Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash (3106 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Ptimes: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Reports from the Super Eagles camp in Calabar indicate that Nigerian captain, Joseph Yobo, is injured and would miss the Liberia match.

A top official of the team told PREMIUM TIMES that Yobo, the most capped Super Eagles player, may not be fit before crunch African Nations Cup qualifier on Saturday.

Apart from being the captain, the Fenerbache defender is the player around whom the Eagles defence is built. He has also scored crucial goals in important matches for the Eagles.

Ben Alaya, the spokesperson to the Eagles confirmed the injury and said a statement would be issued in due course.

The Super Eagles will play against the Lobe Stars of Liberiain the final round of the Africa Cup of Nations qualifier on Saturday at the U.J Esiene stadium in Calabar, Cross River State. The Eagles need either a victory or a draw less than 2-2 to qualify after playing a 2-2 draw in the first leg in Liberia.

http://premiumtimesng.com/sports/103146-yobo-injured-to-miss-liberia-clash.html
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Todaynatoday: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yobo? The gate-man in that nollywood movie i watched right?
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Adanyebe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please who is YOBO? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by NigelEnimJr(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by mallorca(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Adanyebe: Please who is YOBO? undecided undecided undecided
Body guard for Alafin of OYO

1 Like

Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by olasmith10(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2012

he is d super eagles team pastor
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by tonyx4x44(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oh, yobo a liberian fashionista will go to the miss liberia pageant despite being injured.... Abi i no read am well
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by wirewire(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by obongtunji: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ptimes:

http://premiumtimesng.com/sports/103146-yobo-injured-to-miss-liberia-clash.html
. Thank GOD, seeing him in the lineup gets me angry with our coach because he is a bomb ready to explode. Please somebody should tell him to go back to his Vegetable oil country(Turkey), his absence will make our team stronger............lop
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Defjamb(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Going by the frontpage topic, i think he was injured by the contestants in the Miss Liberia pageant shocked tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Super1759: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is the more reason why super eagles PROBABLY MAY win the match
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by redcliff: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
MAYBE YOBO SHOULD RETIRE ALREADY
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by XFive: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
I am very happy that Emeka Ike(YOBO) will not play the match, i like to watch football and not nollywood movies
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Worthyisthelamb: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Todaynatoday: Yobo? The gate-man in that nollywood movie i watched right?

ROTFLMFAO........
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by figment232(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
as if his inclusion will make any difference.YOBO! "CHICKEN EAGLES" WUD NOT MISS U
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by dadicvila(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
i am going to replace him at the heart of the defence,but please you guys shud help me beg Keshi not to pair me Efe Legbrose....i will play both the 5&6 if they want me to rather than pair me with Efe Legbrose,please some1 shud help me beg Keshi
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by mrperfect(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Let hope that Eagle will get along all right.
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Emmyk(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Defjamb: Going by the frontpage topic, i think he was injured by the contestants in the Miss Liberia pageant shocked tongue cool
even me
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by khalids: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
What is a YOBO, is it some kind of wild animal undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by wyvilleinc: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
He had said it long time ago that he will not play in Nigeria again. He was booed after a wofful performance, since then, na so so injury when its time to play in Nigeria. Go to Hell.

1 Like

Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Kenneth457(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin
hahaha.YOBO IS A NAME NT A PLAYER
Re: Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash by Kenneth457(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
obongtunji: . Thank GOD, seeing him in the lineup gets me angry with our coach because he is a bomb ready to explode. Please somebody should tell him to go back to his Vegetable oil country(Turkey), his absence will make our team stronger............lop
obongtunji: . Thank GOD, seeing him in the lineup gets me angry with our coach because he is a bomb ready to explode. Please somebody should tell him to go back to his Vegetable oil country(Turkey), his absence will make our team stronger............lop
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The All Time African Best Player Amongst These Four Football Legends? / For Gunners (no Uninvited Guests Pls) / Watch Video : Ronaldo Welcomes Gareth Bale To Real Madrid With Sliding Tackle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.