Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

"How To Sell A Book Or Writings Online" Without Spending Any Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "How To Sell A Book Or Writings Online" Without Spending Any Money. (532 Views)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / How Long Can You Go Without Spending Money? / How To Sell A Business Idea To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How To Sell A Book Or Writings Online" Without Spending Any Money. by info2excel: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2012
Dear reader, i'm ken by name.
If you have written a very good book or nice write-ups i.e. A Story book, Motivational book, Agriculture, HOW TOs, about Health etc. and may be you have done little editing on it too.
You can start to make cool and clean legitimate money selling it online, and that is if you know the right techniques, and have the write materials, tools and other necessary things needed.
I am going to send you a very powerful material to your e-mail box on this regard, but what I want from you is just for you to buy me a drink, you may do that by sending me N500 MTN recharge card to 08064113377 and as well text me your e-mail address so that I can send you the material.
The simplified material is a well loaded and a confirmed material. All the necessary things you will be needing are provided inside for you for free, links to access all the necessary requirements online are also provided free for you, therefore you don?t have to buy anything or pay any money to any website, you can start up everything for free and start making legitimate money from the fast sales of your book. In case you don't really have a good book or write-ups to sell online with the process of this material yet, do not worry, just inform me on info2excel@gmail.com or, feel free to call me on 08064113377, i've got some nice and attractive e-book that has resale rights to send to you to choose from, all for FREE. Don't worry about me, i find joy in helping people, some of the people i have helped, do send me cards (phone credits) anytime they feel like, as a way of showing appreciation, so i don't normally border going out to buy cards most times....lol! Bye for now... I'm expecting your text or calls. Success.

(1) (Reply)

The Facebook Dollar Ultimate Report / Winning Numbas / Are You Instrested ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.