Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Online Vs. In Store - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Online Vs. In Store (753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Vs. In Store by luvtbaby(f): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wanted to take a poll to figure out the problem here. Let me be real and upfront. This is who I am-I am an African-American lady currently living here in the states who's Nigerian fiance suggested I post here. I have a website I have been advertising here in this forum, but as of yet, I don't believe any of you have purchased anything from the site. What is the problem? Is it my lack of marketing the product here or are you are just that skeptical of websites? Would you all rather have a store to purchase the product from? Is it not wise to post website here...I am definitely looking for comments and suggestions to improve my growth and expand my customer base.
In case you missed my previous post and want to check out the website, here it is www.theIAMshoppe.com where I sell God Inspired Graphic Designs. Order them as they are or personalize them. You can also design your own t-shirts.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
Re: Online Vs. In Store by DAY12(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Online stores are better off, would be right back to give reasons.
Re: Online Vs. In Store by bigx(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
luvtbaby: I wanted to take a poll to figure out the problem here. Let me be real and upfront. This is who I am-I am an African-American lady currently living here in the states who's Nigerian fiance suggested I post here. I have a website I have been advertising here in this forum, but as of yet, I don't believe any of you have purchased anything from the site. What is the problem? Is it my lack of marketing the product here or are you are just that skeptical of websites? Would you all rather have a store to purchase the product from? Is it not wise to post website here...I am definitely looking for comments and suggestions to improve my growth and expand my customer base.
In case you missed my previous post and want to check out the website, here it is www.theIAMshoppe.com where I sell God Inspired Graphic Designs. Order them as they are or personalize them. You can also design your own t-shirts.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

You've not marketed it wide enough, I look at nairaland everyday and this is the first time Im seeing the site. Advertise on facebook and target fashion keywords, or whichever, its cheap.
The site also doesnt look visually appealing to me and it looks hastily put together, I cant see any physical location there, you can put your house address in the states if you like, people want to know there is somewhere they can visit before they entrust their money to you.
Apart from that, glancing at the site, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing there,
I'm pressed for time now but that's what I've noticed at first sight.
Re: Online Vs. In Store by luvtbaby(f): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks for the input. I will definitely consider it. The company I am using is very, very limited in its designs. I will definitely be advertising as soon as I get the problem fixed. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Online Vs. In Store by relaxbeauty: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
online is quite good because it's convenient
Re: Online Vs. In Store by RudeGyalAvii: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mi Like going to di stores
Re: Online Vs. In Store by luvtbaby(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2012
I wanted to send a quick reminder to everyone who has posted here to check out the modifications I made to the site. Again, my choice of designs are very limited so I don't have a whole lot to of templates to choose from. Furthermore, look at-from a Christian perspective-what these t-shirts and accessories have to offer. Love you much~1 Corinthians.

(1) (Reply)

$39.3 Million Diamond Sold Out Today / You Sure Can Care For Your Human Hair Extensions With Ease / Need Good Human Hair In Port Harcourt Any Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.