Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Medium Scale Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Medium Scale Farming (1278 Views)

Bank Of Ideas: Giving You A Headstart On Small/medium Scale Business. / Can Owners/managers Of Micro, Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Meet Here? / 1-day Free Training For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medium Scale Farming by ibssystems(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2008
Hi Fellow Nairalander, i have a project which i will like the imput of everyone, just bought 300 acres of land for farming which i'm planning to increase to 1000 acre within a year, I'm planning to cross plant Palm trees and Plantain on 200 acres with the hope of starting palm oil mill on the farm once the palm tree are fruiting, the remaining 100 acres is going to be crossplant with maize and cassava, cassava from the farm will be used on the Gari processing plant on the farm while there will be a mill that will process the maize into animal feeds. the farm is way out of town coupled with bad road which bring about the problem, i'm thinking of buying 2 truck to bring finish product from the farm to Lagos for sales,WILL THE LOCATION HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE BUSINESS?.PLEASE CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANY OTHER THINGS I MIGHT BE MISSING PLEASE.

CONTRIBUTION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match On Dvd/vcd / What Business Can A Banker Start Up With 1,000,000.00 / Set Up/manage Your Fish Farm Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.