Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help (1233 Views)

Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / Should I Greet & Call My Husband's Younger Sister 'Aunty'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help by gnchetts: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please house I need an advice for this. I'll clock 29yrs old on Jan 4th and my Husband is only 2months older than me.I didn't really bother about the age barrier because I was already deeply in love with him before I found out. My problem now is that am being forced to call his younger ones AUNTYs and brothers and greet them in the morning. This is really very difficult for me because I gave his immediate younger sister 3years and my husband is even supporting them that is their tradition in Okija,Anambra state but I've never had about such tradition in any part of Igbo land. Please what do I do. Am really downfounded.I've not been talking to my husband for 3days now and am not ready to visit his family until u advise me on the right thing to do. Because am not ready to humiliate myself to that extend.thanks
Re: Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help by k2039: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
when has greeting a younger one become a big deal,greeting them doesnt reduce you.

If you know you want to have a happy marriage life,I will say play the fool.

You definatetly need to win them over,if your huband goes astray this are thesame people who will defend you.

So I will say greeting them doesnt mean you are a fool,you will realise on the long run that it just means you are smart
Re: Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help by Smuthx(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
you are putting too much age into things. its just a number. If it will make your husband happy. call your sister in law 'aunty'.

dont make your husband think WHY did I marry someone that is of my age. if he does, it may lead him to look for younger ladies which will spell the end of your marriage
Re: Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
I hope you learn from this.......

Would you rather do this simple greeting and have a lasting marriage than incurring their wrath from the start.

Your Choice

Note People in this pictures are not age mate ok

Re: Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
What really is the big deal here undecided
Would you calling them aunty or uncle unseat or ursurp your position in that home ? Learn to fight battles that are worth it and trust me,this ain't worth the discord it would bring.

Stoop to conquer!
Re: Is It Right To Greet My Husband's Younger Sister. Very Urgent Please Help by MyneWhite1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Are you for real? I have heard of pride going before a fall, maybe you haven't.

Shine your eye o shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

A Man Sued His Wife For Giving Birth To "Ugly Baby" / Letter To Dstv On BBA From African Youths / Chinese Couple Having Sex Against Window Fall To Their Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.