Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Did You Learn In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church? (983 Views)

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. / What Did You Learn In Today's Service? / What Did You Learn At Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Learn In Church? by atutupoyo(f): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2008
We use to have this thread but I can't find it.
1. Today I learnt in life we make mistakes and fail but these should strenghten us and make us stronger.
2. God's will and plan will come to past in our life, though it may tarry but it will come to past. God doesnt promise and not fulfill (Gen 21 vs 1-8, main verse 1-"And the Lord visted Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as he had spoken"wink. Joshua 23 vs 14.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church? by pilgrim1(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2008
atutupoyo:

We use to have this thread but I can't find it.

Here: What Did You Learn At Church Today?

atutupoyo:

1. Today I learnt in life we make mistakes and fail but these should strenghten us and make us stronger.
2. God's will and plan will come to past in our life, though it may tarry but it will come to past. God doesnt promise and not fulfill (Gen 21 vs 1-8, main verse 1-"And the Lord visted Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as he had spoken"wink. Joshua 23 vs 14.

Bless. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Link Body That Can Help My Church Finacially / Christ Ambassey Again With 419 In Enugu / Joel Osteen's Your Best Life Now — A Critical Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.