Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students (13563 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by killuminati(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
vanstanzy: [b]I love this comment made by the CPC Chieftain: "where was the Nigeria Police while this fire of primitive justice raged? Indeed, the Police was nowhere! The defective organizational, crime-fighting thrust of the Nigeria Police is seen in its reactivity rather than pro-activity. Globally, policing is first and foremost about maintenance of law and order. The prevention of crime comes to the fore in the discharge of this responsibility by the police.”
Our policing in this country has ever since been a source of worry. Well what do u expect from a force that is filled with Primary/ Secondary school drop-outs and even sometimes ex-cons.
Our ruling class dont even make things easy for us, not funding the police properly and putting in-place solid structures for the recruitment of personnels.
The CPC Chieftain took it right out of my thought. I have always suspected most of these vigilante group in our societies. They can be outright overzealous, i remember when a vigilante hit me with the butt of his gun during a hot arguement. The guy just no allow me land with my explanation for parading my area late. They should be watched closely by the police, if they are to work well.
Nigerians are paying for their sins. The Nigerian system is failing, "HE WHO FAILS TO PLAN, PLANS TO FAIL".[/b]
99,999 likes
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by dont8(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thank you for this statement, everyone must condemn this gruesome and callous murder of this 'innocent' students, may their souls rest in peace.

Demdem: Good response from CPC. all sane minds are expected to condemn such a barbaric incident.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by chucky234(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
CastleandGreen: Pot calling kettle black! Before you open your stinking mouth and talk arrest Buhari first, seek justice for the slain NYSC members killed by your party infidels.
Another mumu on national parade
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
CastleandGreen: Pot calling kettle black! Before you open your stinking mouth and talk arrest Buhari first, seek justice for the slain NYSC members killed by your party infidels.

THIS IS THE MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE THAT GOT THOSE KIDS KILLED IN THE FIRST PLACE!! angry

WHEN WAS BUHARI CONVICTED,CHARGED OR FOUND GUILTY OF THE MURDER OF CORPERS? BECAUSE PEOPLE DISCUSSED AT A BEER PARLOUR DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE!!
angry
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by chucky234(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Do we have police in this country,I those men in black uniform are house boys employed by politicians to carry their briefcases and hand bags around.
How come I never knew they are policemen,so what were they doing when those innocent boys were being lynched.
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by killuminati(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Be truth to the life the lord gave ya, that's a message from the lifesaver!

i see life being torn apart over nonsense law, no order. cos everybody wants power, while the innocents are born or die during every hour

I'm trna control my people, and we can learn to respect our neighbour, another message from the lifesaver....
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Greginyaka: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
kilin in aluu community is wrong.
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Greginyaka: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
CPC. is a political party
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
CPC is right to condemn but they should start condemning boko haram killings before looking for cheap publicity
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
killuminati: bros sir, with all due respect, you're a BIG f[u]cking FOOL undecided angry

Thanks for expressing your sincere opinion.. I also wish to advice you sir to also stop f[u]cking your livestock.. Bird flu, Mad Cow and zoonosis amongst many others are all killer diseases.. Thank you once again..
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by vanstanzy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
Imoy: CPC my foot, they should rather go and do smeting abt their failed party, than to start making speech that is not needed. What did their so called presidential candidate do wen he was in power? Na una condemn pass. wen he was in power? Na una condemn pass. Mtswwwwww.

U re right, CPC sabi criticize pass, but when Buhari was in power, there was DISCIPLINE. This kinda $h!7 wouldn't have happened. Civilians brutalizing fellow civilians, jungle justice, it was unheard of then.
Yes, i don't like Buhari as a person, or a party, but the truth be told. Under this present dispensation and subsequent ones, DISCIPLINE has flown away.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by mko2005: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Imoy: CPC my foot, they should rather go and do smeting abt their failed party, than to start making speech that is not needed. What did their so called presidential candidate do wen he was in power? Na una condemn pass. Mtswwwwww.
For now am confused ! But i think i should just try CANADA !
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by mko2005: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
Aluu 4 !
i STILL DY WEEP ! (crying)
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Akpan107(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem: Good response from CPC. all sane minds are expected to condemn such a barbaric incident.
Yeah but that same ''sane mind'' has failed to condem the 46 student killed in Mubi and the current genocide going on in the Northern part of the Country.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Okijajuju1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
vanstanzy:

U re right, CPC sabi criticize pass, but when Buhari was in power, there was DISCIPLINE. This kinda $h!7 wouldn't have happened. Civilians brutalizing fellow civilians, jungle justice, it was unheard of then.
Yes, i don't like Buhari as a person, or a party, but the truth be told. Under this present dispensation and subsequent ones, DISCIPLINE has flown away.

You are right!! When BUHARI was in power, civilians could never brutalize civilians.. It was the sole jurisdiction of the Military to brutalize and kill civilians.. We hear..
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Beync(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
killuminati: Be truth to the life the lord gave ya, that's a message from the lifesaver!

i see life being torn apart over nonsense law, no order. cos everybody wants power, while the innocents are born or die during every hour

I'm trna control my people, and we can learn to respect our neighbour, another message from the lifesaver....
shatarrp!! were you not the one daigonised with cow transmitted diseases. Life traitor.
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by cjrane: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Msheeeeeew! Now they know mob lynching is bad.Where were they when more than 10 southern NYSC corpers were murdered in a worse way by their boko Boys, simply for being INEC adhoc staff? Suddenly it isn't "ba turenchi!" anymore, they now know how to speak English and condemn "Acts of barbarism" Yeye people!
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
cjrane: Msheeeeeew! Now they know mob lynching is bad.Where were they when more than 10 southern NYSC corpers were murdered in a worse way by their boko Boys, simply for being INEC adhoc staff? Suddenly it isn't "ba turenchi!" anymore, they now know how to speak English and condemn "Acts of barbarism" Yeye people!

SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO REMOVE YOUR HEADS FROM THE PIT LATRINES YOU PUT EM' IN! angry
WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING CPC TO SAY? DO YOU WANT THEM TO SAY "GOOD HEAVENS FOUR IRRITANTS HAVE BEEN BURNT LETS CELEBRATE"? ABEGI MUST YOU F.OOLS POST?
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Soundmind(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hei, grammar too much,
Abeg who go break am for us
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by vanstanzy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are right!! When BUHARI was in power, civilians could never brutalize civilians.. It was the sole jurisdiction of the Military to brutalize and kill civilians.. We hear..

Must u be sarcastic at every opportunity?
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by adewex(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
We CONDEMN & THEY CONDEMN TOO

Lobatan
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Imoy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
torkaka:

SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO REMOVE YOUR HEADS FROM THE PIT LATRINES YOU PUT EM' IN! angry
WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING CPC TO SAY? DO YOU WANT THEM TO SAY "GOOD HEAVENS FOUR IRRITANTS HAVE BEEN BURNT LETS CELEBRATE"? ABEGI MUST YOU F.OOLS POST?

We dont expect them to say anyting, they did far worse tins than wot happnd.
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by hakanai(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am horrified by the scene.I thought i could watch the video.God!!! cry cry cry cry cry
CPC una talk well nothing is wrong with your position.Even the senate president is so disappointed with the police that he said he has changed his position on the national police issue.
I listen to one of the victims mother on channels TV.I didn't know why i weep?That woman try.She did say a visit to the station only gave her a police response that they were helpless and lack the fire power to tackle the crowd.Whilst information suggest JTF had check points around, that could have being called in if need be. undecided undecided undecided
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Imoy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
torkaka:

We wuld have apreciated them if they had only condemned the act and not criticize the present administration in order to score cheap political point. they did far worse tins than wot happnd.
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by fortyfeet(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
sir-p2007:
CPC should go and sleep.
And wake up nomore.
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by ignis: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2012
amaba: Imagine butcher CPC talking. Is it not d same CPC that killed corpers during the 2011 elections?
I wonder oh..
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Basic(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2012
amaba: Imagine butcher CPC talking. Is it not d same CPC that killed corpers during the 2011 elections?
Evidence??
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by kinguwem: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2012
The CPC's statement though commendable is not impressive. I would have been impressed if the party acted this way during the post election crisis in 2011. The morale value in the country is appalling. There is no value for human life. Something should be done urgently to restore the sanctity of human life & protection of lives & property.

Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by DMainMan: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
[size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students by Catchfire1: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2012
kabba7: . Mother fuckers how many of U̶̲̥̅̊ bastards saw either Buhari or Bakari killing coppers . Many of U̶̲̥̅̊ are as dumb as Jonathan if not a SADIST or a MILITANT which most of U̶̲̥̅̊ are can't U̶̲̥̅̊ fools hear your brothers urging those killers on including to bringing petrol to do the job. One fact is clear here the absence of legitimate government .

U r a big red Fool!

am sure u've never been to the north angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Ebonyi Top Officials Lose Sept Salaries For Lateness / Lawmakers & Dalung Visit Dream Team In Brazil / Mainagate: Jonathan Exonerates Self From Receiving N5 Billion Pension Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.