Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

NDDC Contracts For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / NDDC Contracts For Sale (3109 Views)

NDDC Contracts For Sale / NDDC Contracts For Sale / Nddc Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
The following contracts are available for quick sale, please only serious buyers should contact me, time waisters don't boda calling or mailing me.

1. Construction of Omuma-Nkume Road, at Njaba L.G.A, Imo State - N201Million.
2. Construction of Solar Powered Bore hole at Muhu, Aboh Mbaise LGA Imo State - N29million.
3. Construction of concrete pavement from AEW0 creek to General Hospital in Brutu LGA Delta State - N196million.
4. Rural Electrification involving HT and LT in Bekwara LGA Cross Rivers State - N199million.
5. Construction of 1km road in Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt Rivers State - N123million.
6. Road construction in Orlu, Imo state - N231million.

Facilitators with serious buyers only should contact me on 08105807635 or 08155241178 or email: soneztrading07@gmail.com
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by srinka: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2012
We are an American construction firm doing work in Nigeria. We are interested in purchasing one or more of the Imo state contracts. Please advise as to the best way to contact you to discuss the terms. Also, please email me the contract specifications and BOQ to srinka@amucharinka.com. Thank you.
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 4:27am On Oct 23, 2012
srinka: We are an American construction firm doing work in Nigeria. We are interested in purchasing one or more of the Imo state contracts. Please advise as to the best way to contact you to discuss the terms. Also, please email me the contract specifications and BOQ to srinka@amucharinka.com. Thank you.

Message sent
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 4:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Recent available jobs;

1. Transformer installation N4million

2. Solar water project at Osok Okoyong udukpani in Cross Rivers State. N46million

3. Construction of 35rooms hostel with courtyard at PTI effurum. N100million.

4. Construction of solar water project at iheagwa Owerri Imo State. N91million.

5. Construction of administrative block at model secondary school II, Ohaji/Egbema LGA. N247million.
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Do you also need an NDDC contract to be awarded in ur name, all you need is to bring your company profile, we will help you secure a contract and you pay us after we have secured the contract for you.

For more info, call my number or visit our office at: ₪ø̲̣̣ . 14 Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by juliani: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
I have heard abt this since 2012,I want to confirm if it is still on because I have a Good company that will want the construction of hostel. And don't u think the 21% is too much? Send me more info to iyz4ril@yahoo.com.
Thank u
J.O
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 4:35am On Feb 04, 2013
The hostel job has been sold. We have new jobs you might be interested in. Call me on 08105807635 or come to our office at No. 14 rumuola road, Port Harcourt..
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by juliani: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Can u pls send the contracts that are available on ground to my mailbox and also what is required of the company.
Will call soon.
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
julian. i:
Can u pls send the contracts that are available on ground to my mailbox and also what is required of the company.
Will call soon.
give me ur email..
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by larn(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls I'll like to know if there's any contract available,I will be very glad if you can send me details and. Requirements of any available or any forthcoming contract to my mailbox:- delanoade@yahoo.com.
Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by creativeguru: 2:02am On Feb 05, 2013
Please, are there available contracts on solar streetlights or solar powered water project and jobs related to renewable energy technologies, we have a very competent company and team to deliver a fail-proof solutions. Email hiresources [at]yahoo dot com.
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by juliani: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good day. My email address is iyz4ril@yahoo.com. Waiting ƒor ur response
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by pcnwamadi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
creativeguru: Please, are there available contracts on solar streetlights or solar powered water project and jobs related to renewable energy technologies, we have a very competent company and team to deliver a fail-proof solutions. Email hiresources [at]yahoo dot com.
For now dere are no solar jobs, will update ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν if any comes up.
Thanks
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by onyeego(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2013
Kindly send me the available contracts and also let me know d percentage you charge for getting a contract in my company name.
akatua@live.com
Re: NDDC Contracts For Sale by blessingekoken: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
please kindly inbox the NDDC contracts that is currently available for sale in delta state especially in warri and environs. inbox me on blessing.ekokennigltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 7000,Touch,Core I7 1tb 8gb Fullhd Screen ,2gig Nvidia,backlit 220k / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business. No Advance Payment / License To Import Oil Ago,pms&dpk Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.