Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Skye Vs 1st Inland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skye Vs 1st Inland (1400 Views)

Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank / Which Business In Lagos Inland (ikoyi) Can My Wife Start With A Capital Of 500k / First Inland Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Vs 1st Inland by AH2MUCH: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2008
please i need help, bw skye bank and first inland, which is a better buy and y. i am just delving into the share/stock business for the first time i don't really know d rudiments, needs help
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by invisible2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2008
I will choose Skye over F/ INLAND, they seem to have a firmer control over their activities. F/inland is still growing.
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by awonboiz: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
Grow with F/inland grin
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by nellycobs: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
there is a higher possibility for firstinland bank to hit N20 by june than that of skye bank hitting N28. Firstinland is technology driven, with younger managers that can take risk (work) with shareholders fund to achieve higher result.
Be guided ! firstland will do better and the fyture belongs to I.T
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by madeonline(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
Skye , 2008 y/e dividend guaranteed, stronger financials, lower risky, possibility of short term!
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by AH2MUCH: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2008
all well said done guys but please still keep ur views coming ABEG
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by Panache(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
I am splitting my risk on both 50% FIB - 50% SKYE
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by gospelman(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2008
Good morning all.
Send an e-mail to mainmaq@yahoo.co.uk , so I can send you the SKYE Application form.

I work with Skye Bank. I would not tell to leave out FIB, but I can comfortably tell you to buy SKYE .I have 100,000 units running and the price since I bought it has doubled.
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by AH2MUCH: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2008
but a friemd told me 1st inland will be better that Skye. hopw true?
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by gospelman(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2008
Well, like I said before, as Professionals we do not badmouth other banks.
However, the facts are there. Look up the figures and see how Skye Bank is doing. Issues like this are not based on sentiments.The figure speak for themselves.
Note that as a result of its performance in the last financial year, Skye Bank became number 8 in the industry and is still pushing upward.
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by atilla(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
For anyone that wants to read and analyse themselves, post your email address and ill send it to you.

I think both are okay but im not investing in any of them myself.

Take it easy.
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by AH2MUCH: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2008
y?
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by AH2MUCH: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2008
y?
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by atilla(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2008
bros im still eating the garri from the december . In other words NOooo money.
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by detruth: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
atilla:

For anyone that wants to read and analyse themselves, post your email address and ill send it to you.

I think both are okay but im not investing in any of them myself.

Take it easy.

Just as both are good, I can say that at this moment also that both are bad!
Reasons: They will both always refuse to issue the certificate on time. That is their problem! Currently I sign out for every PO/IPOs. Period!
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by gospelman(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
I have always believed in good information.
Skye Bank is not going to waste time on anybody certificate.
I guarantee you that.
This is not to make you buy.It is just for you to take note so that when next Skye comes to the market, you'd take it seriously.
We are the leader in E-business!

Cheers!
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
thanks for all your contributions but i need more professional advice on this matter because am in the same shoes too. (managers of skye and first inland tell us)
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
Kentorito

i will send you two seperate research analysis on these that i downloaded from a stock broking website so you can take a look at them.

check your inbox in about 30 minutes and take a look.

Moses
Re: Skye Vs 1st Inland by AH2MUCH: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
u sid 30 mins i
chatman:

Kentorito

i will send you two seperate research analysis on these that i downloaded from a stock broking website so you can take a look at them.

check your inbox in about 30 minutes and take a look.

Moses
waited 30hs but got noting and the 1st inland bank in ending 2moro. i bought sha hoping to buy Access too, divided the cash into 2

(1) (Reply)

14k Laptop Secret Download.pdf / Who Has Z-20 Advanced Breakout System? FOREX System / Interview With A Nigerian Police Officer Who Is A Successful Internet Marketer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.