Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist (1193 Views)

Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / APGA Governorship Candidate In Abia State, Chief Regan Ufomba Has Been Diagnosed / BREAKING NEWS: Reagan Ufomba Open Up On OUK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by Ikndukwe: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2012
Let me address you as OCHIAGHA for I can confirm that you bear the name for one simple objective – to perpetuate confusion and beat drums of war in Abia that adopted you as a son.

Lately, you have been regular on facebook; dissem inating on all manner of unfounded, baseless and wicked rumors against Abia, the State that protected you from
public outrage when it was even confirmed that you harbored die hard kidnappers and promoted terrorism within your Isiala Ngwa make shift home.

According to you, TAO is history and has concluded plans to render 40,000 persons jobless and homeless. This he hopes to do by demolishing 1,800 houses. I appreciate your knowledge of Mathematics but quick to add that you have never used it to the advantage of Abia, at least in a positive sense. Your Isiala Ngwa ( I hope NDI ISIALA NGWA will forgive me) suffered grievous faulty marginalization during the last delineation of constiutuency. The area needed Mathematicians like you to help salvage the situation, but because you are O KA NMA N’MBA, your voice was thin.

You asked how a new Govt House and an International Conference Centre can add value to lives of Abians? Again, you gave yourself away as lacking in common sense and quality reasoning. You need lessons on tourism and economic values. Do you know how much the Govt you advised from 1999 – 2007 paid as rent in that Government House? Do you also know that a permanent and government owned Government House would have saved huge costs? In the whole of Abia there is no single 1,000 capacity hall that could host conferences and international retreats and you think we are okay with that? Do you know how much NIKE LAKE RESORT returns as profit for providing that facility? I leave the public to judge you and your reasoning.

At the time you were OUK’s Adviser, there were over 200 of you in the State Government’s payroll. You did not complain because apart from being morally bankrupt, you lacked the wisdom to know that was recipe for under development. Your poor knowledge of Mathematics was the reason you told us that TAO has 500 Advisers when in reality there are 43 Advisers working with TAO. You will also need to tell us how you multiplied human beings that are 43 to get 500.

Today, you are a later day saint shinning only in Facebook and other social media sites. The question I ask is this, what is your pedigree in relation to the overall development of Abia? Aba had long been known to have ingenuous artisans and a haven for small and medium scale enterprises. Where is your industry in Aba, given that Abia is twenty one years old? John Udegbala (Tura), Udensi (Dubic), Ina Obasi (Quanta water), Maduako,(Terminus Hotels) Mandela Obasi (Evergreen), Anthony Olekaibe (Anzyy Shoes) just to mention but a few are some of your age mates who have practically demonstrated faith in the Abia project. They employed Abians and opened up opportunities to grow Abia economy. They did not run to Calabar because they want to answer mega billionaires.

For eight years, you glued your disingenuous, gluttonous and annoyingly lazy self to OUK’s administration and by extension, supervised that naked aggression, unabashed looting and aggressive under development of Abia. You did not complain. From the point of political, moral and economic obscurity, you want to be Abia State Governor. Your ambition is in order but you will need to appreciate that Abians are not daft. They also do not have poor sense of history and know well that REAGAN UFOMBA is not in the shade of those who mean well for Abia or the one we can entrust our collective wealth in his care.

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by Super1759: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2012
Seriously,I use to think that REAGAN is different both after the election 2011,it became obvious they are all the same. After the Thief-Afta Orji won,he was taken to court,and just like that it dried up. He shared the looth to reagan and his brothers.
Reagan may be worse. They all need to be flushed
Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by Bukkyade: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2012
He is unrepentrant cause he is telling you the truth, if you like the condition of abia then you are the confused one.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by Mekusnwa: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
OP and his supporter, I hope you guys are from abia state? You should be ashamed of yourselves that our state is in this mess, and someone is trying to tell you guys the truth, and it's so difficult for you to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by patrikobi: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2012
Reagan Ufomba and his allies are faces of deceit :
Chinedu Nwogu and Reagan Ufomba, Faces of Deception,
early this morning, one Chinedu Nwogu of the infamous The Abia Awakening (TAA); attempted to paint a very wrong picture of my native NGWA LAND. He gave the impression that my people are d
iminished for want of credible candidates and enterprising personalities. That was the height of deception. I was however glad that, finally; after months of operating in veiled coloration, TAA has exposed itself as a willing tool in the hands of underachievers who masquerade as statesmen. We now know that the reason they dedicate plenty time discrediting the government of TAO is to pave way for a political dwarf to take reins of power. No group can acquire power through blackmail, at least not in a democratic setting. Ngwa people know this and must distance themselves from these paid agents of calumny, destruction and poorly executed blackmail

In his piece, he tried to eulogize what in his mind are the towering credentials of OCHIAGHA REAGAN UFOMBA who he witlessly gave the acronym of ORU (meaning a slave). I hope he was not referring to the already established fact that Regan is an Ogoni who settled in Ngwa Land. While I take exception to that disingenuous tag, I will also quickly remind him that the battle for the Governorship of Abia State come 2015 is reserved for only NDI NGWA of notable and proven track records. The last time I checked, Regan Ufomba did not make the list.

Chinedu Nwogu attempted rather unsuccessfully to inundate us with chains of University degrees credited to Reagan. Good as that is, it appears defeatist as best practices of governance have little or no relationship with one’s paper qualifications. It reminds me of that popular Igbo rhetoric that, “ka Dee John gachara ami, o leekwanu boot ya?”.

There is no record anywhere to justify the usefulness of Reagan’s very many degrees. The short and uneventful shot he had at governance was marred by lack of integrity and gross under performance. Chinedu may need to tell us what benefits accrued from that short spell as an aide of former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu. Rather, we covered our faces in shame when it was established that our dear Reagan in an attempt to convert Government vehicle to his personal property lied that the car was involved in a ghastly motor accident. That was too cheap for a man who was entrusted with so much public goodwill. What can a billionaire be doing with one unit of government vehicle? Does Chinedu also know that while in government, Reagan was empowered to handle distribution of fertilizer and other inputs to farmers? Reagan could not pass the integrity test as farmers were made to pay much more than government approved prizes. Let us go to the archives to check how many farmers of at least Ngwa extraction that benefited from that assignment.

If Reagan truly owns chains of businesses in cities outside Abia, we can as well tag him the biggest “ Oka mma n’mba 1 of Abia” for denying his people the combined benefits of establishing industries in their home land. I ask, how would Reagan explain sinking billions (who dash awo coat?) elsewhere when Abia begs for private concerns that could offer jobs to very many Abia Youths who yearn for job opportunities? Not even the dumbest fool can give in to that cheap lie.

For the records, Reagan was never mentioned as a replacement for the late Deputy Governor. First, he lacked the integrity to be so honored and mostly the party was shopping for a politician who had verifiable grassroots support. Reagan hadn’t the prerequisite political clout to be Deputy Governor as he was largely seen as a greenhorn. It is therefore unacceptable to present him as Ngwa’s most qualified replacement for Dr. Chima Nwafor.

Ngwa people already have strong stigma following them. What we need mostly now is to find a way to salvage an already worst case scenario. We have been credited with a whole lot of bad news including labeling us fraudsters, kidnappers and common criminals. Chinedu Nwogu should begin to lead the campaign for improved awareness on the perception of NGWA by the rest of Abians and not further insult our intelligence to accept a man who had contributed in under developing NGWA LAND nay Abia State.

Come 2015, NGWA people will present a formidable candidate, whose popularity rating is overwhelming, whose integrity status is not questionable and who would be bold enough to look Abians in the eye and tell them; I have done so much to better your lot. There are fools who went to Harvard. Harvard has also produced selfish people and the University by any means does not wash off the stinking smell of dishonesty, greed and low life.

I will advise Chinedu Nwogu to look inwards, else Abians would confirm that NDI NGWA are not committed to the arduous task of taking over in 2015. If Reagan is all we can present, that would be a polite way of telling OLD BENDE that we are not ready yet.

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by kris1001: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
It is a pity that idiots like you still exist on this planet earth, who go about malingering innocent people. No amount of name-calling will stop Abia people from supporting Reagan.
We have seen his profile and asked questions.
He has what it takes to lead Abia. This is a case of kettle calling snow black –Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by kris1001: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lie lie government .

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by kris1001: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
Is it anytime this man constructively engages your government that you fools call this man names? He is winning this media war he makes a lot of sense to people

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by kris1001: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ochiagha remains on top, blackmailers on the prowl. We now know their tricks, never again in 2015. You must succeed by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by kris1001: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
TA Orji is an INEPT Leader.His administration has brought untold hardship to the people of Abia occassioned by massive looting and administrative rascality.Abians who demand good leadership from him are either blackmailed,or killed by his government.Abians booed the governor and chased him out of Aba with satchet water,NBA Aba,Abia Workers,Abia state University students have taken turns to demonstrate openly against his despotic government.TA Orji and his gang are termites and parasites to the good people of Abia.God is not Mocked.Conscience is an open wound;only truth can heal it.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by zeal500: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Abia "does not have a government"
A look at south eastern states will naturally convience u dt government presence is far from been showcased in Abia.
'Ndi Abia', i wud suggest dt they join hands and chase out d 'devil' called TAO for he is of no good to em.
The state is in a bad shape.
i do not support politic of he is from Ngwa or old bende but always ask n believe dt a better candidate shd emerge.

Abians join hands and chase 'wicked' government away

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Reagan Ufomba: Unrepentant Confusionist by obicentlis: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Even the military govt is far better than this present govt. A govt that constructed a steel flyover with no morethan 10million naira but the fanfare to commission it was morethan 30million naira. Lol, i remember an LGA chairman that built a concret flyover for students at okigwe road in the 90"s without fanfare.
T. A. Orji and his cohorts must suffer the pains which pple re passing through in Aba.

(1) (Reply)

Lam Adesina Is Dead / Uk Transport Minister Takes Public Transport Has Our Ministers Ever Done This / Rotimi Amechi Of Rivers State Possible Vice President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.