Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,324 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Many Kinds Of Antibodies Are There? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Kinds Of Antibodies Are There? (511 Views)

4 Kinds Of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD) That Condoms Cannot Prevent. / Would You Like To Know How To Cure Fibroad Naturally Eating 2 Kinds Of Fruits? / How To Drastically Reduce Weight In 21 Days By Eating 2 Kinds Of Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Kinds Of Antibodies Are There? by StephenJones1: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2012
Hello all,

As, I only know that Antibodies are part of the human immune system. Basically, they identify bad bacteria and viruses and track them down to fight back. I am so excited to know more about various kind of Antibodies. If anyone having knowledge about various kinds of Antibodies, then please discuss with me.

Thanks and Regards,
Stephen Jones smiley

(1) (Reply)

Does Self Services Causes Pimple Outbreaks? / Uniben Professor Finds Cure For Hiv/aids / Men Vs Women Brain Functionality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.