Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Only Few Nigerians Are Fit To Be Called Humans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Fit To Be Called Humans (444 Views)

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / India Graduates Millions, But Too Few Are Fit To Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Few Nigerians Are Fit To Be Called Humans by gonzaga: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
While I join the very few sane Nigerians still in existence in condemning the barbaric act of burning the four students from UNI Port alive and also commiserating with the families, I find it rather curious and befuddling that most Nigeria are finding this act horrendous and acting in ways that suggest that such crimes are alien to this part of the world.

It is on record that many Nigerians in certain parts of the country before the age of 30 would have engaged and actively participated in gruesome murder, mob action, ethnic cleansing, religious killings, blood drinking and human flesh eating. This is the disgusting reality of our times. If I may ask, what differentiates this killings form the several massacre of children and women in Jos who are in most instances, literarily burnt or hacked to death? What differentiate this murder from the several lives that have been lost in the series of Church bombings that had wiped out entire families? The slaughter in Okene of deeper life worshippers? The selective massacre of travelers along certain highways in the country? The killings in Zanko Kataf of an entire Fulani settlement? I can go on and on with the gory tales of how barbaric and animalistic most Nigerians have become.

I have said it many times on this page that most Nigerians are no longer fit to be called humans and I say this with several incontrovertible evidence. A country where people can kill a parent or a sibling for money, where a neighbor’s child can be beheaded for a paltry sum of 60k, where a day old child can be pounded alive to make charms, where ritualistic individuals are given traditional titles and where evil that will even shame the devil reigns, such people are best described as barbarians in human clothing.

I won’t be surprised if human flesh eating and human blood drinking becomes one of our delicacies in the nearest future. As disgusting as this may sound, this is the animal kingdom we have found ourselves. A few years ago, it was shown on national TV how matured men burnt an 8 year old boy to death in Lagos on the unsubstantiated allegation that he attempted to kidnap a baby. Nothing surprises me again in this country. I have heard so many gruesome tales that I need not imagine how hell is again. A barbaric description of our actions will be a compliment in this case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Winning Roach-eating Contest / ACN Of Plans To Implicate Lp-mimiko / Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.