge will den be in Cyclics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.