Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Gov. Fashola And Third Mainland Bridge: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola And Third Mainland Bridge: (772 Views)

Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola And Third Mainland Bridge: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
Why would a government with so many pressing attendant developmental problems, think of building a fouthr mainland bridge and the cost of 160billion naira, i think this is sheer waste of tax payers money, what do you think?
Re: Gov. Fashola And Third Mainland Bridge: by gbolah1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
Constructing the forth mailand bridge is a welcome development if we look at the traffic situating on third mailland bridge and Ozuba Nbadiwe road VI every day.

we need to realised that, Lagos population need more alternative road in which i believed forth mailland bridge will help alot

I don't pray for bad thing but what about if third mailland bridge collaps one day where do you expect people coming from island to mailand to be taken

If the forthmailand bridge been contracted who ever going to ikorodu mile 12 and the environ from island, lekki can be taking aja instead of taking third third mailand bridge and it will really reduced the traffic on thirdmailland

There is a great benefit in constructing the forth mailland bridge, i prayed for the state government to be successfully in executing the project
Re: Gov. Fashola And Third Mainland Bridge: by opokonwa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2008
@poster

I'm sure you do not live in Lagos angry

That is why your post is soooo insensitive to the traffic ordeal that lagosians go through every day of the week via 3rd Mainland Bridge.

Before you post next time, please get yourself educated. take a trip to Lagos state and experience 3rd mainland bridge for just one week.

I bet that you would re-consider your post.

(1) (Reply)

Diabolic Nigerian / [b]: I Will Not Be Surprised If Obasunjo Is Sent Back To Jail[/b][color=#990000 / Is Bill Clinton Going Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.