Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon (3230 Views)

Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth / We Won't Go Back On Our Word, Bakassi Is Gone For Good - GMB / Icj Judgement On Bakassi Is Not Enforceable –dr. Bassey, Leader, Greater Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
he didn't appeal the ruling of the IJC ..cause he knew it was worthless and Bakassi belongs to us ..now to all the nigerians living on my land u better cool down and ask yourself what so far Nigeia had done for u in this area...to the war-mongers lets make it clear Nigeria can't win a war against Cameoon cool cool..peace in Africa ...thanks GEJ for ur brillant spirit ...u took the right decision by avoiding a complete decimation of ur troops ...kudo ..Bakassi my love welcome back.now every kind of illegal action will be a declaration of war(this is to the fools who kep protsting and contesting the truth) angry angry cool cool
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
we will take it by force
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila: we will take it by force
come take it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: come take it tongue tongue tongue
war tongue

we r coming 2 bomb yaounde
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila: war tongue

we r coming 2 bomb yaounde
we r waiting impatiently lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it seems u dislike Enugu tongue tongue na first launched on yaound ...people will be crying in lagos abuja, 15min after and 30 min after there will be no Abuja and lagos cause we will blow out everything
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we r waiting impatiently lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it seems u dislike Enugu tongue tongue na first launched on yaound ...people will be crying in lagos abuja, 15min after and 30 min after there will be no Abuja and lagos cause we will blow out everything

just 10 boko harams can bomb Cameroon tongue calabar pple dnt even need to stress themelves tongue

yr once peaceful country will just be like Northern Nigeria

anglophone cameroonians will soon leave you dumb french puppets and take bakassi with them
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we r waiting impatiently lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it seems u dislike Enugu tongue tongue na first launched on yaound ...people will be crying in lagos abuja, 15min after and 30 min after there will be no Abuja and lagos cause we will blow out everything

just 10 boko harams can bomb Cameroon tongue calabar pple dnt even need to stress themelves tongue

anglophone cameroonians will soon leave you dumb french puppets and take bakassi with them

jjjj
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

jjjj
everyone can bomb a place lmao i'm talking about mass destruction grin grin grin....anambra,enugu,etc u will b our slaves if u keep denying the truth undecided
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

jjjj
we have our northerner they will protct us and fight back for us .... grin grin
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: everyone can bomb a place lmao i'm talking about mass destruction grin grin grin....anambra,enugu,etc u will b our slaves if u keep denying the truth undecided

who's gonna bomb more

a small country of 20 million or a big country of 200 million undecided

we will scatter cameroon 2 the ground in 2 minutes

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

who's gonna bomb more

don't make me laugh .....please .this is not traditional war where u gather all the population and send them to fight ..we r in 2012 ..we can destruct the whole Nigeria from Cameroon or i nigeria
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

who's gonna bomb more

m sure u will make a good slave grin grin grin
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't make me laugh .....please .this is not traditional war where u gather all the population and send them to fight ..we r in 2012 ..we can destruct the whole Nigeria from Cameroon or i nigeria

lol we have better equipments - i have seen cameroon rag-tag army -crap as fuc-k

time to get rid of u drunkards once and for all

greedy neighbours fighting over our oil wealth because ya all aint got shi-t!
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

lol we have better equipments - i have seen cameroon rag-tag army -crap as fuc-k

time to get rid of u drunkards once and for all

greedy neighbours fighting over our oil wealth because ya all aint got shi-t!
we hve the same type of equipment urs might be numerous but we got allies ....Chad will invade u at the same time tongue tongue..there is no way nigeria can win a war agisnt us ..it wont ven last 1month we will slaughter all ur troops
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: m sure u will make a good slave grin grin grin

its only in central africa you can boast abt being great grin

common cameroon its just the same level with cote iviore in west africa

all yr neighbours in that region are all worthless dancing drunkards tongue from congo 2 gabon

keep yr pride in that dead dictatorship central africa
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we hve the same type of equipment urs might be numerous but we got allies ....Chad will invade u at the same time tongue tongue..there is no way nigeria can win a war agisnt us ..it wont ven last 1month we will slaughter all ur troops

they are probably more chadians in nigeria than small cameroon tongue
gabon, eq guinea will back out

ya all face not just nigeria but the whole ecowas

only sierra leone niggaz will cut off all the kmr limbs
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
watch them leave grin

Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
they just used french cameroonians military power to get it from nigeria

dey used u all as mugu's tongue

Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
those are Cameronians(they r just hungry nothing more) grin grin show us the nigerians invaders in bakassi it's time for u to go back in ur shit...hole angry angry angry
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
they can only burnt it in foreign ountry th truth is they have no influence in Cameroon ...letthem have fun ....can u tell me the name of their president lmao grin grin grin..
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

they are probably more chadians in nigeria than small cameroon tongue
gabon, eq guinea will back out

ya all face not just nigeria but the whole ecowas

only sierra leone niggaz will cut off all the kmr limbs
chadians will do what we ask them to do we have their pipeline their fiber optic ..the port they use etc ...chad can't afford disobeying Cameroonians ... cool cool and like i said we r on the same economy level with everybody in africa... cool cool
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
when we will call them biafrans they will cry saying that they r camroonians lol
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
don't forget to say thanks to GEJ he saved ur life grin grin grin
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they can only burnt it in foreign ountry th truth is they have no influence in Cameroon ...letthem have fun ....can u tell me the name of their president lmao grin grin grin..

unfortunately discriminated by their french country men grin just because they speak english

if u notice they dont even make noise abt bakassi unlike the french kmr who dont even own it

english cameronians are prideless and will rather leae with the bakassi very soon

better start worshipping them and start speaking english unless they gonna run from dead biya cameroon
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

unfortunately discriminated by their french country men grin just because they speak english

if u notice they dont even make noise abt bakassi unlike the french kmr who dont even own it

english cameronians are prideless and will rather leae with the bakassi very soon

better start worshipping them and start speaking english unless they gonna run from dead biya cameroon
lmo worshipping who ...they r normal Cameroonian like everybody i don't worshipp human sorry ...Bakassi is a Cameroonian lnd therefore bakassi belongs to every Cameroonian not to a single group ......
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't forget to say thanks to GEJ he saved ur life grin grin grin

naa hes just pitying you guys since u pple are desperate for our oil-lazy drunkards

u guys need more oil money 2 buy beer n fck women tongue

big brother nigeria always willing 2 share our wealth 2 all west africans n our begging central african bantu neighbour
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

naa hes just pitying you guys since u pple are desperate for our oil-lazy drunkards

u guys need more oil money 2 buy beer n fck women tongue

big brother nigeria always willing 2 share our wealth 2 all west africans n our begging central african bantu neighbour
keep sharing next time we will take back anambra ,ogun calabr e enugu because they r all cameroonian territory
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: keep sharing next time we will take back anambra ,ogun calabr e enugu because they r all cameroonian territory

yea we are all gonna be cameroonians soon grin

and become drunkards tongue
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: keep sharing next time we will take back anambra ,ogun calabr e enugu because they r all cameroonian territory

are u sure u want all of eastern Nigerian

like 4 real
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
just say thank you angry angry angry the man i wise
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by onila(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: just say thank you angry angry angry the man i wise

are u sure u want mre english speaking pple in yr country tongue
Re: Lets Celebrate The Inteligencia Of Gej...bakassi Is Back In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
onila:

are u sure u [b]want [/b]all of eastern Nigerian

like 4 real
i want it bck i beg to differ cuse it belongs to us and i want it back i got to go ...brbwith the pics of ho Cameroon should be(size boundaries) guinea shouldn't exist and the majority of gabon is ours angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) / How Nyako Beat Security, Escaped To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.