Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Uniport Students, Stop Disturbing Us About The Mob Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniport Students, Stop Disturbing Us About The Mob Action (661 Views)

Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Why Are Pdp Members Disturbing Us?? / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Students, Stop Disturbing Us About The Mob Action by mekaboy(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHY UNIPORT STUDENTS ARE MAKING NOISE ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER WEBSITES ABOUT THE STUDENTS THAT WERE MURDERED TO DEATH.

FROM WHAT I HEARD, THE GUYS WERE CAUGHT BY 3AM AND TORTURED TILL 12 WHEN THEY WERE FINALLY BURNT, WHERE WERE ALL THE STUDENTS THAT ARE MAKING NOISE NOW?
Re: Uniport Students, Stop Disturbing Us About The Mob Action by lanrefront1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
See how st.upid you are; you to listen to your statement "from what I heard", and yet you open your mouth anyhow to comment thoughtlessly on such a sensitive topic.

How old are you? 14?
Re: Uniport Students, Stop Disturbing Us About The Mob Action by Callotti: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Don't mind them!
When the villagers stood and watched nko?
Bloody savages!

(1) (Reply)

Plenty Laws In Lagos. 3000 Okadas Destroyed. Your Take With Pics? / We’ve Not Started Implementing Ban On Okada- Lagos Government / Germany Is Nigeria’s 37th State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.