Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students (23985 Views)

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Tayo2k7: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Some of the friends gave an exclusive interview with a radio staion in ph plus some comments from the aluu community residents.
Close friends and room mates of the four murdered students of University of Port Harcourt spoke about the character of the boys and denied the allegations of theft and cultism leveled against them.

The boys were actually best of friends who did almost everything together. In this radio interview, they recounted their friendship with the boys and also spoke about other forms of manhandling and terror they face from members of the communities where they reside.

Folow the link here:
http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/3uqsftv0druo/Exclusive%20Interview-Friends%20of%20slain%20students%20of%20UNIPORT.mp3?d=1

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/09/friends-till-the-end-close-friends-of-murdered-uniport-students-speak-about-the-bond-good-character-of-aluu4-in-radio-interview/

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Bunchersstab(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg dem never kill everbody 4 dat community?

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by emekaD3(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Downloading..
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by calabaman(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by wandeay: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ugona's mum died dis moning, she culdnt survive d
shock of her son's death, since Ugona is her only
son, ALuu community has killed mother nd sons.sad
i saw this on facebook on a friend's wall this evening, av not confirmed, pls, can someone comfirm this?

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by sureboykris(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Can't download this. The video of their death still haunts me. Sweet vlesb guys murdered in cold blood n in broad daylight. Î say let d village be cleansed. Let d villagers be exterminated. An eye for an eye. The village shud be wiped out. Tomorrow they will treat students better. DEVILS

7 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Cleverley(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sad mood allover me. I need justice for ALUU4

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by WinkWrld: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
All we see is LIFE..its a time to cry.. MAY their souls RIP..AMEN
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by CrazyMan(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Have those vigilantes never heard of the word "innocent until proven guilty?

How can they hit an kill a human as if they were killing a snake and saying "die,die? Mtcheewwww, R.I.P slain students.

Gosh...the video is still hunting me. embarassed
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Ramcie(f): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmm , this is one murder too many for Nigerians to bear. I feel so sad deep down , I don't know the family but the pain is too much for me to bear also talk more of the immediate family members of the slain students . cry cry

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by ebamma(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Every blog, news site newspapers, magazines and even radio stations are capitalising on this subject to increase their revenue,naija i dey hail una oh

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Homar(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank god say dem bakassi don commot 4 9ja . Na them go for dey kill people like chicken . Stop lynching is very bad .
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by martin92(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
I live very close 2 the place they were killed. GOD ! U Nid 2 c angry students marching towards the village and burning tins down... Nah so i used 15mins pack all my tins cme hostel only 4 the dean to tell us to vacate hostel immediately. Am just so tired . Those bastards shld b punished
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by mrperfect(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
So sad for the families.
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by ikuoma4rea: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
my heart bleeds every hour i rember the video and tears .The whole community should be raised down to ashes.over 3000 pple withness the killings and nobody was quick to call the police.for those that watched and didnt make any contact to the police to savage the situation should start asking for forgiveness cos its really coming hard on them.the student union has not down well more is expected from them.callous and barbaric.Rest in peace my brothers.GOD KNOWS WHY.
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by tpia5: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
wandeay:
i saw this on facebook on a friend's wall this evening, av not confirmed, pls, can someone comfirm this?
Not true. From what I heard Ugonna's mum died 4 years ago.
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by toluxa1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
woe unto you Aluu-cifer

6 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by tpia5: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by azimibraun: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nigerians are outraged and we wll continue 2 cry for justice.. My queestion is dis? What hs d bastard GEJ say abt dis? If d president doesn't talk and act let d uniport student take dia revenge d best way dey want it. Bastard president frm otueke Aluu..

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by azimibraun: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Martin92... If u live close 2 wia dey wia killed den pls help me answer dis.. Hw long ws d time of abducting dis boys to d time of dia murder? Let me assume u wia in skool den.. Hw come it ddnt get 2 d skool security and SUG dt dis boys are bin murderd? So much questions because frm d reports it says dey wia even taken 2 d palace of d chief.. And importantly also, wia students of uniport in dt crowd watching?
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by halfcurrent(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
....Hmmn, Aluu... what a community...and come to think of the fact a renowned writer - Elachi Amadi is from Aluu...i pity that community... having stained their land with blood..
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by sunrise4u: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
all ds illitrates dat called dem slfs villagers shld have a re-tink, 2ndly studnts ds days are carwards cos dey no longer no d meaning of injury to 1, injury to all. They shld born down dat god forsaking village and notin wil hapn. RIP comrades

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by ifysimple(f): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
This Ȋ̝̊̅§ so painful. Even more painful than Cynthia s death. ''Crying''

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by blackwall(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Allah ya isa 4 doze cannibals dat kill doze boiz
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by malele(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dey should go to esut and try that mess, the massacre the villagers will witness will look like a military invasion in that village

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by tracyxx: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: Every blog, news site newspapers, magazines and even radio stations are capitalising on this subject to increase their revenue,naija i dey hail una oh
i dnt blame u o its because dey are nt peope you no. So wat should they be talking about,abeg try use your emotions as a human being cry

1 Like

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Nasri100(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
#nowplaying Eminem-Like toy soldier RIP guys
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by azimibraun: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ebamma. I am ashamed of u. Revenue? Wen urs come dnt worry it wnt b dis disturbing even wen ur murder wll b worse dan dis.
Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by misreal(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
toluxa1: woe unto you Aluu-cifer
na ppl like u de mke nairaland vewi interesting.'aluucifer' lwkmd grin

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by neferttiti: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
When sumtin bad wants to happen all efforts to stop it could prove abortive.We shud all see this as a wake up call and learn to see each others as brothers and sisters... Hate can only breed more hate. Its time nigerians speak up for others as long as they are speaking the truth cos there's no glory in cowardice cry

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students by Leopantro: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
better get a g.un,better get a vest. cos in Aluu its the wild wild west. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair / Bolanle Raheem: ASP Vandi Pleads Not Guilty For Alleged Murder Of Lagos Lawyer / Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.