Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Need A Good Tokunboh Volkswagen Vanagon - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Good Tokunboh Volkswagen Vanagon (1157 Views)

Give-away!!! Spanking Clean Tokunbo Volkswagen Vanagon/transporter Bus 650k / A Nigerian Used Volkswagen Vanagon Bus In Good Condition For Sale / volkswagen Vanagon For Sale 500k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Tokunboh Volkswagen Vanagon by excanny: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2008
i need a tokunboh vanagon. my budget is 200k-250k.anybody with useful info. send to excanny@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good Tokunboh Volkswagen Vanagon by larryshow4(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2008
when you don't want to buy a car that you would change the engine and at the same time change the tires and the body, if you have to buy toks. from cotonou, you would have about 500-600k and its mostly not found like that, and if you want the one of diesel its cheaper. but not as cheap to 200-250k.
Re: I Need A Good Tokunboh Volkswagen Vanagon by gankem: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
[size=14pt]I need a good fairly used Sewage (Vacuum) Truck.  send to grefound@yahoo.com[/size[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nice Clean Toyota Sequoia For Sale Hot Deal! / Www.mykeyroom.com / Recovered Vehicles By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.