Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Books That Should Be Required Reading For Nigerian Students - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books That Should Be Required Reading For Nigerian Students (850 Views)

What Are Some Good Gay Romance Books tHat I Can Read Online? / Recommended Reading For Magic And The Occult / Recommended Reading For Magic And The Occult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Books That Should Be Required Reading For Nigerian Students by tpia5: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
top of the list is joseph conrad's Heart of Darkness.

we do not need to sweep these things under the carpet.

if you dont know where you're coming from, you can never know where you're going to.

after reading HOD, THEN they can compare it with TFA.
Re: Books That Should Be Required Reading For Nigerian Students by tpia5: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
weep not child
Re: Books That Should Be Required Reading For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2012
tpia@:
top of the list is joseph conrad's Heart of Darkness.

we do not need to sweep these things under the carpet.

if you dont know where you're coming from, you can never know where you're going to.

after reading HOD, THEN they can compare it with TFA.

Yup yup yup. thats the way tfa should be read.

tho Conrad can be dense @ times..he ranks as one of my favorites
Re: Books That Should Be Required Reading For Nigerian Students by tpia5: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wbb when i think of more.

(1) (Reply)

2 Poems Written By Nigeria Customs' Officer Turned Into Music In America / Guobe De Nisa...tomorrow Is Too Far / 7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.