Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pastor Bakare A False Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare A False Prophet (1194 Views)

BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday / Is Pastor Tunde Bakare A Real Prophet Of God? / Bakare - A Fiery Preacher, Not Necessarily A Good Leader. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by HammedSodiqq: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2012
The much celebrated and publicized alliance between the ACN and CPC appears to have crashed, as chieftains of both Parties have engaged themselves in war of words over who wins the Ondo state governorship election. Last week, Pastor TUNDE Bakare reportedly prophesied that Mimiko will win the oct 20 poll, maintaining that ACN would lose in the south west, with ondo as the starting point. He accussed the leadership of ACN of corruptly enriching themselves, buying Jet they cannot account for and selling their presidential ambition to the ruling party.
In a swift reaction to Bakare's prophecy, the ACN maintained that Pastor Bakare is a false prophet whose prophesy has never come to pass. Bakare according to them masquerade as a prophet while in reality he is a desperate politician seeking political relevance. The statement further claims that his uncontrollable ambition was the reason behind Buhari's failure.
Is Bakare really a man of God? Will his prophesy floor Tinubu's political strength in the south west? Between TINUBU and who will emerge victorious?

http://believeafrica.net/tunde-bakare-pushed-buhari-to-failure-with-ambition-acn-p215-94.htm
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by bubadaniel13: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmmm,is only those who have been taking Bakare serious that will be surprise abt him been a false prophet,my problem is that he feels he knows too much abt God and politics,while his actions betray him,Bakare is a clear example of Balaam the false prophet in the Bible who traded God's prophesies for his own personal gains.The ACN too is a political party that is full of people that are larger mouth and sentimental on every issue,birds of the same feather flock together grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Noraokon: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
the only problem i have with Bakare is his refusal to stay away from politics. his lust for power has made him very self centered.he talks too much and most times without clues.
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
but come to think of it , bakare has never called himself a prophet , it is we Nigerians that are referring to him as one , he himself knows he is not a prophet ,
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
My fellow nigerians it has come to my knowledge that many a people have called a certain man of God a false prophet, but i do believe that such a man is a true man of God, u may ask why and verily i saith this unto u, a true man of God is political,economical,psycological and sociological entity due to the fact that God himself is political/religous force to be reckond with, so i do employ u to think of the actions of this said man of God and ask is God almigty not a politician.
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by onatisi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
dj militant: My fellow nigerians it has come to my knowledge that many a people have called a certain man of God a false prophet, but i do believe that such a man is a true man of God, u may ask why and verily i saith this unto u, a true man of God is political,economical,psycological and sociological entity due to the fact that God himself is political/religous force to be reckond with, so i do employ u to think of the actions of this said man of God and ask is God almigty not a politician.
who taught u all these things ?is that what u guess are taught in church ?that God is a politician?
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Vogue50: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
HammedSodiqq: The much celebrated and publicized alliance between the ACN and CPC appears to have crashed, as chieftains of both Parties have engaged themselves in war of words over who wins the Ondo state governorship election. Last week, Pastor TUNDE Bakare reportedly prophesied that Mimiko will win the oct 20 poll, maintaining that ACN would lose in the south west, with ondo as the starting point. He accussed the leadership of ACN of corruptly enriching themselves, buying Jet they cannot account for and selling their presidential ambition to the ruling party.
In a swift reaction to Bakare's prophecy, the ACN maintained that Pastor Bakare is a false prophet whose prophesy has never come to pass. Bakare according to them masquerade as a prophet while in reality he is a desperate politician seeking political relevance. The statement further claims that his uncontrollable ambition was the reason behind Buhari's failure.
Is Bakare really a man of God? Will his prophesy floor Tinubu's political strength in the south west? Between TINUBU and who will emerge victorious?

http://believeafrica.net/tunde-bakare-pushed-buhari-to-failure-with-ambition-acn-p215-94.htm
Bakare shouldn't make his political calculations or assumptions in the guise of GOD's revealed prophecy through him . He should emulate prophets in the bible by declining earthly treasures and focus on spreading the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by MurphyT1: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
i tot he was out of the scene, anyway letz c wot happens to ACN, though we r aware that none of his prophecies com to pass.
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Stallion77(f): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
onatisi: but come to think of it , bakare has never called himself a prophet , it is we Nigerians that are referring to him as one , he himself knows he is not a prophet ,

ok...since he is not a prophet,we will take the ''het'' from prophet and leave him with ''prop''
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by onatisi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Stallion77:

ok...since he is not a prophet,we will take the ''het'' from prophet and leave him with ''prop''

hahah , that was cool man , i really loved that
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2012
onatisi:
who taught u all these things ?is that what u guess are taught in church ?that God is a politician?
u must know that GOD Almighty was the supreme leader of the people of isreal b4 they asked for a king pls read the books of jugdes,samuel and kings u will understand that God is a political figure.
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by PrettyRita(f): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Tinubu VS Bakare the match has just started. Let's see who wins
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Joeadamu86: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Both of them have credibility problem,one a false prophet the other a political thug.Time will tell who will win this battle...
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by ORMORT: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
bubadaniel13: Hmmmmmm,is only those who have been taking Bakare serious that will be surprise abt him been a false prophet,my problem is that he feels he knows too much abt God and politics,while his actions betray him,Bakare is a clear example of Balaam the false prophet in the Bible who traded God's prophesies for his own personal gains.The ACN too is a political party that is full of people that are larger mouth and sentimental on every issue,birds of the same feather flock together grin grin grin grin.
open your eyes and see the fulfillment of the prophesy
Re: Pastor Bakare A False Prophet by Wadeoye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ungodly people (Nigerians), they know who is a false prophet, they know the true prophets. God seems to be talking to Nigerians in their dreams - they know everything including how to cheat, steal, kill, lie and backstab. Interesting people...

(1) (Reply)

New Properties For Sale At Badore Ajah, Lagos Nigeria / Veteran Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa Dead / I Need President GEJ Personal Mobile Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.