Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Soap Production - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Soap Production (995 Views)

Soap And 60 Others PRODUCTION And Packaging Training FEBRUARY 21, 2015. / Setting Up Your Own Soap Production Factory Cost Effectively / Liquid Soap And 60 Other Production Businesses Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soap Production by kaybest1: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dear nairalanders can anybody give us step by step process of bar soap prodution.
hot process method.
Re: Soap Production by kaybest1: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
PAYING IS NO PROBLEM AT LEASE NOT THIS GIVE AWAY I WONT PAY FOR.
IF YOU CAN TEACH ME YOU THERE TWO METHOD, AM COVERSANT WITH COLD METHOD BUT I WANT
TO KNOW THE HOT PROCESSING METHOD, COS THAT IS QUICK
WAITNG UR REPLY
Re: Soap Production by Boy2boy: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am interested too. Thnx
Re: Soap Production by ilee1206: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2012
The most happy thing is to hear you dead[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Soap Production by Horus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
kay best: Dear nairalanders can anybody give us step by step process of bar soap prodution.
hot process method.

You dont have to pay, there is free informations on the internet to learn the step by step process of bar soap prodution and hot process method.
If you want to go further and transform your activity of soap production in a business start by doing a business plan for your soap making business

(1) (Reply)

Is Hacking Bad ? / Brekete Family Radio Programme (the Best In Nigeria) / A Nairalander Shares His Stock Of Hair Products (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.