Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf (18687 Views)

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf / Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Angelahoney: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
I'm quite sure we're all familiar with the types of temperaments that exists.
Each and every temperament has its strenght and uniqueness.

I actually want to focus on the Melancholy man. They are very special and dear to my heart. I find myself attracted to this set of people.
Here are the tips:
1. Show them extra love. They are the most sensitive and need a lot of love and approval.
2. Don't pressurize them to be out going. You just need to accept them the way they are. They would feel judged.
3. They love art and nature. You should expect to visit cool lovely places like the zoo, beach, conservation parks.
4. They love watching movies especially thrillers, horror or action. You should also love these movies if you want to keep him.
5. Don't try to Lord over him or argue too much with him. It would bring resentment.
6. They are quite emotional even if they would hide it from you.
7. They are very faithful and conscientious once they see your genuine love. You should never be manipulative or crafty with them. They could be very vindictive so watch out.
They make the best lovers.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Euroclydon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
You just defined me!
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Angelahoney: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are u melancholic?
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by 190: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
am very difficult to please especially in bed, Op what category amm i sad sad
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Angelahoney: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: am very difficult to please especially in bed, Op what category amm i sad sad

A deliveraqnce case.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by 190: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Angelahoney:

A deliveraqnce case.

care to be my pastor wink
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Angelahoney: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
I have a heard of a pastor in MFM who deliver people like you. I'll give him ur contact.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by 190: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
no i want you angry angry
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Well at least they are preferable to the Phlegs
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
hmmm...
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by goofie: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
i once dated a melancholic man. and poster...u sure described them well
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Good descriptions of melancholic people.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by pleep(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
I like girls like this, they are hard to find tho sad
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
pleep: I like girls like this, they are hard to find tho sad
Yes, very hard to find.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nice of u describing me. U have won for yourself a heart
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 09, 2012
pleep: I like girls like this, they are hard to find tho sad

Why? smiley
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by claremont(m): 2:23am On Oct 09, 2012
The last time I checked, I was described as phleg-mel i.e a perfect storm of phlegmatic and melancholic temperaments. It hasn't affected me negatively in any way though.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by free2ryhme: 2:43am On Oct 09, 2012
190: am very difficult to please especially in bed, Op what category amm i sad sad

go oniru beach make cele pray for you

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by 190: 4:54am On Oct 09, 2012
angry angry
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2012
what of if i said i was melancholy
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2012
Now this is acidosis..
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by vislabraye(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Melanquine temperament iko! Are they the best lovers? They have to learn how to be chatty at times.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by pleep(m): 4:22am On Oct 14, 2012
Yield:

Why? smiley
they tend to be smarter and classier and not caught up in the sillness of the rest of the female population.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by larrymoore(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2012
I am melcho meanin dt I ve 60 percent melancholy n 40 percent choleric.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2012
pleep: they tend to be smarter and classier and not caught up in the sillness of the rest of the female population.

smiley
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
All these stupid poo u guys read and believe in sef. They are no laws to people or how they behave. Or how do u explain the behavior of a man who kiss his wife good bye in the morning and comes back in the evening to shoot his wife, children and then himself. The only way to know people is to get to know them. Melancholic ko choleric ni.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by pendo89(f): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
LOL @ Anglehoney and 190. grin grin
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nnekacherry: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
bennyraz: what of if i said i was melancholy

Then I'm the queen of England.. grin
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by kpolli(m): 3:03am On Oct 15, 2012
very sad
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by sofadj(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Abeg spare all these temperament ish, humans are too widely varied and complex for you to categorise under four or so headings...live with a person for 30years and u'd be surprised you still discovering some things about him/her
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by amyg(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
pleep: they tend to be smarter and classier and not caught up in the sillness of the rest of the female population.
Nah,we dey oh just careful.thanks 4 appreciating us.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.