Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! (23116 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by edogram1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mimiko is hot tempered n spit goes out from hes month. Also a stamaral
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Bimzee: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by umarsanni: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Akeredolu is a big disgrace to all Lawyers in Nigeria as am still wondering how he became a SAN.This is one of the corruption in the judiciary where SANship has been politicised.Akeredolu is ill prepared,he did not even know ondo state IGR and he wants to be the Governor.ACN has failed this time around.I dey laugh o!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
MotOnyx: u're stupid self se ur papa or Mama was born in ondo state wetin u know about mimiko sef
And who is dis product of a leaking condom. Ediot. Wetyn dey pain u 4 insyd. Wht gives u d insinuation am nt frm or wx born in ondo state.. Imbecilic Slutz talk d way u jst did and i guess ur sufrin frm konji @ d moment.. Try finger yr anus wt yr right and and insert it in2 yr already sour mouth.. Didirin Oshi!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by flexya: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
I really do feel for Aketi. u can see he is such a gentleman and all the dirty politics that was goin on was just not his style. He is "2 clean" and too gentle for our kind of politics in Nigeria. Maybe in 10-20yrs. He is not aggressive enough 2 see election as a battle. He does not av the energy 2 push start issues. He lack the local knowledge 2 support his argument and he was not well equipped wit enough fact 2 say anything meaningful. u just get a feelin that he would spend four years still learning. In all, I suspect he will feel more comfortable after the elections when the contest moves 2 his familiar terrain in the courts

Oke! Hmm Oke. I admire this guy bt can't help wonderin if he can walk the walk and not just talk. He is really tainted by the negative image of pdp (especially in the soutwest). As a former nddc commissioner, I expected him 2 av things he can refer 2 that he did for his ppl. I guess nddc is just about waxin ur pocket aka Tim Alaibe style. So its probable that he is all mouth this time around 2. He was also National legal adviser for pdp until recently. Surely that post is lubratic enough 2 invest in ur state/people, particularly as u had governorship ambition. Didn't Agagu (former governor) recently petitioned the CJN, askin for a review of the judgement that brought Mimiko in? Shows PDP in Ondo r not even all united.

Mimiko: I was dissapointed that rather dan let his record do the talkin, he was jostlin for comparison wit ppl that av yet 2 smell that coveted seat. On education: its mega primary school- we r workin on the rest. On natural resources: we r still workin on gettin our bitumen permit from FG; On Tourism: We r still developin Idanre hills more; On sports: we r still workin on completin our Awolowo style stadium and Sunshine stars r rePresenting Nigeria. On people development: we pay our civil servant on time and removed cap on promotion (congrats). If after N600BN, u r still workin wit no obvious milestones, then wahala wa o. If a man who knew from dy 1 that he would seek a second term can say this, Imagine what he would do/say when he dsnt need u for anytig in 2016?

All I can say he, may God help the people of Ondo in deciding which is better for them cos none is clean cut. I just pray that not 2 much blOod is shed and not 2 much homes r burnt cos I am not naive 2 pray that no blood be shed because there r some prayers God won't assent 2.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by abbey2kool: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
MIMIKO will win follow by OKE and AKETI 3rd....
But Ondo still will regret it #4yrs imprisonment
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by naturalwaves: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
torhuke: Akeredolu said ''..they are not existence''
Hhuuhuhhahaha!
I think U had a wool on your ear when you were listening. That was not what he said. He said, "THEY ARE NOT IN EXISTENCE, THEY ARE NON EXISTENT"
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Reference(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na. It will take something special to unseat this iroko tree or whatever he's called. The power of incumbency is something else. I think other parties should just wait till he's no longer eligible.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by bonetalk(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yes, coz both Mimiko and that ACN man derailed the debate, quite interesting though!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by DonLala1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
torhuke:
And U are wht.. An asshole am sure!.
Did u not see wher dt slowpoke said Alora blab shyt (yr eyez are fenced aby).. Ediot of d highest degree in d 1st order!
Pepertual bondage aby. I see Lagos & Osun is under perpetual redemption. if i am a Suporter of Labour party, does dt make u a backdatedFool? Yes of course.

I shouldn't be wasting my precious time with a demented fellow like u. I am sure u are one of d low lifes Mimiko pays to be protecting his interest online. One of d corpers in d Govt house paid 10k mthly to say rubbish online. U better don't invoke curses on ur generations. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by ayojango(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ds ACN is a write off he's not eloquent @ all,poor tenses n statements. D PDP guy is sound and charismatic

Mimiko is an orator. He even dissed aketi dt he doesn't know geometry because he did not do maths.

Waitin for d biden/Ryan debate tonite ;DDs ACN is a write off he's not eloquent @ all,poor tenses n statements. D PDP guy is sound and charismatic

Mimiko is an orator. He even dissed aketi dt he doesn't know geometry because he did not do maths.

Waitin for d biden/Ryan debate tonite
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by vanessara: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
God will deliver the people of Ondo state from Mimiko and his corrupt family members, From the bus stops that should not be more than #2,000,000 which they inflated the contract some for is Family.
I am from Ondo state and I regularly go home to see my family, I am surprise at the level of retrogression. His jobless in law who was sack from prudent bank for fraud has a dry cleaning business that they use for siphoning our money, #1,000,000 for dry cleaning...*beg wetin them they dry clean.

They are using our money to build shopping Mall"Larboundy" even my parents that retired after 35yrs of meritorious service can boast of such.

I saw the debate and I am rooting for ACN, enough of a government that lacks focus.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by ayojango(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
umar sanni: Akeredolu is a big disgrace to all Lawyers in Nigeria as am still wondering how he became a SAN.This is one of the corruption in the judiciary where SANship has been politicised.Akeredolu is ill prepared,he did not even know ondo state IGR and he wants to be the Governor.ACN has failed this time around.I dey laugh o!

No more court Appointed Gov for AcN a san dt cannot speak english,no wonder we lost d bakkasi case. Even tot it ws osuofia on d podium

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by petitebussy: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Aketi says we have just one singular project (Mother and Child) in Akure and promises to build Hospitals for Father mother and Child.How does that make sense?He doesn't seem to know that the mother and child hospital is specially created to tackle infant and maternal death which was in highest form before mimiko's government took over power,it is different from the State Hospital which is set to treat different kinds of ailments.Oke of all people says he is going to decentralize the Mother and Child in Akure,but one thing this two candidates fail to know is that this mother and child is a referral centre where people come from all parts of the country and it is in Akure so it could be easily accessible.There is no way the olodo of ondo (Aketi) is ever going to be our Governor!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by ochukoccna: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
ayo jango: Ds ACN is a write off he's not eloquent @ all,poor tenses n statements. D PDP guy is sound and charismatic

Waitin for d biden/Ryan debate tonite ;DDs ACN is a write off he's not eloquent @ all,poor tenses n statements. D PDP guy is sound and charismatic

Waitin for d biden/Ryan debate tonite
Talk is cheap undecided undecided embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by aavvuu: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oke depends on a principal, Aketi depends on a Godfather, I olusegun Mimiko depends on God the Father.

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by ochukoccna: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Based on the debate, Oke aced it but fly's 'hated' PDP's flag angry angry
Based on on performance in government, Mimiko failed it embarassed embarassed
Based on speech, Aketi failed it
Question now is, who do you choose amongst the three? undecided undecided
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by kabiesy: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
God will deliver the people of Ondo state from Mimiko and his corrupt family members, From the bus stops that should not be more than #2,000,000 which they inflated the contract some for is Family.
I am from Ondo state and I regularly go home to see my family, I am surprise at the level of retrogression. His jobless in law who was sack from prudent bank for fraud has a dry cleaning business that they use for siphoning our money, #1,000,000 for dry cleaning...*beg wetin them they dry clean.

They are using our money to build shopping Mall"Larboundy" even my parents that retired after 35yrs of meritorious service can boast of such.

I saw the debate and I am rooting for ACN, enough of a government that lacks focus.

HMMMMMMMMMM ACN is growing in the south now even in the home of PDP man, people keep collecting ego and defecting to ACN
and again people collected N3,000 to N5,000 per LP rally and used the money to attend ACN rally aaaaa ote ni ibo.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by McAdem: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ondo people should vote for personality not party

If PDP is the best ,they should vote for the candidate........remember Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by naturalwaves: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
ayo jango: Ds ACN is a write off he's not eloquent @ all,poor tenses n statements.
It takes more than eloquence to make a good Gov. Yes, he had some lil issues with his sentences cos he didn't have ready made answers.So, he was a lil bit slow.
ayo jango: D PDP guy is sound and charismatic
Yes,he is sound and charismatic but doesn't know d difference between SINGULAR and PLURAL. He is a smart debater anyway.He had alot of readymade responses which he was only synchronising with some of the questions.The quality of d questions was poor.
ayo jango: Mimiko is an orator. He even dissed aketi dt he doesn't know geometry because he did not do maths.
Mimiko failed d debate woefully,he went off point most times.His overall behaviour doesn't depict one who has served as a Minister and Governor. He lacks sophistication. He was even licking sweets(Poor manners).

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
McAdem: Ondo people should vote for personality not party

If PDP is the best ,they should vote for the candidate........remember Akpabio

When we think PDP, what we remember is Adedibu, Alao-Akala, OBJ, Fayose.

Abeg we no do PDP

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nobody takes this type of debate seriously in Nigeria. It's just a media hype. The election is too close to call between ACN and LP. The only party that does not have any chance is PDP! The ACN political guns have smartly framed this campaign as a battle between political parties, not individuals. Fortunately for them, that's the general perception out there. So murdering adjective or killing verbs neither adds to nor subtracts from the overall analysis.

While ACN is very strong in Ondo's North, Labour is the party to beat in Central while PDP has the South in his kitty. Ondo Central has the highest population of voters. Both LP and PDP have their respective running mates from the North while ACN's Akintelure is from the South. The thinking in ACN quarters is clearing the North, sharing the central and banking on negative perception of PDP in the south to win some votes. While PDP can hold some Local governments in the south, it's chances of winning any outside the district is almost zero due to negative perception. Both ACN and LP can spring surprises beyond their strongholds. The major impediment to Mimiko's chances is poor showing of his administration beyond the central senatorial district.

If ACN focuses a lot of resources on the North (holding their stronghold) and the south (exploiting PDP's negative perception and LP's administration lack of developmental projects in the region), LP chances become shaky. It's just too close to call.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by snapbackcheap: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Chrisilo: The long awaited grand finale of the Governorship debate in Ondo state is here.

http://www.99-snapbacks-jerseys.com/

wholesale snapbacks
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Kunlegzy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
vanessa_ra: God will deliver the people of Ondo state from Mimiko and his corrupt family members, From the bus stops that should not be more than #2,000,000 which they inflated the contract some for is Family.

if u reach goverment go imprison all ur family members ok.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Don Lala:

I shouldn't be wasting my precious time with a demented fellow like u. I am sure u are one of d low lifes Mimiko pays to be protecting his interest online. One of d corpers in d Govt house paid 10k mthly to say rubbish online. U better don't invoke curses on ur generations. I rest my case.
See dis moronic gizmo. U jst exhibited d numbness of yr skull by ds post. Xo any1 suportin continuity is paid to xo do. Ur beyond dsgusting, ur apaling. See d monkey sain time is precious yet he spent time to type dt gibrish.. Ur a typical enbodiment of foolishness. Baboon.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Kunlegzy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
naturalwaves:
It takes more than eloquence to make a good Gov. Yes, he had some lil issues with his sentences cos he didn't have ready made answers.So, he was a lil bit slow.
Yes,he is sound and charismatic but doesn't know d difference between SINGULAR and PLURAL. He is a smart debater anyway.He had alot of readymade responses which he was only synchronising with some of the questions.The quality of d questions was poor.

Mimiko failed d debate woefully,he went off point most times.His overall behaviour doesn't depict one who has served as a Minister and Governor. He lacks sophistication. He was even licking sweets(Poor manners).
he should washed them bashed him and not be defensive abi? They will do more than dat if they were to be in d position. Ok
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
naturalwaves:
I think U had a wool on your ear when you were listening. That was not what he said. He said, "THEY ARE NOT IN EXISTENCE, THEY ARE NON EXISTENT"
I overhead him mister.. Yr own ears must be bloked wt spider webz..
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by horlatunde(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Roland17: OOOO my God!!!! how on earth did Akeredolu become a SAN with such cancerous sentence construction and speaking skills? Naija i hail thee ooo
SAN award is nt given to those who knows hw to shout bt pple who are intelligent and av won so man cases in court..... Mimiko has failed..#shekena
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by jeroton: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Prof Corruption: Nobody takes this type of debate seriously in Nigeria. It's just a media hype. The election is too close to call between ACN and LP. The only party that does not have any chance is PDP! The ACN political guns have smartly framed this campaign as a battle between political parties, not individuals. Fortunately for them, that's the general perception out there. So murdering adjective or killing verbs neither adds to nor subtracts from the overall analysis.

While ACN is very strong in Ondo's North, Labour is the party to beat in Central while PDP has the South in his kitty. Ondo Central has the highest population of voters. Both LP and PDP have their respective running mates from the North while ACN's Akintelure is from the South. The thinking in ACN quarters is clearing the North, sharing the central and banking on negative perception of PDP in the south to win some votes. While PDP can hold some Local governments in the south, it's chances of winning any outside the district is almost zero due to negative perception. Both ACN and LP can spring surprises beyond their strongholds. The major impediment to Mimiko's chances is poor showing of his administration beyond the central senatorial district.

If ACN focuses a lot of resources on the North (holding their stronghold) and the south (exploiting PDP's negative perception and LP's administration lack of developmental projects in the region), LP chances become shaky. It's just too close to call.
I'm so amaze by ur analyse I agree with u, u know what is going on well in the state.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by walygy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=umar sanni]Akeredolu is a big disgrace to all Lawyers in Nigeria as am still wondering how he became a SAN.This is one of the corruption in the judiciary where SANship has been politicised.Akeredolu is ill prepared,he did not even know ondo state IGR and he wants to be the Governor.ACN has failed this time around.I dey laugh o![/quote. I can see tht you are among those fools tht doesn't listen or follow debate,I don't know why most people in nairaland just conclude cause of you hate some one listen to people with educated mind I know you. Never even speck openly
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
osewa... Wetyn hapen nah!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Kunlegzy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
clip: Mimiko did not itemize the works his government achieved and commission.
640b spent not justify. He must go. Oke is better but in a wrong party.
Were you not listening when he said the IGR plus d allocation is 278 billion, where on earth did u get that figure! Na you they pay our state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Five APC Governors Meet With Tambuwal In Sokoto / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.