Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms (906 Views)

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... / Send Mail And Fright / Air Cargo / Mail And Fright / Air Cargo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms by Besco00: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2012
@15 Adekunbi Crescent off Oluwaleimu Street, Allen, Ikeja by 10am.
Are they for real, I call the number given to me, the responder said he can't explain anything on phone. Did any body no anything about them before I go tomorrow. Thanks mate
Re: Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms by lolu84(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2012
I received same message on sunday and called the number buh the respond I got was not encouraging. The man said they forgot to include the name ơ̴̴̴͡f the company while sending the text. I also asked wot they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ into, buh he said I will know if I c♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 4d interview.
Buh don't think i will go
Re: Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms by magnificio(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2012
Scam things on ma mind
Re: Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms by adeloveu: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Don,t wast ur time and ur money beacuse i have been them before i just my money on that so 4 u don,t go them ?
Re: Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms by adeloveu: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Don,t wast ur time and ur money beacuse i have been them before i just my money on that so 4 u don,t go them ? 4 more information pls me 07052201293.
Re: Mgn_recruitment@yahoo.com Sent Me Mail And Sms by Besco00: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thanks all, I guest they are agent too with the way the man responded to me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Accounts Officer/ Office Manager / KPMG Or Nigerian Army / Job Vacancies In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.