Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Stolen Car - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stolen Car (914 Views)

Stolen Car Found, Fuel Missing / Stolen Pictures. / Stolen Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car by mystikalb2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2008
After shopping for most of the day, a couple returns to find their car has been stolen. They go to the police station to make a full report. Then, a detective drives them back to the parking lot to see if any evidence can be found at the scene of the crime. To their amazement, the car has been returned.

There is an envelope on the windshield with a note of apology and two tickets to a music concert. The note reads, 'I apologize for taking your car, but my wife was having a baby and I had to hot-wire your ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the inconvenience. Here are two tickets for tonight's concert of Garth Brooks, the country-and-western music star.'

Their faith in humanity restored, the couple attend the concert and return home late. They find their house has been robbed. Valuable goods have been taken from thoughout the house, from basement to attic. And, there is a note on the door reading, 'Well, you still have your car. I have to put my newly born kid through college somehow, don't I?'
Re: Stolen Car by rudiments(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
Thats a nice one,
Re: Stolen Car by ThugLife1(m): 1:53am On Jan 21, 2008
hahahahhahahhahh
Re: Stolen Car by ituen(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2008
wonderful
Re: Stolen Car by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2008
Hmmm, na wa o
Re: Stolen Car by clemcykul(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2008
hehehe nice one
Re: Stolen Car by ThugLife1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2009
:d
Re: Stolen Car by olulu(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
resurrected joke

9ice though

where tufe and ituen sef? gunshot abi na point gun, reckless, night nurse, sharp flabber, crazy kid, sammy, etc
damn, i miss those guys

thank God for clem sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Stolen Car by jamace(m): 5:42am On Mar 27, 2009
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Harder You Rub,the Bigger It Gets. / Expensive Obituary / You Should All Jealous Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.