Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? (1519 Views)

Plot Of Land In Bashorun Village Opp Fara Park For Sale 6million Naira / 2 & 3bedrooms Terrace Duplex @ Elegushi Estate Lekki Old 2ndr/about 4 Rent. / About 4 Acres Of Land Fenced With Gate At Mowe With C Of O Directly On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by bjluv: 1:40am On Jan 21, 2008
Now I think it is time I look for a home in naija and stop wasting my time lol---

I am looking for a house or other type of property for sale. Price range should be between 4-6million naira as I have already some bricks in my bags already and wont be shedding too much for naija cheesy lol

Price range: N4-6 millions (can be stretched a little) tongue wink

Anyone with useful info or selling a house/apartment/uncompleted property or any other type of property, please do send your replies here or PM me. Photos will be highly appreciated with description of property.

Naija time is now tongue
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by EKENEA(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2008
Area of lagos in your mind
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by Sleekfun: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hello,
Sequel to your paste,my company Estuary Ventures will like to offer to you an Uncompleted 4bedroom flat sited on 1plot of land at Ishashi area of Lagos/Ogun State.for sale price #2.2m asking, If interested pls do contact us back the Estuary Ventures on 08054601115,08055638643.Remember some others we have but this is the one to paste now,
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by homebase(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
@bjluv , This is FS PROPERTY FINDER SERVICES,we are having this prime property in our
data base which meets your budget:LSDPCC ojokoro 3b/r & space for development of another 3 b/r flat – N5m.

You can contact us for inspection by calling on 07083414135 or e-mail:fsproperty2000@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by bjluv: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2008
@homebase, is that flat in one of those state buildings where there are couple of other flats in one block? I used to remember that is the kind of LSDPC house. Clarify if it is what you have!

@ sleekfun, thanks for the info on that at Ishashi. Is the flat a bungalow or what? Where is Ishashi area?

@ EKENEA, let me know what you have got and I can decide in the end where I will buy.It has to be in Lagos though. I havent been there in a long time so I don't know the names of those places anymore sorry---

@all, thanks for the replies and I hope to get more info from others and from you who already replied!
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by bjluv: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2008
sleekfun, where is Ishashi
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by bomega4u(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
check out a full plot in shangisha near magodo GRA, near old tollgate lagos. Registered conveyance,9million
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by homebase(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2008
@bjluv,The LSDPCC ojokoro 3b/r and space is not flat that falls
on a block,rather the property only falls within the environs of
the estate.

Also,we just got another property,a full plot measuring approximately
691,725sq meters with mini flat,[3] rooms and 4 shops in front of the
land,fenced round with gate.

TITLE:Agreement and Receipt of Purchase

Price:N3.6 million

Thanks
Re: Wanted: Property For About 4-6million? by bjluv: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2008
still interested and seaching , please more info

(1) (Reply)

Executive Mini Flat @ Ramat Ogudu G.r.a 350k ( Ladies Only ) / Property To Let In Ikeja Lagos Nigeria / Wall Painting & Designs, Wallpapers Laying And Interior Decoration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.