Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Captain Elechi Amadi On Aluu Killing Of Uniport Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Elechi Amadi On Aluu Killing Of Uniport Students (1401 Views)

Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Captain Elechi Amadi On Aluu Killing Of Uniport Students by kingjoe(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
i just listened to a renowned writer elechi amadi who is also an indegene of allu community ,one of the host communities of uniport over the killings of the students.
he tried to exonerate his kingsmen from the killings and this is one question that bothers me in this country,tribalism and nepotism.he said THAT HE HAS WATHCHED THE VIDEO CLIPS AND COULD NOT RECOGNIZE ANY INDEGENE OF ALUU,HIS KINGSMEN INVOVED,I ALMOST SHED TEARS.he was trying to protect his brothers,acccused the incidence on cultism.
can we continue like this as a country,governors in the north find it hard to condenm boko haram.
please what is ur view?

(1) (Reply)

Aregbeshola for President in 2015 / New Terror Group Emerges / More Videos Of River State House Of Assembly Fracas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.