Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oau Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List (9823 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Admission List by opsy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2008
hey guyz,it's rili true dt d list is out o.ma cousin stays in ife,she checked mine 4 me.d list is alreadi in skul,u culd go check urs but if nt,i'm sure it'll soon be on deir site.cheers peeps!
Re: Oau Admission List by raphilo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2008
please tell me what to do i scor 219 and am running for Economics dept. is there going to be a considration, kindly get me informed smiley wink HOW ABOUT THE DE STUDENT ARE THEY GOING TO BE ADMITED ALONG SIDE WITH THE JAMBTOS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, WHOSOEVER KNOWS SHOULD TELL ME
Re: Oau Admission List by medman007(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hi Aspiring Great Ife Student,

I'm sory for not posting this info on time, the list is already on OAU eportal, so you can check your by logging onto http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng and thereafter click on "student list" on your left or simply click on this link http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/studlist1.php. I have checked mine and my name is out under Comp. Engineering.

Cheers!

Ahmed.
Re: Oau Admission List by biotel: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
pls i did th oau post ume as second choice universty which i scored 236, i got 247 in jamb and the jamb cut off mark for my course is 240.please wat re my chancesv i realy need to no.and the oau admission list is nt accessilble onthe internet. someone shod please help out, i realy nedd ANSWER , OAU IS MY LIFE LINE. PLS MY NO IS 08055460887.PLS HELP
Re: Oau Admission List by jeremy411(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2008
pls help me check the admission list either in engineering or science for OLATINWO JEREMIAH OLUWAGBEMIGA 82728787HA.
(OAU)

CALL JEREMY 08077888285 FOR RESULT

NEED A CUSTOMIZED EMAIL CALL THE ABOVE NUMBER
Re: Oau Admission List by tibidokun: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2008
stop posting a lie info on this place any more there is nothing like any list
Re: Oau Admission List by medman007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hi Fellow NLders,

The information i got from a friend that reside in Ife is that The list is out and pasted on campus @ each faculty boards. but it's not yet on net. hopefully by next week, they should upload it to the skul website. but if you are anxious of seeing the list, i will advise you go down to campus and confirm things 4 urselves. All the best to the freshers.

Ahmed.

P.S my earlier post isn't recent if you check the date, that's for last session.
Re: Oau Admission List by medman007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
HI O.A.U ADMISSION SEEKERS FOR 2008/2009 ACADEMIC SESSION.

I tried accessing the skul e-portal today but it's unaccessible, so i can infer that they are probably uploading the list. i will indulge you to be patient and by Monday, the list might be on net (probably if my guess is right).

Take care and have a nice weekend. wishing you the best of luckkkkkkk.

Ahmed
Re: Oau Admission List by bimbs123(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
Please I need to know if, the list for dept. of accounting is out. Any info feel free to send report to my email: bimson4ureal@yahoo.com or call 08034286100. Name: LAWAL ABIMBOLA.
Re: Oau Admission List by elkanah199(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2008
it all rumour the admission list the guy was refering you to is for last year .i checked it but it was for 2007/2008 session
Re: Oau Admission List by tibidokun: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
i pray the list should be upload this week beus i need it
Re: Oau Admission List by amona(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2010
plz i need thr hint on how i can check the oau post ume cuttoff mark 2010. plz call: 08037256112
Re: Oau Admission List by PECng: 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

Re: Oau Admission List by PECng: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
The Danger of Having a High Aggregate Score in OAU’s Post-UTME and not Getting Admitted
Like many other highly competitive schools in Nigeria, OAU’s model for admissions changes every now and then to level up with events, so it’s okay to say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong, the Post-UTME system of screening out thousands of applicants is a constant thing and it has proven itself effective over the years, so this is not what I’m talking about when I say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t; what I mean is that after the Post-UTME has screened out thousands of applicants who couldn’t score the required average mark in the Post-UTME aggregate score to make them earn the “Eligible for Admission” comment, there are still thousands of candidates remaining who would still have to struggle to earn one admission from the mere 10,000 to 15,000 admission spots available in the school every admission session. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/12/the-danger-of-having-high-aggregate.html

(1) (Reply)

Poor State Of Nizzamiyyah Model Primary School, Yauri LGA, Kebbi (Pictures) / ASUU: FG Sets Up Visitation Panels, Whitepaper Committees / Federal Uni Ndufu-alike, Ebonyi State Updates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.