Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Summarize The Quran In One Sentence - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Summarize The Quran In One Sentence (3088 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by albacete(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2012
Hello fellow NLanders, i would like u all to summarize the Quran in one sentence.

What does the Holy Quran mean to you?

Pls keep it coming!
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2012
An evil satanic book with some pages copied from the holy bible just to look good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by yomip3t(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2012
The Best way to life sent from Allah (swt)

1 Like

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by pafestula(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2012
rafhell: An evil satanic book with some pages copied from the holy bible just to look good
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by joey4jo: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Mod close this topic!!
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by yomip3t(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=pafestula][/quote] You don't know anything. Islam is the best either you like it or not.
Paul followers.
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by PastorKun(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2012
joey4jo: Mod close this topic!!

And why should it be closed There is a similar thread on the bible on going and no one as asked it be closed.
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2012
A böok that states the conditions and steps to backwardness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by ijebabe: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2012
The Last and Complete Book from God.

I said it. Oya, let the rain come down grin

1 Like

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by joey4jo: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And why should it be closed There is a similar thread on the bible on going and no one as asked it be closed.
How is that my business? I saw it and did not reply? Why?? Because I respect other peoples belifes and believe that what I don't want to be done to me I wouldn't do to others. It is obvious from the few replys what the topic is going to turn out to be, muslims are very sensitive about their religion and take offence, am sure the poster and every other person that doesn't live under a stone would know that from the recent events that happend all around the world. I just want that to be avoided.
So please respect. Its all I ask.
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by Antivirus92(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2012
A hell-fire constitution. Very barbaric

1 Like

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2012
A book that condemns adultery but regulates slavery, a book that promotes wife beating and tells us that women are sacred, a book that never says anything good about unbelievers but praises the muslims faith in Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2012
Logicboy03: A book that condemns adultery but regulates slavery, a book that promotes wife beating and tells us that women are sacred, a book that never says anything good about unbelievers but praises the muslims faith in Allah.
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by ParisLove2(f): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2012
joey4jo: 0
How is that my business? I saw it and did not reply? Why?? Because I respect other peoples belifes and believe that what I don't want to be done to me I wouldn't do to others. It is obvious from the few replys what the topic is going to turn out to be, muslims are very sensitive about their religion and take offence, am sure the poster and every other person that doesn't live under a stone would know that from the recent events that happend all around the world. I just want that to be avoided.
You saying we should be intimidated because of their violent behavior?

1 Like

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by ParisLove2(f): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
BinghiNya: the Quran is a book full of pooh. Killings, murder, arson,rape,incest and deception are all in it. I use it to clean my anus
source; https://www.nairaland.com/1069077/summerise-bible-one-sentence/5 cool cool
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by italo: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
One sentence? I will only use one word - FRAUD!

2 Likes

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by albacete(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
joey4jo: 0

and did u ask for that one on d Bible to be closed?
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by seunlayi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
just a piece of literature
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by cleanvessel(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Satanic Verses

2 Likes

Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by verifiablefacts: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fear Allah,obey His commands and follow the prophet (SAW).
Re: Summarize The Quran In One Sentence by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2020
albacete:
Hello fellow NLanders, i would like u all to summarize the Quran in one sentence.

What does the Holy Quran mean to you?

Pls keep it coming!

Tawheed

(1) (Reply)

Does Islam Allow Magic And Charms / Explaining The Fundamentals Of Faith : Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen Chapter 2 / Can We Fast In Month Of Rajab (awe Arugbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.