Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti (844 Views)

8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by llade(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2012
A few dayz ago I slept with a gurl in benin. In d process, I observed dat wen I was about to thrust in, I felt unusual n immediately pulled ma dick out. When I examined d condom, it had a hole about 0.5cm wide near d cap n I noticed dat wen I was about to thrust in wen d condom snapped, ma dick head was about to come out thru dis hole. I immediately started talking to her about her sexual history n lifestyle. She said she was clean n does medical check ups including tests regularly since her bf was overseas based. But av I been exposed to anything silly. She said she was 23yrs old.
Re: What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by Sissy3(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Get tested if you are worried. that's the greatest assurance you can have
Re: What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by JallowBah(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Get a test.
Re: What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by llade(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Wat type of tes(s) wud be most appropriate. Its been over 2 days n av examined my urine n wen I pee. Have not got any pus, pimple, pain, itch and evrything seems normal. Av also, used dis period to really get close to her to examine n at least igain nsight about her sexual history. But I intend goin for an sti test after 5 days. Many tanks.
Re: What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by JallowBah(f): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
llade: Wat type of tes(s) wud be most appropriate. Its been over 2 days n av examined my urine n wen I pee. Have not got any pus, pimple, pain, itch and evrything seems normal. Av also, used dis period to really get close to her to examine n at least igain nsight about her sexual history. But I intend goin for an sti test after 5 days. Many tanks.

Chlamydia, wich is one of the most normal STD`s to get, don`t always cause symptoms.
Get a test at your doctor, they will take it from there.
Re: What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by llade(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Tanks av experienced broken cds but long ago but dis tyme its kinda strange. To notice a problem wit d cd when thrusting in n wen I immediately pulled out, I saw a hole near d top of d cd where ma dickhead tried to pop out but cud u imagine she said she did not notice. Av also, perused many online forums but all of dem point to d fact dat wit d limited exposure n alacrity of withdrawal, my risks are quite very very low. I belive all ur advice should be taken and al take dem.
Re: What's D Risk Of Me Contracting An Sti by QueenAw(f): 2:48am On Oct 21, 2012
So soon after a divorce you are already sampling about?! Na wa o! Hope your kids are well though? undecided

(1) (Reply)

US : Dying Nurse Offers Herself As Subject Of Study In Caring / Water From My Dick / Penis Enlargement Causes Impotence –doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.