Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where Is Farouk Lawan??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Farouk Lawan??? (855 Views)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Farouk Lawan Trial Starts Next Week. / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by Uzzie: 3:17am On Oct 11, 2012
After all the noise making about the bribery scandal,only for the whole story to be swept under the carpet. Shaking my head for OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 11, 2012
HE IS IN HIS HOUSE, SIPPING RED WINE AND WATCHING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by onatisi(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2012
Uzzie: After all the noise making about the bribery scandal,only for the whole story to be swept under the carpet. Shaking my head for OUR COUNTRY.
dont tell me u are one of those that believed farouk will be charged to court?so u think pdp will watch while one of them is ridiculed?farouk and otedola are in the same party and same ship
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2012
onatisi:
dont tell me u are one of those that believed farouk will be charged to court?so u think pdp will watch while one of them is ridiculed?farouk and otedola are in the same party and same ship

Bros, it has nothing to do with party.
It is simply our National disgrace.

Normally, the law enforcement agents and the judiciary are not supposed to be partisan, but low and behold, our values are down to the gutters. When the chips are down, you will discover that PDP, ACN, CPC, or whatever you call them are nothing but congregations of self serving men.
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by gulfer: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2012
Look no further, he is still here! grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by gbanikiti(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2012
gulfer: Look no further, he is still here! grin grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
noblezone:

Normally, the law enforcement agents and the judiciary are not supposed to be partisan, but low and behold, our values are down to the gutters. When the chips are down, you will discover that PDP, ACN, CPC, or whatever you call them are nothing but congregations of self serving men.

are u just realizing this fact ?
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by kufre2010: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Farouk town chiefs has called him to come and recieve a chieftaincy title for making them proud
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by kufre2010: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
He is a hero. In naija if u steal small ur a thief but if u steal big ur a hero
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by onatisi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
noblezone:

my guy just understand this bitter truths ,first is naija is totally messed up,from head to toe.secondly never never believe a nigerian politicians they are all the same .there is a simple trick i always use to dissect nigerians govt politicies and i have never failed .so i knew from the start it was all a sham.can u still remember the mantu and rufai saga and many others like that.
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by Vogue50: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
Uzzie: After all the noise making about the bribery scandal,only for the whole story to be swept under the carpet. Shaking my head for OUR COUNTRY.
the judicial arm Is our major set back in this country , their complacency to expedite judicial actions leaves the common man vulnerable .
The executives and legislatures have absolutely no business interfering on farouk's matter.
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by usmanyaro17: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2012
Instead of the National Assembly to sanitize itself,they are busy complaining that they are robots,why won't when the likes of Farouk Lawan have dented ur image and is still keeping cool in the house...this is indeed sad.
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by inspirenet: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
usmanyaro17: Instead of the National Assembly to sanitize itself,they are busy complaining that they are robots,why won't when the likes of Farouk Lawan have dented ur image and is still keeping cool in the house...this is indeed sad.
Re: Where Is Farouk Lawan??? by jamace(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
His colleagues have put him at the back bench in order to let the cup pass over him. cheesy He will bounce back when the storm is over. grin

(1) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan: Festus Keyamo Gives Police One-week Ultimatum / Ikotun On Rampage...agbero Vs Police / The Danger Of One Sided Media Against Igbo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.