Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State (14181 Views)

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2012
What started like a conventional rain fall ended a disaster, people are really suffering, 8 confirmed dead, 13 children missing.

at the onset of the flood when Trucks and SUV's still stood a chance
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Army doing what they do best
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2012
community effort, using heavy equipments to trap flood current
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2012
with my vehicle gone, the hunter became the hunted
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Affected bridge, school,houses.remember them in your prayers
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by tpia5: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2012
A drowned Animal
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Stranded people
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2012
Worthy to note that 18days on, NEMA is yet to respond. pathetic!!!

Gov.Uduaghan managed to get a peep show, didn't even come down from his vehicle
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by Myself2(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2012
jp philips:

Gov who angry angry angry

mchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by clemzy012(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2012
see meat ooo... shocked shocked shocked
jp philips: A drowned Animal

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by ihebrooke(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2012
God save us!
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by abitex577(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012
jp philips: Worthy to note that 18days on, NEMA is yet to respond. pathetic!!!

Help will surely come from above, the flooding will abate!!! God help us all!!!
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by Foxybone(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012
FOR THE UNIPORT VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCE

When you dey cross road, watch am
You fit go journey, to return no dey
If you dey vex with yourself, siddon think
Those wey dey happy still dey die
If your friend do you bad thing, forgive am
Friends na for rainy days, no be for now
If your heart dey pain you, forget am
Happiness na for only fairy tales e dey exist
Even the sun and moon no dey happy
That why dem comot for different times

I been think say humans no be animals
I no know say their tail just wide like nyash
I been think say barbarism na for only Middle-East
I no know say e go come South-south
If them tell me say to die na sweet thing
Say I go rest in peace after I breath my last
I go use thunder swear for that person
What if I die agonizing death
When no be motor jam me die, or water swallow me
When na my fellow humans kill me

My video don go viral
Tears and regret dey my heart as I dey watch
Wetin make I no just chill that morning
I even wake up with emptiness for my chest
Why e be say I no branch Mama Aina place
Take early morning palmy take forget things
Why e be say I dey see my future bright
Yet na for close to my prime I die waka
Baba God, na you be my mediator
Fight my course, no let others fight for me

When crossing the road, watch
Life is a journey that ends at various stops
Yours might be on the road
Then the world will watch helplessly and say
“Alas, death is a bad farmer”
When crossing the road, watch
For you might never return that same way
Destiny is a map that preludes you
It is your footstep that takes you there

MY HEART WEEPS FOR THEM ALL

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by tpia5: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012
jp philips: A drowned Animal

mr man, i think i've warned you people severally about this.

if i were you, i'd listen and desist from evil acts.

else you will be destroyed.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by EzePromoe: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by tpia5: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2012
I been think say humans no be animals

well, now you know better.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by brownlord: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Nigeri is under a curse
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by EzePromoe: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by Biggyd2: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012
THE National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has alerted on fresh plans by Cameroun to release water from its dams.

According to NEMA, Taraba, Borno, Cross River, Adamawa and Benue states would once again be affected if the water was released.

The NEMA North-East zone Coordinator, Mohammed Kanar, disclosed this at the weekend in Jalingo, Taraba State when the agency presented relief materials to flood victims in the state. He stressed the need for the government of the above states to be proactive to avert further disaster in the region.

He stated: “Cameroun would be releasing water from their dams in a few days time. Rather than allowing the dams to get filled and break, it is better to allow them to release the water as the level of destruction would be reduced compared to when the dams break.”

He added though the agency had alerted vulnerable states and communities about the plan to empty the Camerounian dams, he however stressed the need to alert the likely affected areas.

Kanar who also assured on the readiness of the agency to continue to assist victims of the flood, echoed the need for state governments to partner with the agency to reduce the human and material losses arising from the flood.

Receiving the items, Governor Danbaba Suntai, who was represented by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Emmanuel Njiwa, said the government would ensure even distribution of the materials.

According to him, the state government had been playing its role since the outbreak of the flood, which had ravaged and displaced thousands of people, stating “we have been reaching out to the victims in many ways.”

Items presented to the victims include beddings, building materials, clothing and foodstuff. http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101058:nema-alerts-on-fresh-plans-to-release-water-from-camerounian-dams-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

WILL THIS END ANY TIME SOON?
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by magiccheche: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2012
brownlord: Nigeri is under a curse
Young man shut up if you do not have anything to say. Which curse? is Nigeria the only country suffering from flood? what is u peoples problem with Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by Kslib(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2012
jp philips: Worthy to note that 18days on, NEMA is yet to respond. pathetic!!!

You can imagine.. That worthless criminal is not even up to 4ft tall..he doesn't want to get drowned....
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by jpphilips(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2012
tpia@:

mr man, i think i've warned you people severally about this.

if i were you, i'd listen and desist from evil acts.

else you will be destroyed.

you seriously think the Animals will float while the forest flood?
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by sheringan(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2012
brownlord: Nigeri is under a curse

Sharap joor, nah u course am bah. Instead of u to dey pray, u open yah big mounth "nigeria is cursed" fowl.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by greall1: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
What pple don't know flood happen all over the world but neva happen nigera.
I pity dis people.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by tpia5: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2012
jp philips:

you seriously think the Animals will float while the forest flood?

you should worry yourself with wondering if you will float while your fellows flood.

not my concern!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by Psylas(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2012
May God forgive Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by hardbody: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2012
jp philips: Affected bridge, school,houses.remember them in your prayers

we should remember bridges, schools and houses in our prayers? SMH. methink we should be remembering and praying for our fellow brethren
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by aduje(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Hey Lord have mercyooooooooooooooo! The flood is approaching my village!
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by dartsidius7(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
God, we know that our sins are many, please forgive us.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by sylve11: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Terrible! God pls help! sad cool
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State by pedal101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
I always prayed against such whenever i see it happen in other countries and areas but now it's happening right in naija. my prayer now is for these to be the first and last of this magnitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch / Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors / Bbc, Olusosun And Nigerian Middle Class Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.