Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: (2560 Views)

Latest Fastest Way Of Make Money In 9ja Now / Tell An Outrageous Romantic Lie About The Poster Above You! / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Esss(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
@ eldee

How about a G-5 jet. She'll become your soul-mate.

@ Toyin
I did consider buying you the lexuses but you know how the Nigerian system works, they are yet to pay civil servants their salaries. So if you'll just settle for a drink today, I promise in the not too distant future, the lexus will follow.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by 3viso(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2008
@toyin
        Since I can pull down the moon place it on my heart and hand it over to you,
                  buying hundreds of lexus is like spending it on ice cream.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Esss(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2008
@ 3viso

Be careful o! Take ya time! Na lexus she want no be ice-cream. Why you just come wan pour sand inside my garri?? Abeg find another babe go do romantic with. Na toyin I dey follow now o! grin I think say you been dey try programme atutupoyo. Nna men, take ya tym. angry
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by eldee(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2008
@toyin
three cute guys, u don hammer grin grin grin grin
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by 3viso(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2008
Esss:

@ 3viso

Be careful o! Take ya time! Na lexus she want no be ice-cream. Why you just come wan pour sand inside my garri?? Abeg find another babe go do romantic with. Na toyin I dey follow now o! grin I think say you been dey try programme atutupoyo. Nna men, take ya time. angry

I think na try your luck we dey,
even the girl don run sef
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by 3viso(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2008
ladies where're you?

I think it's our girls that are unromantic,
perhaps they've run to bible class to recieve holy ghost lesson to stay more local and primitive.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by faketan(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2008
3viso:

ladies where're you?

I think it's our girls that are unromantic,
perhaps they've run to bible class to recieve holy ghost lesson to stay more local and primitive.

Do not go there bros.

Bible studies does not make one local and primitive.

May be you should go there and see.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by faketan(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2008
meanwhile where are the girls, I need to release my charm on them
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Amigoz(f): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2008
U mean 'fake charm' !?sorry cldnt resist!
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by atutupoyo(f): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ Oziomatv and 3viso,
Am back.
@ Faketan,
Release d charms.
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
eldee:

@toyin
three cute guys, u don hammer grin grin grin grin

oh ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by tommyex(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
No be only release charm na release *perm.

I dont have romantic ways,romantic ways have me.dont say i am dumb o

*Hey,see Toyint across d road*,sup dearie,do u care for some garri? cheesy
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
tommyex:

No be only release charm na release *perm.

I don't have romantic ways,romantic ways have me.don't say i am dumb o

*Hey,see Toyint across d road*,sup dearie,do u care for some garri? cheesy

i wonder o. . . .garri? lol, and you wonder why i denied your proposal embarassed
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by tommyex(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2008
Ok sorry dear,
I ll write 1 with Kuli Kuli this time,shebi u like the crunchy bite of the stuff,Oh gash! I am romantic.how have u been?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 24, 2008
tommyex:

Ok sorry dear,
I ll write 1 with Kuli Kuli this time,shebi u like the crunchy bite of the stuff,Oh gash! I am romantic.how have u been?

kulikuli ko, epa ni. . .lol
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2008
anybody on the floor?
Re: Come Show Your Romantic Way Of Seducing A Girl: by oziomatv(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
I dey ground oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inexpensive Logo Design Services / Promo!!!!! Training On 3D Epoxy Design And Installation / PS3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.