Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,352 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job (3642 Views)

What Recruiter Look For In A Cover Letter / Glo Dey Look For Boys O! / I Like To Move And Look For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job by amuzi100: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hi people.I am a graduate of philosophy.The problem is,where can i go and look for jobs.I ve been looking for the right jobs but none seems to come my way.So my question is,where can a person who read philosophy look for a job.
Re: Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job by emeka22: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
imigration, police, banks, sss, efcc, etc. 08063694064
Re: Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job by divadonna: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
My dear, I read Philosophy, and I have worked from the Telecoms Sector to the Banking sector. And many more opportunities still abound. It all depends on what you have to offer dear, and how much value you can add to any Organization. There are loads of Engineers in the Banks as there are Philosophers in all spheres of human endeavor. Remember that Philosophy cuts accross all borders, and like we were told back in school, it's the "mother of all disciplines". So package yourself, seek advancement and with God, you'd go far beyond what you ever dreamed or imagined. It is well!
Re: Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job by kenny0071(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
A variety of opportunities avail a Philosophy graduat. However getting a job goes beyond one's discipline. Talent, skills, natural abilities and areas of interest and flair all play a role. Some jobs do not need technical academic qualification and accept cvs from all e.g front desk officers, customer care, graduate and maagement tainee, administation officers etc. However Philosophy graduates stand a good chance in journalism, analyst job positions, editorials, consulting, human resources and personnel management. You must remmeber that for any job you apply for you must be able to defend both your cv, yoiur qualification and meet the requirements for the job.

For more discussion on this subject you can send me a mail at churchonthenet004@yahoo.co, uk

Kenny
Re: Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job by Sonicroyel: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2021
divadonna:
My dear, I read Philosophy, and I have worked from the Telecoms Sector to the Banking sector. And many more opportunities still abound. It all depends on what you have to offer dear, and how much value you can add to any Organization. There are loads of Engineers in the Banks as there are Philosophers in all spheres of human endeavor. Remember that Philosophy cuts accross all borders, and like we were told back in school, it's the "mother of all disciplines". So package yourself, seek advancement and with God, you'd go far beyond what you ever dreamed or imagined. It is well!

Please can I speak to u on this issue ?

(1) (Reply)

Lorache Consulting Interview / Federal Civil Service / Earn $12,000 Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.